The Politics of Hypocrisy- Condi Rice's "Friend"

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 10:42 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;38664 wrote:
They do seem to be a bit menstrual, I agree.

So what was your estrogine level when you posted your first post in this thread?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 08:59 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38721 wrote:
So what was your estrogine level when you posted your first post in this thread?

estrogine, is not a word...so can you explain what you were meaning?
I'm sure we'd all like to hear.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:31 am
@aaronssongs,
Take a wild guess Mr. intellect, come on you can do it, take a chance. It has to do with females? I think something condi has even though she may be a fag?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:47 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38784 wrote:
Take a wild guess Mr. intellect, come on you can do it, take a chance. It has to do with females? I think something condi has even though she may be a fag?

How offensive. You have been reported.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 11:08 am
@aaronssongs,
and he's outa here!
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 12:52 pm
@Red cv,
Red;38543 wrote:
Note to Brian; banning original members for nothing and pandering to newbies is going to be this forums undoing.

Note to Red:

you made a personal attack and got the same treatment that anyone else would.

NO ONE is above the law, i don't care how many posts you have.

I'll sit here and talk by myself if it comes down to it.

at the end of the day, this site costs me more to run than I profit from it. Which, like your name, means its in the red.

if it dies... oh well. i'll stop paying out of pocket for it.

How will it die? by people continuing to make petty comments against each other instead of debating the TOPIC.

it's really not much to ask.
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 01:06 pm
@aaronssongs,
Word, I'm sick of the same 5 people causing problems. I'm about to remove the phrase "3 day" from my banning vocabulary.

This website is making a left hand turn, not by design. It isn't the admin's fault this place is turning Liberal, it just seems that some of the conservative members find it hard not to act like they're 12 when posting and it's hurting the quality of debate
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 06:03 pm
@briansol,
briansol;38846 wrote:
Note to Red:

you made a personal attack and got the same treatment that anyone else would.

NO ONE is above the law, i don't care how many posts you have.

I'll sit here and talk by myself if it comes down to it.

at the end of the day, this site costs me more to run than I profit from it. Which, like your name, means its in the red.

if it dies... oh well. i'll stop paying out of pocket for it.

How will it die? by people continuing to make petty comments against each other instead of debating the TOPIC.

it's really not much to ask.

I concur, however you have made no attempt to moderate fairly. I am not alone in this opinion, you make examples of a few of us but allow Aarronssong to repeatedly personally attack posters left and right. Calling posters racists daily, making fun of them visa vie their ability to spell. The list of his infractions is long and daily and you wonder why conservative poster's loose their temper. If you aren't going to attempt to mod fairly how dare you punish only one side. I suspect you are as conservative as fedupamerican.

Yes Silver this forum has gone so far left it makes Canada look like a conservative country. Sadly there is not much point debating when the mods play favorites. I don't mind being treated equaly regarding rules but that's not happening. Making fun of "Five" posters and insulting them in abstentia isn't exactly adult behavior is it Silver. Frankly your post is an insult to all Cons on this forum, but I suspect that was your goal. Attacking the I.Q. of the conservatives is a personal attack on those you didn't name.

So why should the cons come and post when we are the ones getting targeted daily? They shant and won't, this forum has been allowed to foster growth for liberals only. My delete key my choice, I believe in equality not minority rule by over sensitive cry babies.

Enjoy the silence Brian, you've earned it.
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 06:09 pm
@Red cv,
Red;38884 wrote:
I concur, however you have made no attempt to moderate fairly. I am not alone in this opinion, you make examples of a few of us but allow Aarronssong to repeatedly personally attack posters left and right.

if he breaks the rules then report it

I'm constantly being told by people on both sides that I'm unfair, so long as everybody feels like a victim then I think we are being fair

"enjoy the silence"?!?

We still break the post/day record at least once a month, things are much busier since Brian took over, and when the Election kicks of in earnest this place will explode

but in closing I'll reemphasize, report don't respond. The conservative members you see who are repetitivly being banned have expressed that they didn't care what the rules are, in the interest of being fair we can only be reactionary in nature. Before today you, pino, and Draline combined had less ban time then Aaron, how are we favoring him?

at any rate this thread is now off topic

so...
0 Replies