The Politics of Hypocrisy- Condi Rice's "Friend"

crackface mcgee

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 05:37 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38606 wrote:

It's a g.d. forum....state your convictions...state why you believe the way that you do....

Or you could always stoop to posting an unfounded rumor that the Secretary of State is gay and a hypocrite, fail to offer any proof of her being either gay or anti-gay, claim that the post is not personal, and boast about the intelligence and language skills of the post.

What a joke!
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 07:17 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38610 wrote:
Or you could always stoop to posting an unfounded rumor that the Secretary of State is gay and a hypocrite, fail to offer any proof of her being either gay or anti-gay, claim that the post is not personal, and boast about the intelligence and language skills of the post.

What a joke!

Stoop? I never stoop. If you cannot criticize this corrupt administration, on the merits...then you have no business chastising me for posting an excerpt from a book, speculating on the likelihood of the Sec. of State being a lesbian...the piece, which is from Washington Post diplomatic correspondent Glenn Kessler's new book, " The Confidante: Condoleezza Rice and the Creation of the Bush Legacy", says in part, ".... Even if Rice is heterosexual, however, it is fascinating and mind-boggling that this woman whose best male friend is an openly gay liberal and whose best female "friend" is a "liberal progressive," would work for a president who has opposed every gay rights initiative and tried to enshrine religious hatred in the Constitution. What does it say about them as well? ...." Indeed!

Excuse me, but I listed my source. And, perhaps, it is personal, because I can't stand Rice...she has, essentially, "sold out" her race and her soul, for ambition, and power(muted, though it may be).
And with every post I write, I display my considerable intelligence, and language skills....while you, on the otherhand.....don't hate, appreciate.
crackface mcgee

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 07:28 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38615 wrote:

And with every post I write, I display my considerable intelligence, and language skills....

Really....seriously....you need to stop using all of these complimentary adjectives to describe yourself. :beat:
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 08:27 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;38617 wrote:
Really....seriously....you need to stop using all of these complimentary adjectives to describe yourself. :beat:

Absolutely not....you won't say it. And I didn't see you coming to my rescue when others were "hanging me out to dry"...so find you something to do.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 08:49 pm
@aaronssongs,
Quote:
"hanging me out to dry"...

You have hoisted yourself by your own petard.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 09:15 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38629 wrote:
You have hoisted yourself by your own petard.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 09:21 pm
@aaronssongs,
That saying usually refers to someone who has endangered or killed himself while trying to destroy someone or something else. You are doing a fine job of it, and I don't need to be clever.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 09:29 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38632 wrote:
That saying usually refers to someone who has endangered or killed himself while trying to destroy someone or something else. You are doing a fine job of it, and I don't need to be clever.

Really. Just who am I trying to destroy? And am I endangering myself? Do I need to call somebody>? And I know...you weren't.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 09:40 pm
@aaronssongs,
Sorry that your sophistication trumps reasoned discussion. You have seldom been willing to discuss, just to use topics as jumping off points for your agenda, and you have destroyed your credibility in the process.
I used to think your perspective on issues was a welcome point of view for those of us who don't know enough about your side of things, but I see now that it is all about Aaron, not issues.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 09:47 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38638 wrote:
Sorry that your sophistication trumps reasoned discussion. You have seldom been willing to discuss, just to use topics as jumping off points for your agenda, and you have destroyed your credibility in the process.
I used to think your perspective on issues was a welcome point of view for those of us who don't know enough about your side of things, but I see now that it is all about Aaron, not issues.

thought you knew! LOL.....was what I was going to say until I saw that last statement...Puh-leeze!
A welcome point of view??? Wow, what a stretch! You all don't give a darn about my point of view...ROTFLMAO.....oh, what? Now I'm supposed to feel maudlin, because I didn't give you guys a chance to show how much you care about my views? Now, that was hilarious. Good one.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2007 09:54 pm
@aaronssongs,
Your mistake- I am serious about wanting to know your side of things, but without the rhetoric.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 02:49 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38641 wrote:
Your mistake- I am serious about wanting to know your side of things, but without the rhetoric.

(Skeptically looking over the tops of my glasses, he says, "About what?"
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 09:35 am
@aaronssongs,
Any subject brought up here, or postings of your own. I am truly interested, Aaron, and not in any way leading you on.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 10:19 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38606 wrote:
But these folks could turn Shirley Temple into a banshee.

They do seem to be a bit menstrual, I agree.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 10:19 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38659 wrote:
Any subject brought up here, or postings of your own. I am truly interested, Aaron, and not in any way leading you on.

Why? All of a sudden? Forgive me for being skeptical....but this doesn't make much sense. As the saying goes...."once bitten, twice shy"
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 10:45 am
@aaronssongs,
All of a sudden? What are you talking about? I have never intimated that I was not interested in other's viewpoints.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:30 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38668 wrote:
All of a sudden? What are you talking about? I have never intimated that I was not interested in other's viewpoints.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:09 pm
@aaronssongs,
Seems you are the one who needs to get out of yourself for more than 2 minutes, and try to see things from another perspective.
My posts are simply attempts to get you to do so, and see another side to these discussions.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 10:26 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;38409 wrote:
Yet ANOTHER intelligent well thought out response from the epitome of brain damaged republican thinking. Good job of showing an example of what you people are all about.

Bet you're all going to feel good when the dems take over. A NEW President. A Democratic house and senate. The dems in control to clean up the MESS of republican ****. AGAIN!

Leaving you republicans to peck for bird seed with the pidegons. ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Boy are your undies in a bunch. What i find so amusing is at the same time your outraged you would still be willing to have me on your noname show. Shows what a man will stupe to, to gain profit and fame, LOL?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 10:27 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38426 wrote:
Notice I didn't even dignify that post with a response...and never again...
there are no rules or honor when they play the game...it must be a "Republican thing".
Second time i get to say this tonight. Can i hold you too that?
Quote:
As you can see, quite a number of them, backed the hell up.
And which would those be, by name if you don't mind, so they will be able to respond inkind.
0 Replies