HAVE you asked WHY 911 Happened?

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:38 pm
Most Americans are not very in tune with world news, Saddam this, Iraq that as long as I get my Ipod and mall shopping, I'm good.

So they are prime candidates for radio influence in your ear politics by news that has been sanitized, edited, washed so much that the original story has already been lost!

EVERY news story I see/hear on the British BBC is drastically different from the "edited for US consumption" reality TV in America, CNN, FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC.

911 was not an unprovolked attack. Our government wanted it as an excuse to position our troops with permanent bases in Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

Why? Because China is becoming a huge threat to oil consumption and control of the Middleeast with US forces stationed there is the end of the big mystery.

Every military death has been in vain, not for defense for America, for oil, shameless deaths, all 3,400 of them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,910 • Replies: 45
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:06 pm
@DesertDave,
Now if you could prove that, that and four bucks will get you a cup of coffee.
0 Replies

DesertDave

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:11 pm
@DesertDave,
Well, we'll never prove the Kennedy murder but we now know it was for the (MIC) Military Industrial Complex. Kennedy wanted to not start a war in Vietnam. Kennedy caught several bullets, died because he wanted to deny 30 Billion dolllars of profit to the (MIC) for Vietnam. War has always been extremely profitable. Trust me, if war is that profitiable, we'll se more of it.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:17 pm
@DesertDave,
War is profitable, you made a living of it didn't you. Now your crying over spilt milk?
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:29 pm
@DesertDave,
unprovable because it's false, we've decreaded our Saudi footprint since 2003
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 02:49 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;19613 wrote:
Well, we'll never prove the Kennedy murder but we now know it was for the (MIC) Military Industrial Complex. Kennedy wanted to not start a war in Vietnam. Kennedy caught several bullets, died because he wanted to deny 30 Billion dolllars of profit to the (MIC) for Vietnam. War has always been extremely profitable. Trust me, if war is that profitiable, we'll se more of it.

So, the Military Industrial Complex had a motive, which irrefutably implicates them?

I didn't just ask why 9/11 happened, I know why it happened: because there is a large group of people whowants to bring the world under Islamic rule.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:10 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;19745 wrote:
So, the Military Industrial Complex had a motive, which irrefutably implicates them?

I didn't just ask why 9/11 happened, I know why it happened: because there is a large group of people whowants to bring the world under Islamic rule.

Maybe that's why, but the real question is, did our "leaders" let it happen in a power play? Seriously, what better why to galvanize the publics support than an attack of sheer unimaginable terror, perpertrated, coincidentally enough, by people in the region we have an agenda in?
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:56 pm
@DesertDave,
Dave -

Quote:
Our government wanted it as an excuse to position our troops with permanent bases in Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

You're saying our gov't WANTED it..?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:36 pm
@DesertDave,
I confess -- I killed Jimmy Hoffa.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 07:30 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19754 wrote:
Maybe that's why, but the real question is, did our "leaders" let it happen in a power play? Seriously, what better why to galvanize the publics support than an attack of sheer unimaginable terror, perpertrated, coincidentally enough, by people in the region we have an agenda in?

Well, for such evil masterminds they did a pretty bad job of it if a crazy Asia-centric anti-American can figure it out so easily. I just said it before, a possible motive, no matter how good (or in this case, speculative at best) does not in any way equal implication. It was no coincidence that Muslim Arabs who can read the Koran and follow its orders were the ones to sacrifice themselves for Allah.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 10:48 pm
@DesertDave,
I believe it wouldn't have mattered one bit to the attackers and whoever sent them who was in the White House or in international business. They were and are intent on destroying western life to further their own mission to conquer the world. I think the weakness of the US in the last 20 years, fostered by liberals and globalists is what triggered their actions.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:08 am
@DesertDave,
Tragically, 'why 911' doesn't matter anymore. Now it's, "Do we have what it takes to win?":wtf:
92b16vx

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:27 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;19805 wrote:
I think the weakness of the US in the last 20 years, fostered by liberals and globalists is what triggered their actions.

You mean the US flexing it's military muscle at everything having to do with foreign countries?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:28 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19864 wrote:
Tragically, 'why 911' doesn't matter anymore. Now it's, "Do we have what it takes to win?":wtf:

Of course it matters why. The WHY is the whole bases for us maintaining our position in the middle east.
Dmizer

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 10:36 am
@DesertDave,
This entire thread is horsehockey. America has enemies, always has, always will. The last thing our enemies would do is cooperate with the U.S. government. Our enemies wanted to strike at our core and terrorize the populace, they succeeded. Our government is made up of normal people just like you and I who are not all knowing or all seeing. The fact that they didn't catch these terrorist before they struck is not surprising, as intelligence was poor with regard to infiltration into the U.S. and what intelligence they did have never made through to the proper channels due to information overload.

"Every military death has been in vain, not for defense for America, for oil, shameless deaths, all 3,400 of them."

This an icredibly ignorant assumption. Every war America ever fought, was fought primarily for economic reasons. Oil is the single greatest economic factor in this world, let alone America. Name one industry not dependent upon oil and I will prove you wrong. It is vital to the very fabric of our economic well being.
So I ask you if we don't protect our single most important economic factor, then what should we protect? Protecting Oil is protecting America, whether you like it or not. America is what it is because of our economic and military strength. Take either one of those strengths away and America would be is shambles. Thus if you allow other countries to control our oil then you allow them control over our country. The America way of life is all about freedom right? What kind of freedom do you have if you cannot control your own economic well being. Money makes the world go around. The great depression of the 1930's was nothing compared to what America would be like if we allowed other countries to shut off our oil when ever they felt like. The great depression of the 1930's tore this countries middle class to shreds. I for one think the American way of life is worth fighting for, unfortunately Oil is a big part of it.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:08 am
@DesertDave,
Maybe Rugonnacry can answer how much oil we export to other nations for a profit, before buying from the middle east for less money. Seems to me that the ones in control of selling our oil, instead of using it ourselves, simply to make a profit, unimaginable profits to "normal people" are the ones that are gaining the most from keeping foreign oil availible, NOT the US people.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:56 am
@DesertDave,
I did not read any posts in this thread i am responding only to the title.

9/11 happened because it happens every year after 9/10
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:57 am
@DesertDave,
Perfect.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 12:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19871 wrote:
Of course it matters why. The WHY is the whole bases for us maintaining our position in the middle east.

Sure, 'why' is always important. But 'why' changes with time and circumstances. 'Why are we in Iraq' no longer matters. It's irrelevant because we can't get out. Now 'why' should be reframed, i.e., 'why aren't we killing more terrorists?'; 'why aren't Iraqis helping out more', etc., etc. Another irrelevant 'why' is 'why are we fighting Terrorist Islam?' We're fighting it for many, many reasons, none of which we can change without continuing to fight them.

Face it -- we're in this thing for the long haul. There's no acceptable way out except via MORE WAR.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 12:54 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19909 wrote:
Sure, 'why' is always important. But 'why' changes with time and circumstances.

No, it doesn't.

Quote:
'Why are we in Iraq' no longer matters. It's irrelevant because we can't get out.

Yes, we can get out. The best way to make the Iraqis take charge is to let them take charge. We need to move out slowly and let them take over, not over the course of years, but weeks. Force the responsibility they wanted on them.

Quote:
Now 'why' should be reframed, i.e., 'why aren't we killing more terrorists?'

Because we are wasting time in Iraq instead of countries that have more terrorist, and sponsor more terrorism.

Quote:
'why aren't Iraqis helping out more'

Because they are lazy, and do not care, and hundreds of years of religious dumbing down have made them incappable of leading themselves without fighting amongst themselves.

Quote:
Face it -- we're in this thing for the long haul. There's acceptable way out except via MORE WAR.

Only because war mongers want it that way, and multinational corporation make billions and billions off war, and other countries natural resources.
0 Replies