911 and China's Competition for OIL

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:18 pm
I've seen many a Masters Degree Thesis papers on this subject and some of the data is compeling. Some of these thesis paper sources for information are from anonymous high level government officials.

Reminiscent of the movie, "The Pelican Brief" high level corruption from the White House as early as 2000 when Bush took office. In part for Iraq about the rising demand for oil in China and how we needed an excuse to get control in the region with our military.

911, the attacks were meant to be the catalyst and vehicle to position the US in the Middleeast. Extropolate - 911 was known about, planned and expected by US officials.

Blowback, figures on dead and costs still pending. China demand for oil still rising.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,799 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:07 pm
@DesertDave,
To bad Saddam gave us numerous reasons to invade, not a very smart fella.
lancesorbenson

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:11 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19609 wrote:
To bad Saddam gave us numerous reasons to invade, not a very smart fella.

Oh yeah, he violated the "mandate" of an illegal, unelected, undemocratic globalism-pushing organization that most "conservatives" normally think we should sever ties with. I agree with that second part.
DesertDave

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:14 pm
@DesertDave,
Saddam was always a USA puppet......come on.... back in the 1980's, Saddam was our Puppet friend. We backed Saddam, sent him money. Only when Saddam had 1 independent thought to invade Kuwait without US OK, we as a nation, went crazy, BS!
Drnaline

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 08:10 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;19614 wrote:
Oh yeah, he violated the "mandate" of an illegal, unelected, undemocratic globalism-pushing organization that most "conservatives" normally think we should sever ties with. I agree with that second part.
Yup, those were the terms he agreed too, if he wanted us to stop kicking his ass. And remain in power. We shouldn't of been so nice the first time but that's what we get for listening to you guys.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 08:12 am
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;19616 wrote:
Saddam was always a USA puppet......come on.... back in the 1980's, Saddam was our Puppet friend. We backed Saddam, sent him money. Only when Saddam had 1 independent thought to invade Kuwait without US OK, we as a nation, went crazy, BS!
Don't bit the hand the feeds you, you often wind up dead as he did.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 02:44 pm
@DesertDave,
Quote:

I love how you guys describe the U.N. as 'illegal.' I don't like it either, but what laws does it break?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:07 pm
@DesertDave,
Dave -

Quote:
the attacks were meant to be the catalyst and vehicle to position the US in the Middleeast. Extropolate - 911 was known about, planned and expected by US officials.

..known about, planned and expected by whom..?
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 05:06 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;19616 wrote:

The primary reason we backed SH was to counter Iran after the "revolution."

Prior to that, the Soviets backed SH.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 05:07 pm
@DesertDave,
I still think Desert Dave is in one of our friendly neighborhood countries in the middle east working for one of their propagada departments.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:35 pm
@DesertDave,
DesertDave;19616 wrote:

You're right......and Jimmy Hoffa is buried under my garage.:headbang:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 07:31 pm
@DesertDave,
Now, that I can believe.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 12:27 am
@DesertDave,
Nah, I am building my little shop building over his unmarked grave in my back yard, just don't tell Geraldo !
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 06:43 pm
@DesertDave,
Conspiracy theories are all well and good, I believe there WAS a second Gunmen on The Grassy Knoll, I believe that we FAKED the apollo moon landing and it was filmed at area 51, But for anyone to think that the Attacks on american Soil on September 11th, was a US govt. conspiracy, really has their heads up their asses. I am well aware there are no personal attacks on this forumn allowed, and I am well aware I could be banned for such. But in this case Id rather state my opinion than keep silent.

If you think the US conspired for 9/11 then you are truly truly ignorant.
lancesorbenson

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 07:34 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;19995 wrote:
Conspiracy theories are all well and good, I believe there WAS a second Gunmen on The Grassy Knoll, I believe that we FAKED the apollo moon landing and it was filmed at area 51, But for anyone to think that the Attacks on american Soil on September 11th, was a US govt. conspiracy, really has their heads up their asses. I am well aware there are no personal attacks on this forumn allowed, and I am well aware I could be banned for such. But in this case Id rather state my opinion than keep silent.

If you think the US conspired for 9/11 then you are truly truly ignorant.

Are you kidding about the moon landing? If you're not, calling anyone ignorant because they simply challenge the official version of 9-11 seems a little oddball.
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:00 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;20005 wrote:
Are you kidding about the moon landing? If you're not, calling anyone ignorant because they simply challenge the official version of 9-11 seems a little oddball.

There is no physical possibility of a lunar landing, there is a thing called the radiation belt that the apollo and aquarius would have had to travel through, with parts of the aquarius being as thin as 3 sheets of aluminum foil the astronauts would have came home glowing in the dark.
lancesorbenson

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 10:28 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;20009 wrote:
There is no physical possibility of a lunar landing, there is a thing called the radiation belt that the apollo and aquarius would have had to travel through, with parts of the aquarius being as thin as 3 sheets of aluminum foil the astronauts would have came home glowing in the dark.

That would be the Van Allen belt, the discoverer of which said it WAS possible to travel through BTW.

I find it hard to reconcile that someone could feel so strongly about people who challenge the official version of 9-11 while simultaneously believing the U.S. government faked the Apollo moon landings.

Why do so many people think it's inherently wrong to ask perfectly legitimate questions regarding 9-11? I'm genuinely curious.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:06 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;20023 wrote:
That would be the Van Allen belt, the discoverer of which said it WAS possible to travel through BTW.

I find it hard to reconcile that someone could feel so strongly about people who challenge the official version of 9-11 while simultaneously believing the U.S. government faked the Apollo moon landings.

Why do so many people think it's inherently wrong to ask perfectly legitimate questions regarding 9-11? I'm genuinely curious.

Rugonnacry is just being a dufus.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 11:37 am
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;20023 wrote:

The van allen belt, If i recall qould require sevral inches of metal to protect the astronauts, Some have said 6 ft of lead is needed. At some points there was only tinfoil.

There was a very good reason to fake the moon landing, the russians were racing us, we already lost the first man in space battle.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 12:56 pm
@DesertDave,
You don't really believe that. Like most Americans of the day, I was one that watched the entire event. It is impossible for me to believe that the gov't perpetrated a lie to the world just to beat the Russians. I think you're just stirring it up for the fun of it. Come on, admit it....
0 Replies