So long and thanks for all the fish....

tj1121

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:58 pm
Hey everyone,

First I want to apologize for wasting your time asking what I believe to be valid and important questions. Questions that I see some others here would like answers to also. Or if not answers, then at least perhaps, some intelligent conversation. The only responses I see tend to be nonsensical and derogatory remarks that can only be meant to hide the authors' own ignorance.

Secondly, I want to apologize to those of you who actually do care about discussing these important matters and the direction our government is taking. Those of you who realize the need to ask this government to be accountable for their action. I apologize because I cannot waste my time here with this group of responders, I need to find people(of all points of view) who are willing to discuss these issues and apparently I have to go elsewhere to do so.

Good luck to all of you in your search the truth,
and congratulations to those of you who have already found it and don't need to ask any more questions.

Good night and good luck.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 788 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:19 pm
@tj1121,
Quote:
I apologize because I cannot waste my time here with this group of responders,
Speaks for itself.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:39 pm
@tj1121,
This place rocks. Hard to believe the OP couldn't feel satisfied. This site enjoys good company, moderation and smart software. There are some so poorly designed, you wonder how they ever got off the ground.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 12:30 am
@tj1121,
the point of this site is not to be right or wrong, but to discuss both sides (or 3 sides) of an issue/topic.

there is no right.
there is no wrong.

there is only opinion. and that is what we are here to discuss. Some folks feel certain ways, other folks look at it completely opposite.

you most likely will never change anyones mind. but, that's not the point. the point is to discuss your opinion and listen to other's viewpoints. It is up to everyone on their own to hold their own moral values. of which, yours may not remotely fit.

but, that's ok. that's the point.

you're free to leave as you see fit, but i think you've got the wrong motive.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 02:40 pm
@tj1121,
Who the hell are you, I've never seen you before. It usually takes more than six posts for people to get pissed.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18962 wrote:
Speaks for itself.

I believe this would be exactly the kind of post he is talking about...hard to believe you are a moderator here.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:40 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19053 wrote:
I believe this would be exactly the kind of post he is talking about...hard to believe you are a moderator here.
I'll take that as a compliment coming from a texas ************, LOL.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:47 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19055 wrote:
I'll take that as a compliment coming from a texas ************, LOL.

You shouldn't.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 04:51 pm
@tj1121,
too late.
0 Replies