Dick Cheney is watching me.

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 08:19 am
So I'm watching CNN, Larry King Live, and there's Dick Cheney. And I think, ok, this dude, he's human, he goes through life like the rest of us. Maybe he's been made out worse than he's really is. And I swear it, I @#$ @#$ swear it, I swear he's looking at me. I swear he can see me thru the TV. And I say no way! This @#$@ he's looking a me through the TV, then I come to me senses. OK, he's not looking at me through the TV, he's just a regular guy, trying to do a difficult job, and maybe he's not as bad as he's meant out to be. So I listen and, I swear he's talking to me, cause what he's saying isn't making any sense. He says he's not gonna show Hillary the plans on Iraq and pauses like this is a big deal, which we know isn't, so what the **** is he talking about? And he says a couple coy things like he knows better, but again says nothing, the only thing that carries is the insidiousness in his voice. So I touch my head, fake a yawn, and Cheney looks insulted. I just decided the vice president must be really bored.

So later in the day, I'm watching nothing. I don't watch TV anymore - well, I try to watch news once in a while, but the news doesn't like watching me. So I'm thinking I'm bored, I going to make lunch. I have lunch everyday. So perfect timing I walk into the kitchen and the phone rings. I say hello, in a not too overly friendly but energetic manner. The voice responds, sounds stunned, delayed hesitant, but it is friendly. Ah, it's my friendly loan officer. He's called to remind me that I'm default on my Perkins Loan. This surprises me a little, I hadn't paid attention to it in years, but mostly because there should be no way of them to know that I am here. The place I'm living in I just moved to and haven't sent out any correspondence, subscribed to any magazines, filled out any address form on the internet, done any income tax forms, nor paid any bills. Weird, you ask, ok, but thats not the story. So I'm thinking WT#? How does he know I'm here. In a overly-friendly, but not too overly-friendly, actually he sounded like a decent person, he tells me the schools wants to collect and that if I don't pay I'll be charged with the court fees and attorney costs. And I'm freakin out and I'm thinking Lebonworth. And Cheney pops into my head again. I not sure why, he just does. And 'Matt' tells me that hes really sorry, and he's coughing alot, but he doesn't sound sick, but he was a decent guy. Probably someone I'd like to have know in some other life. So I tell him that I appreciate the help. And thats it.

So I'm freaking out, wth? This whole situation has become impossible. Paying the fee is impossible. So I call up my family, freakin' out, and I feel really badly about that. And through all this I'm still thinking Dick Cheney. So I finish my meal take it to the Sun Room to eat it, not watching TV, I hate TV, and I'm thinking.

So I go downstairs. Yes I live in a Basement. And there's a washcloth in the laundry room that wasn't there before, and I'm thinking Dick Cheney. And then I notice a couple bugs. And I am thinking, is he watching me? He must be really... bored.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,174 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 08:35 am
@ToddPartridge,
YOu hang around with Mousy?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 09:27 am
@ToddPartridge,
Todd.Partridge;28910 wrote:
So I'm watching CNN, Larry King Live, and there's Dick Cheney. And I think, ok, this dude, he's human, he goes through life like the rest of us. Maybe he's been made out worse than he's really is. And I swear it, I @#$ @#$ swear it, I swear he's looking at me. I swear he can see me thru the TV. And I say no way! This @#$@ he's looking a me through the TV, then I come to me senses. OK, he's not looking at me through the TV, he's just a regular guy, trying to do a difficult job, and maybe he's not as bad as he's meant out to be. So I listen and, I swear he's talking to me, cause what he's saying isn't making any sense. He says he's not gonna show Hillary the plans on Iraq and pauses like this is a big deal, which we know isn't, so what the *** is he talking about? And he says a couple coy things like he knows better, but again says nothing, the only thing that carries is the insidiousness in his voice. So I touch my head, fake a yawn, and Cheney looks insulted. I just decided the vice president must be really bored.

So later in the day, I'm watching nothing. I don't watch TV anymore - well, I try to watch news once in a while, but the news doesn't like watching me. So I'm thinking I'm bored, I going to make lunch. I have lunch everyday. So perfect timing I walk into the kitchen and the phone rings. I say hello, in a not too overly friendly but energetic manner. The voice responds, sounds stunned, delayed hesitant, but it is friendly. Ah, it's my friendly loan officer. He's called to remind me that I'm default on my Perkins Loan. This surprises me a little, I hadn't paid attention to it in years, but mostly because there should be no way of them to know that I am here. The place I'm living in I just moved to and haven't sent out any correspondence, subscribed to any magazines, filled out any address form on the internet, done any income tax forms, nor paid any bills. Weird, you ask, ok, but thats not the story. So I'm thinking WT#? How does he know I'm here. In a overly-friendly, but not too overly-friendly, actually he sounded like a decent person, he tells me the schools wants to collect and that if I don't pay I'll be charged with the court fees and attorney costs. And I'm freakin out and I'm thinking Lebonworth. And Cheney pops into my head again. I not sure why, he just does. And 'Matt' tells me that hes really sorry, and he's coughing alot, but he doesn't sound sick, but he was a decent guy. Probably someone I'd like to have know in some other life. So I tell him that I appreciate the help. And thats it.

So I'm freaking out, wth? This whole situation has become impossible. Paying the fee is impossible. So I call up my family, freakin' out, and I feel really badly about that. And through all this I'm still thinking Dick Cheney. So I finish my meal take it to the Sun Room to eat it, not watching TV, I hate TV, and I'm thinking.

So I go downstairs. Yes I live in a Basement. And there's a washcloth in the laundry room that wasn't there before, and I'm thinking Dick Cheney. And then I notice a couple bugs. And I am thinking, is he watching me? He must be really... bored.

Relax. You're in capable hands with Dick.Laughing :phat: :phat: Laughing
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 02:51 pm
@ToddPartridge,
Put the drugs down dude.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 06:08 pm
@ToddPartridge,
For the last time, these....

http://www.talktofrank.com/uploadedImages/Drugs/LARGE%20PHOTOS_lsd.jpg

Are NOT temporary tattoos.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 10:29 pm
@ToddPartridge,
Boy i haven't had acid in years, LOL.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 06:50 am
@ToddPartridge,
Dick should straighten out Tod, if he only gives him a chance. When Dick is finished with him, he should be standing tall, looking good, destined to be in Hollywood.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 11:34 am
@ToddPartridge,
JUST DONT GIVE THE ****** A GUN :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 01:15 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29025 wrote:
JUST DONT GIVE THE ***ER A GUN :thumbup:

Has it ever been determined the guy he shot didn't deserve it? Dunno.:dunno:
0 Replies