In memory of martin Luther King

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 09:42 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;56426 wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

OOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO.

Stop,........please stop!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just read what you said and then transfer the statement to Iraq and the INVASION OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY

Guess when you're uninvited and try to bring peace and stability to a region you have to loose troops. thats what the troops signed up for right?

Man talk about contradiction.

I've always maintained it's a natural consequence of our dependency on oil and connection to Israel that we have had to invade certain parts of the ME and occupy them for extended periods. It's regrettable, and should be minimized, if possible. Nonetheless, that's the life we've built for ourselves. Our entire way of life is based on the unlimited availability of oil at relatively low cost. Without it, we would lose everything, overnight. And then there's Israel, which has had America by the gonads since 1948.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 06:24 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56421 wrote:
You're just pissed because I nailed you on Ireland. You can't preach against Bush when your own country has been doing the same thing for such a very long time. Your tail is curled up, Scooby. I got to you. That's called 'tough love', Boy.

PS: Half the stuff I say is in gest. For example, I wouldn't actually launch a nuclear strike against Iran. C'mon, Bro. You know better. I'd launch SEVERAL, simultaneously, AND blow up North Korea, as well.Very Happy

"Your'e just pissed because i nailed you on Ireland" you have got to be joking lol you are rambling on like a sad old man,i have made my views on the British Imperialism and ireland perfectly clear,you on the other hand believe in American Imperialism.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 06:28 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56422 wrote:
But what are you doing, besides sitting on your bum griping about Bush? I say nothing. You're doing NOTHING to stop your own country from doing what you claim Bush, your arch-enemy in life, is doing. HYPOCRITE. How.....why is Bush such a horrible guy when you've tolerated that same kind of behavior on the part of your leaders toward Ireland for so very long?
WHERE IS THE MORAL CONSISTENCY?:no:

"Hypocrite" "Where is your moral consistency" not me pino,you need to take a long hard look in the mirror,it wont be pleasant,but be brave and have a look :eek:
DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:29 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56460 wrote:
"Hypocrite" "Where is your moral consistency" not me pino,you need to take a long hard look in the mirror,it wont be pleasant,but be brave and have a look :eek:

The worst he can see is what you do.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:55 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;56473 wrote:
The worst he can see is what you do.

LOL is that it Very Happy " the worst he can see is what you do " :dunno: lol:
0 Replies