Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 12:51 pm
Was watching one ot the debates the other nigh,and he said hw knew how to get bin laden and if he was President he would get him.
You would think being a patriotic american he would have told Bush,cheney,rumsfield and the military,that he knew how to get him,i think he has been very selfish by not telling them,is he waiting till he becomes President before he decides to catch Bin Laden and take all the glory. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 875 • Replies: 6
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 12:53 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50383 wrote:
Was watching one ot the debates the other nigh,and he said hw knew how to get bin laden and if he was President he would get him.
You would think being a patriotic american he would have told Bush,cheney,rumsfield and the military,that he knew how to get him,i think he has been very selfish by not telling them,is he waiting till he becomes President before he decides to catch Bin Laden and take all the glory. Very Happy

The adminstration did NOT want to catch Binny, he is their boogeyman to keep their war drums beating.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:09 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
bumm bum bumm bum bumm bum, tadahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 10:17 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;50515 wrote:
bumm bum bumm bum bumm bum, tadahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Sounds like something Bush might say Very Happy
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 04:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50560 wrote:
Sounds like something Bush might say Very Happy

Bush would add about a minute's worth of "uuuuuhhhhhhhhh".Very Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:48 am
@Pinochet73,
I much rather have John McCain as president than some of those other republicans
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:57 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;50383 wrote:
...he said hw knew how to get bin laden and if he was President he would get him.

Who says he didn't and was rejected......
0 Replies