india/pakistan

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 03:03 pm
celebrate 60 years of independence from the UK.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 756 • Replies: 6
No top replies

RedOct

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 04:13 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Hiiiii
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 04:25 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;30967 wrote:
As Britian left middle-east in a mess, to be fought over by the Arabs and the Zionists, they left the Indian subcontinent in a mess too. Pakistan and India were the only 2 countries created based on religious division. A fair division would have left India without access to Kashmir, so many Muslim-majority districts were unfairly handed to India to pave it's way to Kashmir, their prized jewel.

It reminds me of the Raegan-olitics (Raegan era politics), which presumed that the British lost their empire because they became liberal. Nothing could be further from the truth. British lost because of the 2 world wars, which left them DRAINED, as the Afghan-Soviet war left the USSR drained, and as the Vietnam war left the US drained (Carter paid for it), and as the Iraq war is leaving the US drained (Democrats will again pay for it).

None, including Pino, would have believed in 1910 that the days of British dominance would soon come to a close.

Yeah, but......enough time has passed for these peoples to start getting their act together. I'm sorry, but the blame-game has its limits.:frown:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 02:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Scooby and Redoct are clearing in a group that can't wait untill the US is a mere shell of herself. It won't happen, dream on boys. England is a mere shadow of what she once was because the English seem to be easily led by Isms and it's stupid Idiology. I can't see the US falling over it'self to follow such losers as Carl Marx and Hitler.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 04:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
This is the BIBLE BELT, darn it.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 06:41 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
LOL Pakistan is going so far back into medieval times they'll be walking with their hands on the ground soon. Yet India is flourishing and growing, I guess seperating from India wasn't a good thing for Pakistan.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 08:31 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30938 wrote:
celebrate 60 years of independence from the UK.

The Brits left, and that part of the world caved in. What's to celebrate -- people drinking from and bathing in the same rivers they use as toilets? No thanks. I think I'll have a good cry. :no: :frown: :frown: :frown: :no:
0 Replies