mexican/amercan border

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 09:41 am
why dont the USA build a huge wall,a 100 feet high,the length of the border,i know this would cost a fortune,but you can get the illegals to build it,for minimum wage,that should keep the cost down,then kick them out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 833 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 09:49 am
@scooby-doo cv,
The smart thing to do would be to have them built is from the Mexican side. Then lock it after there done.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 09:50 am
@scooby-doo cv,
because we can't get a 10 foot fence built that's already funded :-(
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 10:12 am
@scooby-doo cv,
maybe giving some of the border states back to mexicans would help,what about california,las vegas and san diego are good spanish names :thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 10:14 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;22856 wrote:
maybe giving some of the border states back to mexicans would help,what about california,las vegas and san diego are good spanish names :thumbup:

los angeles instead of las vegas Very Happy or what about both
Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 10:25 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Lets not and say we did.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 10:59 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;22842 wrote:
because we can't get a 10 foot fence built that's already funded :-(

Didn't you hear? The SPP diverted those funds so they could build the fence south of mexico.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:22 am
@scooby-doo cv,
I'm sure they'd love to have a good fence there.
0 Replies

missdixy

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 12:47 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
A fence I'm for, a wall, I'm not.
I live on a US/Mexico border and yeah...a wall would just not be nice. It would give me a nasty claustrophobic feeling in my stomach Mad
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 12:54 pm
@missdixy,
missdixy;22936 wrote:
A fence I'm for, a wall, I'm not.
I live on a US/Mexico border and yeah...a wall would just not be nice. It would give me a nasty claustrophobic feeling in my stomach Mad

a wall would be nice,if you got some people in to paint it, a nice shade of pink suit you ?
missdixy

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 01:07 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;22940 wrote:
a wall would be nice,if you got some people in to paint it, a nice shade of pink suit you ?

Um, no. :thumbsdown:

You know, a wall or fence still won't stop most of the problem. Most people who cross illegally here do it by simply saying "American Citizen" at the checkpoints and being let in.

I still think requiring passports from everyone at the checkpoints is a better idea....
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 01:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;22835 wrote:
why dont the USA build a huge wall,a 100 feet high,the length of the border,i know this would cost a fortune,but you can get the illegals to build it,for minimum wage,that should keep the cost down,then kick them out.

We all know you were laughing your butt off when you thought of this - very clever.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 01:27 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;22857 wrote:
los angeles instead of las vegas Very Happy or what about both

Los Angeles has been pretty much given over already. The hispanic sheriff, Mr. Vaca is under fire over the Paris Hilton fiasco, the hispanic DA, Mr. Delgadillo is under investigation for a number of charges, some criminal, and the hispanic mayor is sucking up to all sides - he wants to be governor and eventually president. He has said his role model in Slick Willy.
0 Replies