homeland security

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2007 11:44 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;23198 wrote:
So how did your family get to where there at? I asked you first. We don't want any more illegal foreighers. I say again, to the victor goes the spoils, only difference is you don't think you've been spoiled, or will admit too?

lol how have i been spoiled lol
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 10:15 am
@scooby-doo cv,
You tell me?
0 Replies

One Man Clan

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 06:28 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;22956 wrote:
yeh they really dont deserve it,do they,savages

Of course they deserve it.

Not because their Indians (like I care), but because they're offering a service to willing people with money.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 06:41 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22852 wrote:
My family came up through Mexico to New Mexico to establish missions and teach basket weaving. Would we be considered terrorists?

Part of you, yes. If you're Mestizo, which is the majority race of Latin America (especially Mexico), you are HALF European, and half Indian. Your European half MURDERED, ENSLAVED, RAPED AND ROBBED MILLIONS OF INDIANS. Yeah....it did. In fact, it slaughtered MORE INDIANS THAN THE ENGLISH AND YANKS DID. Nope.....the Spanish DO NOT get off the hook. They're just as guilty of Injun-genocide as we Anglos are. I know it's cool to be a minority, and enjoy the free license of jabbing your finger in Whitie's face, most of the time. BUT......in the case of the SPANISH IN THE NEW WORLD, you are no different, if you're Mesitzo. If you're Indian, punch me in the nose. :headbang:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 06:49 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Then a terrorist I am.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 08:40 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Oh, and none of my ancestors or their countrymen have commited genocide for a looong time. Sucks to be me.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:27 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I really have to stop using bold letters. It makes me look neurotic. Sorry.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 08:50 am
@scooby-doo cv,
Why did you delete your post Pino? I wasn't offended by it. There is nobody on this planet including the indians whos hands are clean.I don't think i'm Mestizo. As far as i know there is no indian bllod in my line. We have traced it back four hundred years and haven't found any in any case?
I put it back up if you don't mind?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 12:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;23654 wrote:
Why did you delete your post Pino? I wasn't offended by it. There is nobody on this planet including the indians whos hands are clean.I don't think i'm Mestizo. As far as i know there is no indian bllod in my line. We have traced it back four hundred years and haven't found any in any case?
I put it back up if you don't mind?

I'm sick of my shrill tone, and didn't want to re-type it. The content was okay, but the bolding made me puke, after seeing it twice. Your call. Thanks.
0 Replies