• Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,422 • Replies: 27
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 02:50 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20545 wrote:
feel as welcome as a fart, in a space suit Very Happy

Except in Eastern Europe, where people have suffered the abuses of Communism and Islam. They're not complacent there, as the citizens of spoiled Western Europe are, and will be, until they get their arses smashed. They're overdue, as well.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 03:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20561 wrote:
Except in Eastern Europe, where people have suffered the abuses of Communism and Islam. They're not complacent there, as the citizens of spoiled Western Europe are, and will be, until they get their arses smashed. They're overdue, as well.

who is goona smash their arses pino lol
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 03:50 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
FOXNews.com - President Bush Receives Hero's Welcome in Albania - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 06:36 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
The Brits fired this fraud and a US station picked him up, perhaps they want the liar and cheat backkkkkkkkkkkkk. Just kidding.

Linky poo: Debbie Schlussel
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:32 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20565 wrote:
who is goona smash their arses pino lol

They still have enemies, Scoob. Their complacency is ill-founded. There are terrorists to worry about, and I wouldn't be surprised if Russia has a few tricks up her sleeve.

Look at your statement. It drips with complacency. You guys are pathetic. WEAK!!!!!!!!!!
:spaz:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20702 wrote:
They still have enemies, Scoob. Their complacency is ill-founded. There are terrorists to worry about, and I wouldn't be surprised if Russia has a few tricks up her sleeve.

Look at your statement. It drips with complacency. You guys are pathetic. WEAK!!!!!!!!!!
:spaz:

pathetic and weak in what way pino :dunno: what do you want us to do ? have a a holy war against islam ?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:01 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Convert and save your ass, that's what STNGfan is gonna do?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:05 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20738 wrote:
pathetic and weak in what way pino :dunno: what do you want us to do ? have a a holy war against islam ?

No.....a holy war against Terrorist Islam. Yes. You should be helping out. You should see this as your war, too. Your fence-sitting is treasonous.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:37 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Pinoc, you remind me of the main character in "Civic Duty".
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 01:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20745 wrote:
No.....a holy war against Terrorist Islam. Yes. You should be helping out. You should see this as your war, too. Your fence-sitting is treasonous.

im an athiest as you know,so im no lover of islam or religion as a whole,so whats your answer pino,lets bomb the f**k out of all the muslim countries,or as you say SMASH EM
92b16vx

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 02:34 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20770 wrote:
im an athiest as you know,so im no lover of islam or religion as a whole,so whats your answer pino,lets bomb the f**k out of all the muslim countries,or as you say SMASH EM

Yes, that is his answer, which is directly hypocritical to his view on staying in Iraq to help the muslim nation gain it's own power, quite an interesting paradox if you ask me.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:23 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;20790 wrote:
Yes, that is his answer, which is directly hypocritical to his view on staying in Iraq to help the muslim nation gain it's own power, quite an interesting paradox if you ask me.

I never said I wanted that. I have preached Crusades The Sequel from Day One. Islam is Christianity's ancestral enemy. WHEREVER Islam exists, it must be opposed by the CHRISTIAN WEST. :AR15firing:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20770 wrote:

Profanity aside, yes. Whenever Islamic terrorism is perpetrated, the West should bomb ruthlessly the country of origin. For example, now that we know Iran is supplying terrorists in Iraq with advanced IEDs, we should be pulverizing it with HIGH EXPLOSIVES. Moreover, whenever a hostage is decapitated, three radical Muslim clerics should be publicly executed. Tit for tat.

Barbarians only respect what they fear.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:13 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20872 wrote:
I never said I wanted that. I have preached Crusades The Sequel from Day One. Islam is Christianity's ancestral enemy. WHEREVER Islam exists, it must be opposed by the CHRISTIAN WEST. :AR15firing:

So what, we should pull out of Iraq because we don't want them to succeed? Because I can garantee you that we are not there to destroy them, or spread christianity.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:39 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;20877 wrote:
So what, we should pull out of Iraq because we don't want them to succeed? Because I can garantee you that we are not there to destroy them, or spread christianity.

:banghead: :AR15firing: :rocketwhore: :cussing: :patriot:

You're right -- we're confused. But.....I'm not. It's best that we simply fight Islam, always. If you've ever watched "Battle of the Bulge", recall the SS Panzer Brigade Commander who informs his discontented, elderly orderly, "Our end-state is eternal war." Hooaaahhhhh!!!

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!

TRAIN, FIGHT, WIN. TRAIN, FIGHT, WIN. TRAIN, FIGHT, WIN.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I suggest you get to work, I'll send you maps of all the muslims in Texas, and some ammo. I expect to see your crusade on the news tomorrow by lunch.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:44 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
He only needs the addresses of those who are extreme, you have that list too don't you?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:52 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;20895 wrote:
He only needs the addresses of those who are extreme, you have that list too don't you?

No, he says islam is the enemy.

Quote:
It's best that we simply fight Islam, always.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 11:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Wouldn't you prefer he start with the XMus?
0 Replies