Super Tuesday 2

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 02:13 pm
4 States are holding their primaries today, but as we all know only TWO will effect the outcome. Texas, and Ohio. With McCain all but locking up the republican nomination with his near 900 delegates (Only needs roughly 1000 for the nomination, and his closes competitor having dropped out) The poll averages do not really matter. but for the record it is currently 54% McCain 34% Huckabee, and 6% Paul

For you Ron Paul Supporters I did find one poll that you may like a bit more. YAHOO BUZZ gives paul a 3% edge over Huckabee (thats still 25% less than McCain, Had to throw my Ron Paul jab in there.)

For the UNKNOWN Democratic Race, with delgate Count favoring Obama thus far by 100 delegates (And the slap in Hillarys face by the SUPER DELGATES (She was expected to take the vast majority of super delegates) Hillary has recieved only 50 more SD's than Obama (YEs whiney bitches that means the peopl.e are deciding not SD's)

The Texas Primary Polls show Obama and Clinton Virtually tied, with 46% to 47% respectively

Ohio shows Clinton Leading by 7%... Could we possibly see a Joint Ticket? If Obama gets the nod he would be a fool to NOT take Hillary as his running mate, if Hillary wins, she would be a fool TOO take Obama. Just my opinion. Maybe Billy Clinton can be her running mate eh?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 755 • Replies: 7
No top replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 02:16 pm
@rugonnacry,
I posted this on another page, and have allready recieved **** for my Bill Clinton as VP remark, so to avoid it here, I am and HAVE BEEN aware that he can not. But I hope you all credit me with that much intelligence.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 05:05 pm
@rugonnacry,
Only if we haveta.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 11:50 am
@rugonnacry,
I don't think they will share as runningmates. They pretty much hate each other at this point and have drastically different views on a lot of things. i don't see it working.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 06:34 pm
@rugonnacry,
I seem to remember a certain Jon Kerry Selecting a running mate by the name of Jon Edwards.... I remember them disliking eachother in the early primaries.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 06:36 pm
@rugonnacry,
My memory's a little fuzzy, but didn't that guy get his ass kicked by one of the most hated men in the world?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2008 06:48 pm
@rugonnacry,
Ass kicked? Thats why it was 10 am CST before Ohio was finally counted giving Bush the win. One state difference, Whoever won that state was president... I hardly call that an ass kicking.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 03:01 pm
@rugonnacry,
End result was that he lost, who'd want to emulate that?
0 Replies