Ron Paul will NOT be President.

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 11:53 am
I know you are asshurt, that your candidate is standing strong as fourth best choice out of four. It is not going to happen, enough with your internet pools, enough with your sprint pcs text messageing polls... THE REAL VOTES have been case... and out of 25% of ALL delegates in the country (about 1000 = 25%) Paul has secured a whopping.................

16.... 1.6%
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 950 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 12:13 pm
@rugonnacry,
in reaction to super tuesday I have updated my avatar
92b16vx

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 12:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;52870 wrote:
in reaction to super tuesday I have updated my avatar

Lol, you have to photoshop something, but your boy Ghouliani really does wear dresses. And your transvestite neocon didn't even make it to Super Tuesday, lotta conviction in his beliefs....as long as the pay is good.

Keep drinking your Kool-aid, and watch the GOP go down in flames.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 01:01 pm
@rugonnacry,
? I'm for McCain now, stop living in the past

IN flames? really as opposed to Ron Paul who's 4% of the GOP is somehow gonna win him the national election?

Q. Who's the only GOP candidate who can garner Independants away from the Dems?
A. John McCain

Q. Who's the only GOP Candidate who can take the Hispanic Vote away from the Dem's?
A. John McCain

Q. WHo's the only person in the entire race who was there for the Iraq invasion and knew what it would take to win from the begining?
A. John McCain, and the Ultra Conservatives can't stand that he was right

McCain reaches across party lines in ways other candidates only talk about, Liberman was at his speach least night in Arizona. Yet his ability to unify and work together is exactly why you hate him.
briansol

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 01:06 pm
@rugonnacry,
Q. Who is the only person who will ruin America?
A. John McCain, Hillary Cliton, Barak Obama, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney
92b16vx

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 01:16 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;52874 wrote:
? I'm for McCain now, stop living in the past

The past? lol, seems the election is still going on.

Quote:
IN flames? really as opposed to Ron Paul who's 4% of the GOP is somehow gonna win him the national election?

Yea, when you support a candidate that is a media darling, and gets free airtime even though his campaign is broke, and in debt it's no wonder. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that has a positive account balance for his campaign, but yet some people actually believe that the other nominee, all of which are broke (except Romney) and in debt can balance a budget? What a joke, they can't even balance their campaign funds.

Quote:
Q. Who's the only GOP candidate who can garner Independants away from the Dems?
A. John McCain

He losses a proprtionate number of actual republicans so that is negigable.

Quote:
Q. Who's the only GOP Candidate who can take the Hispanic Vote away from the Dem's?
A. John McCain

OH YIPPY!!!!!!!! A pro-illegal immigration, pro-amnesty candidate!!!!!! Seems to me that the AMerican people made their voice heard on his bill not too long ago, and it was a resounding HELL ******* NO!!!, if you think that giving illegals amnesty, as a good idea, chugalug buddy, is cherry, or grape?

Quote:
Q. WHo's the only person in the entire race who was there for the Iraq invasion and knew what it would take to win from the begining?

Who's hte only candidate with teh foresight to know we shouldn't have invaded in the first place, and not even be in this mess? Yet another joke.

Quote:
McCain reaches across party lines in ways other candidates only talk about, Liberman was at his speach least night in Arizona. Yet his ability to unify and work together is exactly why you hate him.

Oh great, he works with democrats, let me clue you in, that isn't a good sign. It only means that any democrat legislature that would normally be stopped is going to be pushed through by him swaying "republicans". Anytime there's a coalition of politicians in Washington, it usually means the citizens are about to get the short end of the stick. These morons think they know how to fix ****, and have proven time, after time they can not. Electing more, to do the same is....more of teh same, garbage. America wll reap what it sows, either another Klinton in the White House, or another warmonger neocon globalist. Remember the Soviets and their fight, and the resulting economic collapse, dwell on it next time you think McCain is sane for talking about staying in Iraq for a hundred years.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 01:17 pm
@briansol,
briansol;52875 wrote:
Q. Who is the only person who will ruin America?
A. John McCain, Hillary Cliton, Barak Obama, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney

D. All of the Above. I'm on to your trick questions buddy.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 09:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;52874 wrote:
? Q. WHo's the only person in the entire race who was there for the Iraq invasion and knew what it would take to win from the begining?

:wtf:
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:42 pm
@rugonnacry,
Q. Who's the only person who was right about Iraq being a dumb ******* idea and that we should close our borders before fighting foreign wars?

A. NOT John Liberal McCain(D)
billcompugeek

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 09:23 am
@klyph,
This is a good stats page.

Election Guide 2008 - Presidential Election - Politics

Ron Paul should consider suspending his campaign at this time according to stats.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 10:10 pm
@billcompugeek,
Hmmph.... looks like the democrats have earned more delagates overall than republicans have.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 11:15 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53061 wrote:
Hmmph.... looks like the democrats have earned more delagates overall than republicans have.

The MSM wants republicans to believe that McCain has a chance, they KNOW he doesn't, and WANT him to be the GOP nominee because they have enough dirt to bury him several times over. I mean come on, he can't even get real conservatives behind him, he will not win. People do not get it, 20 second sound bytes, and a bag of Doritos are all they need to determine their future, and their childrens future. I called my congressman today to let him kow that if he supports McCain he will lose a LOT of support, and more than likey his seat next election, the people that are against it are very serious.
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 06:29 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53061 wrote:

LOL There are more Democratic Delegates than their are republican...

There is over 4000 Democratic delegates, and only 2000 republican delegates
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 06:30 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;53064 wrote:
The MSM wants republicans to believe that McCain has a chance, they KNOW he doesn't, and WANT him to be the GOP nominee because they have enough dirt to bury him several times over. I mean come on, he can't even get real conservatives behind him, he will not win. People do not get it, 20 second sound bytes, and a bag of Doritos are all they need to determine their future, and their childrens future. I called my congressman today to let him kow that if he supports McCain he will lose a LOT of support, and more than likey his seat next election, the people that are against it are very serious.

Paul has a better chance?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 07:28 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;53104 wrote:
LOL There are more Democratic Delegates than their are republican...

There is over 4000 Democratic delegates, and only 2000 republican delegates

That means the Dems are probably gonna win the election, especially after the disaster we like to call "the bush administration"!
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 07:33 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
"......watch the GOP go down in flames."

Cheap shot. Power is traditionally traded between Dems and Repubs. You know that. We'll be back.:headbang::headbang::headbang:
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 09:29 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;53108 wrote:
That means the Dems are probably gonna win the election, especially after the disaster we like to call "the bush administration"!

I believe a Dem will take the office, but It has nothing to do with the number of delegates each party has.
0 Replies