@Reagaknight,
"Did Mary remain virgin in her entire life?"

If I were Mary, this would be my response:

"That's none of your business.":no:
chico

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 08:52 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;24365 wrote:
Not really strong. It was Passover, the streets must have been crowded, they were in at least a moderately large party, but it says nothing of their other children.

One day has passed already after they knew that Jesus was not in the company. One hour is too long for a parent to realized that their child was not in the company... Common sense.... but common sense is the most uncommon.....
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 08:57 pm
@rugonnacry,
And this is somehow made more likely if they have more children? I'm not entirely sure how that works out. If your argument is right, it doesn't help either way...
0 Replies

chico

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:19 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24369 wrote:
"Did Mary remain virgin in her entire life?"

If I were Mary, this would be my response:

"That's none of your business.":no:

She can not talk yet. She's sleeping. When Jesus return then it is time to wake them up........
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 11:04 am
@chico,
chico;24376 wrote:
She can not talk yet. She's sleeping. When Jesus return then it is time to wake them up........

Maybe you should have a few cold San Miguels, and chill out. I drank quite a bit of that stuff when I was stationed in Korea, back in the day. :headbang:
chico

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 09:22 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24423 wrote:
Maybe you should have a few cold San Miguels, and chill out. I drank quite a bit of that stuff when I was stationed in Korea, back in the day. :headbang:

San Miguel beer is the favorite drink in our coutry, it is Filipino owned corporation.... Anyway, Mary is still asleep together with other saints. They will be risen in the last days 1 Tes 4.16-17.....
0 Replies