I need to be Catholic

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 10:28 am
Best of both worlds really. True I am not good enough to tlak to god myself I have to use a mediam (Priest in cinfession) but at least I can go my whole life believeing I am right (there is no god as defined by christianity) and when my death arrives IF Jesus shows up , I can accept him then (then I will have proof) all that will happen is 1000 years in a place called pergatroy... Let me ask, what is 1000 years in pergatory as a price to live the res of eternity in the parasdise of Heaven.

Aside from the molesting of children, and the demonizing of women in hostory The Cathloics have it going on.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,185 • Replies: 105
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:26 pm
@rugonnacry,
You are hereby REJECTED by the Catholic Church. Sorry. Go back to the end of the line.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:27 pm
@rugonnacry,
Son of a bitch
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:05 pm
@rugonnacry,
Sorry, you probably want to try Alchoholics Anonymous, I know 'CC' and 'AA', it can get confusing, especially when you're as drunk as you must have been while typing this ****.
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:07 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;17689 wrote:
Sorry, you probably want to try Alchoholics Anonymous, I know 'CC' and 'AA', it can get confusing, especially when you're as drunk as you must have been while typing this ****.

How many times have you had a dick in your ass while typing the **** you post on here?
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:08 pm
@rugonnacry,
*Look we are going to have a name calling and insult war now. All because Cathlolicism says I can go to heaven even if if think god is a crock of **** until proven.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:09 pm
@rugonnacry,
Just look at what you posted, every other word is spelled wrong and it's just an incoherent mess.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:13 pm
@rugonnacry,
So that means I am drunk? Its called Typos. Look where the typos are and look on your keyboard and how close (RIGHT NEXT TOO) the letter that was intended to be typed.

If the best response you have is against typos and or grammar, then perhaps you should abstain from this forumn.

As asanine and idiotic as a truly believe most of your comments are, at least you have a strong belief in what you say, and I know you have the intelligence to respond other than with Grammar and insults.

Untill that post of yours, I at least had a measure of respect for you. Now you are just a joke.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:20 pm
@rugonnacry,
Sorry, was the first one the respectful post or the one after mine? I don't care about typos unless they actually make the thing difficult to read, like yours, and on top of that, there is not one proper sentence, which I also don't care about besides for the aforementioned reasons, which also apply to that.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:24 pm
@rugonnacry,
there are 3 maybe 4 typos ,and next to perfect punctuation. You read it just fine or you have been looking at a computer screen to long today, OR you are tired.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:30 pm
@rugonnacry,
Whatever:

tlak
god (2)
mediam
cinfession
believieng
pergatroy (2)
res
parasdise
hostory

And the middle sentence is just an incoherent jumble. It's difficult to understand, okay, sorry, and it's a waste of time because it really doesn't make a point at all.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:40 pm
@rugonnacry,
Since you are obviously sensitive to spelling, I will slow down just for you and re type what I posted earlier.

Perhaps My point will come across.

Catholics have the best of both worlds really.
True, I am not good enough to talk to god myself, I have to use a medium.(I.E. Priest in confession)
At least I can go my whole life believing I am correct (there is no god as defined by Christianity *my belief*)
When my death arrives, if Jesus shows up, I can accept him then. (then I will have proof) all that will happen as punishment is 1000 years in a place called purgatory.
Let me ask, what is 1000 years in purgatory as a price to live the rest of eternity in the paradise of Heaven.

Aside from the molesting of children, and the demonizing of women in history The Catholics have it going on.

I hope this suits your needs for perfection.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:45 pm
@rugonnacry,
When did I say I need perfection? How many times did I say I don't usually care, it just interfered with the readability this time.

It doesn't matter because it's still just mindless rambling with no point and a ridiculous tone of condescension and sarcasm. This thread has no point.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:48 pm
@rugonnacry,
okay I wll break it down, simplify it.

Catholics say I will go to the same place you think you are going, and I don't have to live my life like you.

Or like christ, or even try, to be a good person.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:53 pm
@rugonnacry,
By simply saying this you confirm that you are going to hell. You can't have a 'just in case' plan to convert on your deathbed without sincerity, you go to hell anyway.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:54 pm
@rugonnacry,
Thats not what the Catholics say.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:56 pm
@rugonnacry,
They don't say you need to be sincere in repentance?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:58 pm
@rugonnacry,
If on my Death Bed Jesus were to show up, you damn skippy my repentance would be sincere.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:01 pm
@rugonnacry,
Blessed are those who have not seen but believe. I don't know what Jesus will do, but I'd bet he's not gonna do that for you.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:02 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17724 wrote:
If on my Death Bed Jesus were to show up, you damn skippy my repentance would be sincere.

Ever hear (read) about the rich man and Lazarus?