I need to be Catholic

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:25 am
@rugonnacry,
I think it is silly that you have to use a priest to talk to god.

Why do you insist on asking questions that My first post (And then later Punctuated and spelling errors removed) already answered?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:25 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;17765 wrote:
Catholics repent without the help of a priest, who said you need to go to confession every time you repent? Do you actually know what goes on during confession? The priest is trained to offer you advice, he can recommend the right amount of prayers to say for penance according to the severity of your sins. Prayers to God, not him. And it can act like therapy, as I said before, he can offer advice on what to do.

Not only have you been BANNED from the Church, you are now WANTED by the Inquisition. You'd better flee to North Korea, Scunion. You won't be safe anywhere else.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:32 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17782 wrote:
Not only have you been BANNED from the Church, you are now WANTED by the Inquisition. You'd better flee to North Korea, Scunion. You won't be safe anywhere else.

Duly noted.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:33 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17775 wrote:
Spirtitual Warfare LMAO.

I have not led anyone to believe I am Christian, I have point blank said this idea of god by christian deffinition is sh!t.

This thread was started to point out that I can still go to heaven if there is such a place according to Catholic Dogma.

To put more of my beliefs on th eline, IF half the people that HAve accepted Jesus as their saviour, actually did go to this Heaven. Then you all can keep it.

Exactly. You are, by your own admission, a liar.

Recognizing this fact, whatever your expressed motivation for starting this thread, look at the effect. The effect and the observed intent is to knock a portion of Christianity. Your intent in starting thread that knocks a portion of Christianity is to get other Christians who have different beliefs than those in the denomiation you are attacking to assist you in attacking that denomiation. When you finish with Catholics, you'll start on Protestants. In fact you already have in other threads.

All of this is anti-Christ. By your own admission, you are anti-Christ. See your quote above. By your own admission, you blaspheme Yahweh. See your quote above. I prayed for you last night. I'll pray for you again IAW 2nd Timothy.
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:33 am
@rugonnacry,
O **** we are back in the Inquisition, I shall be more hunted than you Reag
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:36 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17776 wrote:

The nerve you have, sucj blind faith.

Fundamentalist Christianity *shiver*

Living my life based on an intangible father figure, who will spank me when I do wrong is not a life at all.

Are You Gonna Cry,

Tremble and be afraid, be very afraid. If you repent, as described in an earlier post, you won't have to weep and knash your teeth.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:40 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17781 wrote:
I think it is silly that you have to use a priest to talk to god.

Why do you insist on asking questions that My first post (And then later Punctuated and spelling errors removed) already answered?

The Apostle is one who is sent by God and through whom God speaks with the message be reconciled with God. They are 'Christ's ambassadors' as though 'God were making his appeal' through them. They 'implore you on Christ's behalf; be reconciled with God.' (2 Corinthians 5:18-20) So, God is using the modern day equivalent of the Apostles, priests, to do the same.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:43 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;17786 wrote:
Exactly. You are, by your own admission, a liar.

Recognizing this fact, whatever your expressed motivation for starting this thread, look at the effect. The effect and the observed intent is to knock a portion of Christianity. Your intent in starting thread that knocks a portion of Christianity is to get other Christians who have different beliefs than those in the denomiation you are attacking to assist you in attacking that denomiation. When you finish with Catholics, you'll start on Protestants. In fact you already have in other threads.

All of this is anti-Christ. By your own admission, you are anti-Christ. See your quote above. By your own admission, you blaspheme Yahweh. See your quote above. I prayed for you last night. I'll pray for you again IAW 2nd Timothy.

LMAO. You are the only one to say I am a liar. It is really starting to make you looke even more full of **** than you tunnelvision Christianity views.

It is amazing I look through other posts, and when someone states something that is against your beliefs and comes from YOUR bible, they are immediately called liars.

How cute.

You have said in previous posts that I will not go to heaven if I repent the way I have described, is that Thou judging me? Guess what Your bible says YOU will go to hell for doing that. Good job.

I am sure that is interpreted out of context too.

Quick use another easy out to defend that which cannot be proven.

It really starts to get difficult to debate a point where the opposing member can always refer to an invisble imaginary being that is all knowledgeable and all powerful and all holy.

ALL POWERFUL, ALL HOLY, ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE. This really doesnt sound like someone pulling a practical joke on you?

You enjoy that weight on Jesus. You have been waiting 2000 years on blind faith, I am sure there is another 1000 at least in yah.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:03 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17776 wrote:
You can Argue and say my beliefs are wrong, and you are just a person with a conflicting view.

Now you are trying to say Catholics are wrong?

Living my life based on an intangible father figure, who will spank me when I do wrong is not a life at all.

I am a person with a conflicting view. I am not God. Your beliefs are between you and God. If you express those views here or in any forum, you leave them open to discussion. It is unrealistic to expect people to leave them alone.

I am not saying anything about Catholicism. I was attempting to correct the impression you made with your post about priests. That impression was based on the premise that the priest forgives a person of their sins. Only God can forgive a sin.

God is not an earthly father. He is the Father of us all. He has said call no man your father. You reap what you sow. He doesn't "spank" you. You "spank" yourself through receipt of what you sow. If you sow evil, you reap evil. It is as simple as that.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:06 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17791 wrote:
LMAO. You are the only one to say I am a liar. It is really starting to make you looke even more full of **** than you tunnelvision Christianity views.

It is amazing I look through other posts, and when someone states something that is against your beliefs and comes from YOUR bible, they are immediately called liars.

How cute.

You have said in previous posts that I will not go to heaven if I repent the way I have described, is that Thou judging me? Guess what Your bible says YOU will go to hell for doing that. Good job.

I am sure that is interpreted out of context too.

Quick use another easy out to defend that which cannot be proven.

It really starts to get difficult to debate a point where the opposing member can always refer to an invisble imaginary being that is all knowledgeable and all powerful and all holy.

ALL POWERFUL, ALL HOLY, ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE. This really doesnt sound like someone pulling a practical joke on you?

You enjoy that weight on Jesus. You have been waiting 2000 years on blind faith, I am sure there is another 1000 at least in yah.

Quote:
Originally stated by rugonnacry
That was not an me admitting to be a liar. IT was dripping with sarcasm.

The living your life based on a liem Now that had no sarcasm in it.

Originally stated by rugonnacry
Your fact that I am lying is that i did not continue to verses following those that I CUT AND PASTED. (here comes another sarcasm comment just so you are not confused) Your right that makes me a liar.
I dont love the bible in a religious sense, I love the bible in a way that I also Love the Da Vinci Code By Dan Brown, and The Sword OF Shannara By Terry Brooks.

Your own words.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:08 am
@rugonnacry,
Yes... and was that going to miraculously prove I am a liar? Or did you just run out of things to say?
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:09 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17801 wrote:
Yes... and was that going to miraculously prove I am a liar? Or did you just run out of things to say?

rugonnacry;17708 wrote:
Okay I am a liar. and you live your life based on a lie. which is worse?

Your message, not mine.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:09 am
@rugonnacry,
Who is the father of lies?
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:11 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;17804 wrote:
Who is the father of lies?

The Creator of the Bible.

And once again the Sarcasm Escapes you.

I hope, I will even pray to your mythological God, that this was NOT your big finish.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:15 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17805 wrote:
The Creator of the Bible.

And once again the Sarcasm Escapes you.

I hope, I will even pray to your mythological God, that this was NOT your big finish.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:19 am
@rugonnacry,
Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign LORD, for the awesome day of the LORD's judgment has come. The LORD has prepared his people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners. "On that day of judgment," says the LORD, "I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs. Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who steal and kill to fill their masters' homes with loot. "On that day," says the LORD, "a cry of alarm will come from the Fish Gate and echo throughout the newer Mishneh section of the city. And a great crashing sound will come from the surrounding hills. Wail in sorrow, all you who live in the market area, for all who buy and sell there will die. "I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to find and punish those who sit contented in their sins, indifferent to the LORD, thinking he will do nothing at all to them. They are the very ones whose property will be plundered by the enemy, whose homes will be ransacked. They will never have a chance to live in the new homes they have built. They will never drink wine from the vineyards they have planted. "That terrible day of the LORD is near. Swiftly it comes – a day when strong men will cry bitterly. It is a day when the LORD's anger will be poured out. It is a day of terrible distress and anguish, a day of ruin and desolation, a day of darkness and gloom, of clouds, blackness, trumpet calls, and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and strongest battlements! "Because you have sinned against the LORD, I will make you as helpless as a blind man searching for a path. Your blood will be poured out into the dust, and your bodies will lie there rotting on the ground." Your silver and gold will be of no use to you on that day of the LORD's anger. For the whole land will be devoured by the fire of his jealousy. He will make a terrifying end of all the people on earth. (Zephaniah 1:7:18 NLT)

Bask in the glory of this?
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:23 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17814 wrote:

Only people who worship something other than God should be worried about this wrath. If that is you, then I understand why you knash your teeth and rebel.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:28 am
@rugonnacry,
There should be no being more powerful to YOU than YOU. Some people realize this on their own, some people invent GOD as what gets them through difficult and trying times. Really GOD is just YOU. A focal point of YOU to get by.

I am not worried about it, I am trying to figure out of this is the same god that YOU are so worried about. and if so, how can you really bask in the glory of god who is Like this?
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:31 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17826 wrote:
There should be no being more powerful to YOU than YOU. Some people realize this on their own, some people invent GOD as what gets them through difficult and trying times. Really GOD is just YOU. A focal point of YOU to get by.

I am not worried about it, I am trying to figure out of this is the same god that YOU are so worried about. and if so, how can you really bask in the glory of god who is Like this?

I am not worried about God. I respect God. Anyone who thinks they are God makes the same mistake Satan makes and have accepted Satan's lie.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 10:36 am
@rugonnacry,
Even worse you respect a god like that LOL.

"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

Nice Guy huh?