I need to be Catholic

Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:01 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17839 wrote:
Even worse you respect a god like that LOL.

"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

Nice Guy huh?

Again, it is not a question of being nice. It is a question of respect for God or disrespect. The consequence of disrespect is terrible and eternal. The consequence of respect for God is eternal and glorious.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:06 am
@rugonnacry,
The consequence of disrespect is terrible and eternal. The consequence of respect for God is eternal and glorious.

So you say.

I say its bull sh!t.

The only thing you really have going for you, is If you're wrong, then no big deal, but if I'm wrong....... I will just hope catolics are right.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:10 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17859 wrote:
The consequence of disrespect is terrible and eternal. The consequence of respect for God is eternal and glorious.

So you say.

I say its bull sh!t.

The only thing you really have going for you, is If you're wrong, then no big deal, but if I'm wrong....... I will just hope catolics are right.

Again, you can believe and say whatever you like. Just remember, you reap what you sow and words sow things you can't take back. You can only be forgiven and the only way top be forgiven by God is to ask for His forgiveness. The Bible tells you how.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:13 am
@rugonnacry,
Thast would helop if the bible wasnt a guiding book of fiction.

You too can believe and say whatever you like, and YO dont alwasy reap what you sow... sometimes you have a bad crop that can only be plowed under.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:33 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17865 wrote:

You too can believe and say whatever you like, and YO dont alwasy reap what you sow... sometimes you have a bad crop that can only be plowed under.

It is unfortunate when people can't distinguish between fact and fiction.

The Bible concurs with your statement about plowing a bad crop under.
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:36 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;17872 wrote:
It is unfortunate when people can't distinguish between fact and fiction.

The Bible concurs with your statement about plowing a bad crop under.

Agreed where is the FACT of god?

The bible concurs with my statement.

Unfortunately we have yet to do that in the last 2000 years

I may be on later, I am off to the beach.

I would wish you a good day and weekend but you would not take it sincere. so a simple So long for now will suffice.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:38 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17876 wrote:

I may be on later, I am off to the beach.

I would wish you a good day and weekend but you would not take it sincere. so a simple So long for now will suffice.

Don't get too much sand in your britches, I wouldn't want you to be any more irritable than you are now.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:39 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17876 wrote:

God does the plowing, not man.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 04:38 pm
@rugonnacry,
Skills.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 04:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17897 wrote:
Skills.

Roger
0 Replies

imuthis

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 05:09 pm
@rugonnacry,
Catholic Church sucks at what they do.
markx15

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 06:24 pm
@rugonnacry,
Quote:
Best of both worlds really. True I am not good enough to tlak to god myself I have to use a mediam (Priest in cinfession) but at least I can go my whole life believeing I am right (there is no god as defined by christianity) and when my death arrives IF Jesus shows up , I can accept him then (then I will have proof) all that will happen is 1000 years in a place called pergatroy... Let me ask, what is 1000 years in pergatory as a price to live the res of eternity in the parasdise of Heaven.

Aside from the molesting of children, and the demonizing of women in hostory The Cathloics have it going on.

Well if I am not mistaken Jesus said: you have seen so you believe, blessed are those who without seeing believed. I believe life revolves around progress, in each reencarnation you become less materialized and wiser, so you dont just die and go to heaven, or hell, you are in hell, look around at all the suffering! You get to heaven in baby steps, but you have the merit of taking them, reaching heaven to me is what makes you worthy in Gods eyes. What good is it to stare at the mountain only to trip over a common pebble?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 06:26 pm
@rugonnacry,
Okay.
0 Replies

Celerity

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 04:03 pm
@rugonnacry,
This thread sucks.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:25 pm
@imuthis,
imuthis;18076 wrote:
Catholic Church sucks at what they do.

So do you. You haven't articulated a single coherent thought since you started this tirade. You suck, so far.:headbang: :bigok:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:28 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17865 wrote:

Your opinion. You can't say the Bible is wrong, because archaeology has proved some of it, so you can either think that because of this there's no reason to doubt the authenticity of other pieces or because it's not all proven it should be doubted. It's a matter of personal opinion.
Volunteer

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:52 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;18356 wrote:
Your opinion. You can't say the Bible is wrong, because archaeology has proved some of it, so you can either think that because of this there's no reason to doubt the authenticity of other pieces or because it's not all proven it should be doubted. It's a matter of personal opinion.

Archeology has yet to disprove any portion of The Bible.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:53 pm
@rugonnacry,
I never said that, but no one would be ignorant enough to claim archaeology has proved every account in the Bible.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 08:21 pm
@rugonnacry,
LOL.. The bible isn;t entirely fiction, the supporting cast probably did exist, its the main chaercters and their actual roles that you can't prove.
markx15

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:42 am
@rugonnacry,
Can you prove that anyone existed way back then? I mean actual documents? You could probably scrounge up a few documents, but it wouldn't account for every man woman and child. It is a question of faith not science, they support each other to their limitations, science's limitation is actually the same as faith's, proof. when you fail to achieve proof, the only option is to believe or not to, what certainty do you have from not believeing? I know the complete confidence and happiness that those who closely follow Jesus posses, and you are unwilling to do the same why? Lack of proof? The teachings exist, they are there for the viewing, many who have read have been inspired. I can assure you that if you give yourself completly to faith you will be happy until you begin to disbelieve.