Illegal Immigration

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 08:47 am
@leftcoast09,
LOL, European is not a race, it's an artificial construct binding together people that were until recently highly diverse who had contact with eachother and lived n the same continent. Show me a blond haired and blue eyed full blooded Spaniard or someone from Portugal, or Southern Italia/Sicilian, even Greek.
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 09:02 am
@leftcoast09,
Saying there is no such thing as uropean is like saying there are nor Africans. Or Australlians or Mexicans.

Go to Madrid, 95% of the locals are blonde hair blue eyed.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 09:11 am
@leftcoast09,
Is local the new Spanish word for tourist or someone who moved thee because Spain is so romantic and awesome? So you're saying that there's no such thing as a Mediterranean skin color?

Europeans are descended from Romans, Slavs, Greeks or barbarian tribes, to be very general and with some exceptions. Roman descendents are prevalent in the south, barbarians in the north, Slavs in the northeast, Greeks in the Southeast.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 09:12 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;16653 wrote:
Show me a blond haired and blue eyed full blooded Spaniard or someone from Portugal, or Southern Italia/Sicilian, even Greek.

http://www.cmotranslations.com/images/Book_Woman.jpg

Blued eyed spaniard, if I felt it was worth more than two seconds to prove your ignorance I'd find you a blonde too.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 09:14 am
@leftcoast09,
'And' meaning 'together.' And I said full-blooded, as in 'someone who is comepletely descended from Spanish people who have prevalentley Mediterranean complexions.'
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 09:17 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;16662 wrote:
Is local the new Spanish word for tourist or someone who moved thee because Spain is so romantic and awesome? So you're saying that there's no such thing as a Mediterranean skin color?

Europeans are descended from Romans, Slavs, Greeks or barbarian tribes, to be very general and with some exceptions. Roman descendents are prevalent in the south, barbarians in the north, Slavs in the northeast, Greeks in the Southeast.

:withstupid: :stupid:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:00 pm
@leftcoast09,
"Show me a blond haired and blue eyed full blooded Spaniard"

They exist, Steel. Northern Spain was settled by Nordic peoples.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:02 pm
@leftcoast09,
Europe is indeed a racial medley. Nonetheless, it was once a powerful, social unity, thanks to its combined Roman, Classical and Catholic heritage.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:03 pm
@leftcoast09,
Latin women are the hottest on Earth.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 10:31 pm
@leftcoast09,
Some of the Spanish heritage is Moorish( Arab) and that lends the darker color , wheareas the Castilian Spaniards are for the most part very light-skinned. Please don't generalize.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 06:19 pm
@leftcoast09,
And, as I said, northern Spaniards can be absolutely White and blond. They come from Nordic stock.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 02:24 pm
@leftcoast09,
He's generalizing Mexicans well enough. I was mostly just reversing his comment.

And, since they have Nordic/barbarian ancestry, mainly, they wouldn't look like people who have a Mediterranean complexion, which does exist.
0 Replies

Celerity

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 09:55 am
@leftcoast09,
Yes, The border is a racist issue. And I believe that more issues in our world are racist issues. Racism exists, and it comes from all sides.

Mexicans hate White status holders as well as Whites hate mexican slave laborers. Blacks hate whites with a far more inherit intensity than any whites hate on blacks.

This is a human condition, not an american one. Wanna see some REAL racism ? Look no farther than the Japanese.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 11:39 am
@leftcoast09,
A lot of problems in this society have to do with the economic differences in the mixing of the classes rather than the racism. I would much rather live with persons that are educated, traveled and financially comfortable without regard to race than some redneck or gang banger from the 'hood. Now, before you label me a racist, my preferences are based on Martin Luther King's words "the content of their character and not the color of their skin". I think we confuse "racist" with "racial". Racial refers to the differences in humankind. Racists hate pretty much anyone that is not of their ethnicity.
0 Replies

couchp

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:54 am
@Celerity,
Celerity;18421 wrote:
Yes, The border is a racist issue. And I believe that more issues in our world are racist issues. Racism exists, and it comes from all sides.

Mexicans hate White status holders as well as Whites hate mexican slave laborers. Blacks hate whites with a far more inherit intensity than any whites hate on blacks.

This is a human condition, not an american one. Wanna see some REAL racism ? Look no farther than the Japanese.

You seem like a good candidate for racism, however, I agree all creeds have there element of racism.
0 Replies

Celerity

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 10:16 am
@leftcoast09,
Funny that you post that, because I've always been pretty damned racist.

My racism, as I was just discussing with silverchild, is based on retaliation for the racism of other cultures. I wasn't racist to Mexicans until I lived in the barios of Colorado Springs, got attacked both verbally and physically, and outright tormented in that area. I also forgot about that until I saw the recent Miss Universe debacle and how those animals reacted towards a woman with no involvement in anything.

And then I think about Japan, always, about how basically the moment you get off the plane you step into a Gaijin line. It gets worse from there, with Gaijin lines at the stores, "no gaijin" restaurants, etc.

And then you enter into some countries and the anti-american sentiment is so bad that they go out of their way to "make you feel uncomfortable". Even Quebec goes out of their way to not speak english.

And that's just the superficial ****.

In the Middle East (An area that garners my top-shelf premium racist hate) their attitudes towards outsiders, those that think other than Islam, Women and foreigners is so jilted that it's dangerous. Islamic hatred towards "normal human beings" (Everyone that isn't Muslim) is so horrible that even muslim populations in other countries (Spain, UK, Italy come to mind) means that they just **** up those areas too.

All the meanwhile, it's become very popular to hate Christian, white men. Everyone knows this, but no one is willing to even admit it much less try to fight it. Anyone can (and routinely DOES) make snide remarks about "rednecks" but not one person can make comments about "niggers". We all know the drill. And that drill is something I can live with - because racist remarks get us no-where.

But I seriously believe that not only is it ok to hate on me (redneck white man) it's actually ENCOURAGED by society to hate on me. And I resent that.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 10:28 am
@leftcoast09,
I think the only "ism" that has been around longer than terrorism is racism. When I mentioned rednecks in my post, I was referring to my own extended family in Mississippi and west Texas. Growing up with them I was told that black people had blue blood and could have two litters a year and that the only thing a Mexican was good for was greasing the machinery. The irony is that none of them considered themselves racists. My grown redneck cousins that still live there feel the same way. Although I am a conservative in California and feel like a stranger in a strange land sometimes, I am happy to have gotten away from that at an early age.
0 Replies

Celerity

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 10:36 am
@leftcoast09,
So Racism in the classical sense should be grouped as "Ignorance Racism". I think that my type of racism is grown from my own experiences and observations in the world - Vigilante Racism. I'm racist against people that demonstrate a racism against me.

Am I just a jerk ? Is this the future of society ?

I think that Ignorance Racism is also a rarity in the US, and I DO feel that the US Is the least racist country in the world (Not that we're perfect, but check out what else is out there).
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 01:55 pm
@leftcoast09,
No, you're not a jerk - and yes, this is the future of society as you so eloquently pointed out. We can work against it, work for it or hide from it. These are our choices.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2007 02:52 pm
@leftcoast09,
I want to revive this discussion since there is a senate vote pending on complete amnesty for 15-20 million immigrants. Ted Kennedy claims they will become part of the system receiving benefits and paying taxes. However, I know first hand that the vast majority of undocumented workers from Mexico send most of what they make back to Mexico, spending only the bear minimum in the US. Mexico has a line item in their budget for money sent to their country from the US.