Why The Male Domination in Forums?

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 11:49 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50662 wrote:
Off-topic, but tell me, Joe -- why the Mexican-looking dude with a sombrero, named 'Joe Stalin'? I don't get it. What's the connection?

He looks like one of the bad guys in the movie "Tombstone"
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 07:18 pm
@Skye cv,
Socal he's a staunch conservative with a great sense of humour, and a gentleman to boot. Like you are.

Love to chat Socal and Skye but I have purse forums to pursue and lordy don't get me started on the conversations on the Maxi Pad forum. Yes Sur Ree Bob, we women we can't debate in a American forum without talking about purses and clothing.

Gag me with a spoon.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 05:31 pm
@Red cv,
Red;50774 wrote:
Socal he's a staunch conservative with a great sense of humour, and a gentleman to boot. Like you are.

Love to chat Socal and Skye but I have purse forums to pursue and lordy don't get me started on the conversations on the Maxi Pad forum. Yes Sur Ree Bob, we women we can't debate in a American forum without talking about purses and clothing.

Gag me with a spoon.

Hey, wait a minute - I own a women's handbag store and a women's clothing store....with Mrs. SoCal, of course.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 08:28 pm
@Skye cv,
I work in a female-intensive environment. It can be very nerve-wracking. I love women, but their mindset can extremely frustrating to contend with, professionally. It's petty, vindictive, rooted in envy, and often terrifyingly irrational. Feminism is truly dangerous. I support my church -- the Catholic Church -- in fighting it. Feminism is a well polished, publicly acceptable form of insanity. Hillary will nearly destroy America.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 12:34 am
@Skye cv,
i help admin over at fashionaccessoryforum.com , so don't give me that red Very Happy
0 Replies