Michael Moore's Giving Ways

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 06:45 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37395 wrote:
Thank you.
Thank you. but my opinion counts the most...he,he,he
A siggy is your signature.
I find Buckley boaring. But this, I find he has blinders on his eyes towards the big picture.
naw me have a question. that means thinking and I like it simple. loool

"One can't doubt that the American objective in Iraq has
failed." - William F. Buckley, founder of the modern conservative movement

William F. Buckley!!!!!! I had forgotten all about it, and didn't know what you were talking about. Forgive me. Of course Buckley is boring...a bore. Elitist, a snob, patrician, and conservative and Republican....I thought it ironic to add his quote to my signature of "Conservative's bane".....here was Buckley, denouncing the war. Delicious! Rather than some diatribe by that blond bimbo, Coulter.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 06:53 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37316 wrote:
Quote: "One can't doubt that the American objective in Iraq has
failed." - William F. Buckley, founder of the modern conservative movement End Quote. Your siggy is well see below.
I don't doubt it. I know what some of it is about.
Guess Buckley like so many others can't see the truth about Iraq. It is Iran!!!
So the policy hasn't failed. The American people just aren't aware what the Bush, policy really is!
And I am not supporting him, believe me. I say impeach Him. But the wheels of government turn so slowly Bush would be out of office and America at war with Iran (and the entire Muslim world) to boot, before he was impeached. So this situation is getting out of human control and many will suffer from it.
Man this is the best time in history to be alive.

Maybe the truth about Iraq "is Iran"....but that's not what was served to the American populace...we were lied to, big time...and that's unforgivable, and impeachable. A government that lies to its' people , isnt worth its' salt...its' what we fought the American Revolution over...how soon we forget.
And Bush lied for all the wrong reasons....purely selfish. He doesn't care about anyone....how could he. Look at his family. He lost a sibling, and the family played "golf", and pretended it didn't happen. Evil.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:12 am
@Skye cv,
Quote:
Maybe the truth about Iraq "is Iran"....but that's not what was served to the American populace...we were lied to, big time...and that's unforgivable, and impeachable.
Only if you can prove it, Oops.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 02:12 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37725 wrote:
Only if you can prove it, Oops.

I don't have to prove anything...why don't you try "explaining" for a change...ooops, indeed. That would require "thought". double ooops.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 03:03 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;37104 wrote:
What continues to amaze me is that reasonably intelligent people accept his tales as fact.

LOL what amazes me that reasonably intelligent people(well some of them) voted for george bush ! :eek:
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 03:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;37830 wrote:
LOL what amazes me that reasonably intelligent people(well some of them) voted for george bush ! :eek:

what amazes me, is after all of the mistakes, foibles, and bad judgement, they can't admit that they made a mistake in doing so. I guess the Earth would stop turning. Heck, even Bushie can't admit it...why the heck would anyone else, given his example....at least, Clinton tried to fake a pass, but owned up to it in the end (Hillary probably beat that a..)...much more than can be said for anyone in this administration...no one has made a mistake, "ever"...and everything is just "hunky dory". Why things are even improving post "surge".....Say no to drugs. It's another dimension or parallel universe. I just want to believe that people are not that gullible. Wishful thinking on my part.
mlurp

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 10:38 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37832 wrote:
what amazes me, is after all of the mistakes, foibles, and bad judgement, they can't admit that they made a mistake in doing so. I guess the Earth would stop turning. Heck, even Bushie can't admit it...why the heck would anyone else, given his example....at least, Clinton tried to fake a pass, but owned up to it in the end (Hillary probably beat that a..)...much more than can be said for anyone in this administration...no one has made a mistake, "ever"...and everything is just "hunky dory". Why things are even improving post "surge".....Say no to drugs. It's another dimension or parallel universe. I just want to believe that people are not that gullible. Wishful thinking on my part.

Gee is that a Tony Snow job or what!? He, he, he.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 10:46 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;37830 wrote:

And some voted for tony bliar, LOL.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:46 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;37879 wrote:
Gee is that a Tony Snow job or what!? He, he, he.

I mean, it's past the point of being ridiculous....everyday humans make mistakes...heck, even I make mistakes...but the one person on God's green Earth, who can't think of one mistake that he has made or regretted, is none other than Georgie Porgie. He's God's Instrument on Earth....the second coming, no doubt...at least, in his own mind.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:49 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37881 wrote:

Can you have one post with words spelled correctly?
The man's name is Tony Blair. And what the heck is that supposed to signify?
He compromised his otherwise spotless reputation, by getting in bed with George Bush...and now he is a pariah....yeah, they voted for him, and he let down his countrymen....just like our so-called leader did, only on a grander scale.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:57 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37881 wrote:

yes i did,in the 1997/2001 elections,prior to the war in iraq,after that i did not vote for the man ! my concious is clear :thumbup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 01:27 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;37979 wrote:
The man's name is Tony Blair. And what the heck is that supposed to signify?
He compromised his otherwise spotless reputation, by getting in bed with George Bush...and now he is a pariah....yeah, they voted for him, and he let down his countrymen....just like our so-called leader did, only on a grander scale.
Quote:
I don'[t no? Can you have one without sounding racist?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 05:36 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37995 wrote:
I don'[t no? Can you have one without sounding racist?

Pots calling kettles "black"....No..so we back to square one....when you start accommodating me, I'll start accommodating you....maybe
Red cv

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 06:53 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;37881 wrote:

Yep while the Brits are dying in Afghanistan because of the Taliban the Brits allow 53 percent of their Mosque to preach this brand of Islam. So as the Brit's soldiers die in vane their goverment bends over and refuses to deal with the enemy within. Cough, cough, yep that's the British way. RACIAL relations supercede common sense (Islam isn't a race by the way and there is over 80 versions of it) but the Radical Islamist really like their Muslim only swims in Burkenies. Muslim only neo-natal classes forcing non-Muslims to wear a veil in British Schools is way cool. Yep the labour movement is really progressive if you are a Muslim, the Brits well they don't count because their culture is secondary to Islam.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 07:12 pm
@Red cv,
Red;38048 wrote:
Yep while the Brits are dying in Afghanistan because of the Taliban the Brits allow 53 percent of their Mosque to preach this brand of Islam. So as the Brit's soldiers die in vane their goverment bends over and refuses to deal with the enemy within. Cough, cough, yep that's the British way. RACIAL relations supercede common sense (Islam isn't a race by the way and there is over 80 versions of it) but the Radical Islamist really like their Muslim only swims in Burkenies. Muslim only neo-natal classes forcing non-Muslims to wear a veil in British Schools is way cool. Yep the labour movement is really progressive if you are a Muslim, the Brits well they don't count because their culture is secondary to Islam.

Is it that you're in love with the sound of your own voice, or seeing your words in print, because I can't seem to make sense of all that you said, what with all the misspelled words and all...are you "challenged"?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 07:33 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;38028 wrote:
Pots calling kettles "black"....No..so we back to square one....when you start accommodating me, I'll start accommodating you....maybe
Separate may and be and that's what you have.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 07:51 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;38058 wrote:
Separate may and be and that's what you have.

Nonsense, again....we can't hope for more.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 08:21 pm
@Skye cv,
Not from you we can't.
0 Replies