Clintons' Acting 'debut'

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 10:21 am
@Skye cv,
In a previous post, I mentioned that my mother always thought I should have been a televangelist or a politician. Imagine President SoCalGolfGuy - has a nice ring to it, no..?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 12:22 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;22468 wrote:
Isn't is a shame.... the most powerful nation in the world continues to consider for election to the 'only' top job - candidates with baggage - commitments to others - and a less than clean/clear vision of prosperity and positive leadership, with attention to much needed domestic issues as well as upgrading our world status among other nations.

One would think out of all the candidates and those who cannot afford to be applicants but worthy in other ways.....there would be at least one....

"Ugrading our world status among other nations" yeh bush has done a great job of that :wtf:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 02:36 pm
@Skye cv,
What do you mean, "our?"
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 09:24 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22617 wrote:
What do you mean, "our?"

what do you think i mean ?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 09:42 am
@Skye cv,
You don't speak for us, you are not American. Worry about your own status.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:08 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22837 wrote:

Since the US guberment seems to want to push it's will on the world, I'd say he is justified in saying "our", since our actions effect a LOT more countries than just hte US.

Carry on Scooby.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:23 am
@Skye cv,
Pays to be the baddest boys on the planet. Everybody else is an also ran.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:34 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22883 wrote:
Pays to be the baddest boys on the planet. Everybody else is an also ran.

Yea, flinging you opinions from you living room is keeping Islamoshortguy in place :thumbup:
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:38 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;22903 wrote:
Yea, flinging you opinions from you living room is keeping Islamoshortguy in place :thumbup:

Come on you guys - were all doing the same thing here. I am in my office "working" but I participate. Some of the back and forth bickering reminds me of two old women (Hill and Bill)...no offense.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:39 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;22903 wrote:
It did pretty good for you while you were on our dime?
Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:44 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;22910 wrote:
Come on you guys - were all doing the same thing here. I am in my office "working" but I participate. Some of the back and forth bickering reminds me of two old women (Hill and Bill)...no offense.
I'm on nobodys time but my own. If i'm online it is my time. Back and forth it still putting our thoughts on the table, is that not what discussion/debate is for? No offence taken here, i can take it and I can give even more. If i've said it once or a hundred times, i'll stupe to anyones level. You give me common ground heah, i'm a pretty nice guy, you know what some of the others think when they give what i believe to be the other.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 12:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22837 wrote:

no im not american,but im allowed an opinion,you certainly have plenty :thumbup:
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 01:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22915 wrote:
I'm on nobodys time but my own. If i'm online it is my time. Back and forth it still putting our thoughts on the table, is that not what discussion/debate is for? No offence taken here, i can take it and I can give even more. If i've said it once or a hundred times, i'll stupe to anyones level. You give me common ground heah, i'm a pretty nice guy, you know what some of the others think when they give what i believe to be the other.

Next time I'm in Santa Fe, I'll buy you a cold one or two.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2007 01:39 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;22912 wrote:
It did pretty good for you while you were on our dime?

I was flinging bullets, not opinions, get it right.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:45 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;22929 wrote:
no im not american,but im allowed an opinion,you certainly have plenty :thumbup:
Yes you are allowed, that is not to say every one will be in agreement. My point was it sounded to me you included us in your statement. I know how you view us American extremists. So i was curious as to why you would include us in your use of the term "our", when you are not American? I understand you were quoting Skye, her reference was to America and not the world. I could also be wrong?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:50 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;22951 wrote:
Next time I'm in Santa Fe, I'll buy you a cold one or two.
Or three or four, us locals are usually alky's. Standing invitation to any one on the board. Even you 92. Free dime tour of Santa Fe. Will work for beer, LOL
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:52 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;22965 wrote:
I was flinging bullets, not opinions, get it right.

I always thought that's funny that you wait till you get out to say anything. Does not lend well to credibility. Combat pay is above and beyond regular. You accepting this IMO constitutes profiteering. What you accuse others of, hmmmm?
0 Replies