Clintons' Acting 'debut'

Skye cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 07:42 am
The media pushers for Hillary Clinton have recreated a scene from The Sopranos in which she and Bill are the stars.

This should not come as a gigantic leap - those two have been acting out real life and love for years.

No doubt your visual media will be pushing this at you today.... gag
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,706 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 07:44 am
@Skye cv,
Double gag.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:05 pm
@Skye cv,
at least they can string a sentence together :thumbup: unlike the president :headbang:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:07 pm
@Skye cv,
And they can probably implement proper grammar, unlike you.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:08 pm
@Skye cv,
They are acting upon the advice of Steven Spielberg, Barbra Streisand, etc. Seriously, they are being coached by the Hollow-wood elite on their public personna. I consider this very dangerous to the country. If she is elected, it will be for appearing more human than she really is. Fact is, she does not give a rat's ass about anything but power and would sell her mother's seat on a Titanic lifeboat for a few votes.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:11 pm
@Skye cv,
how on earth is hilary,gonna be worse for the USA ? you make it sound as if she gets elected the world is gonna end.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:14 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;22324 wrote:
And they can probably implement proper grammar, unlike you.

i would hope so :thumbup:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:18 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;22327 wrote:
how on earth is hilary,gonna be worse for the USA ? you make it sound as if she gets elected the world is gonna end.

With Hilly in the White House and Billy heading the UN, we, as a civilization are doomed. Better learn a foreign language - preferably one of middle eastern descent.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:21 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;22332 wrote:
With Hilly in the White House and Billy heading the UN, we, as a civilization are doomed. Better learn a foreign language - preferably one of middle eastern descent.

how is that exactly ? scare tactics ian :thumbdown:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:32 pm
@Skye cv,
Scoob, it's the power they're after - not world peace.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:38 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;22340 wrote:

what was bush after ?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:59 pm
@Skye cv,
Scoob, I am attempting to focus on the future. Read my signature below:
0 Replies

missdixy

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 01:50 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;22340 wrote:

Just wondering why you feel this way? What's made you believe this?

I know very little about politics and about most of the candidates haha....still trying to find out as much as I can and it's always nice to hear other's opinions.
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 05:08 pm
@Skye cv,
Enough of Clinton's sexual addiction while acting as President of the U.S., I am terrified his wife who has a truckload of personality problems - no that would be disorders and symptomology of deeper issues, along with her desire at any cost to anyone, she may get the job she has spent her whole life planning for.

If anyone doubts that Clinton is a phantom and cares little about the nation, some day review his list of 'pardons' as he left his administration, while Hillary's behavior outshines Nero's little concert while watching Rome burn.

These two are the most deadly and negative coupling yet which we seem to be prepared to lay at their feet - our highest office in the land, yet a second time.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 05:16 pm
@Skye cv,
Skye;22398 wrote:
Enough of Clinton's sexual addiction while acting as President of the U.S., I am terrified his wife who has a truckload of personality problems - no that would be disorders and symptomology of deeper issues, along with her desire at any cost to anyone, she may get the job she has spent her whole life planning for.

If anyone doubts that Clinton is a phantom and cares little about the nation, some day review his list of 'pardons' as he left his administration, while Hillary's behavior outshines Nero's little concert while watching Rome burn.

These two are the most deadly and negative coupling yet which we seem to be prepared to lay at their feet - our highest office in the land, yet a second time.

Skye

You are simply quite magnificent.

(One more post and you reach 100)
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 06:13 pm
@Skye cv,
http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL385/1180978/2234359/260862842.jpg
Skye cv

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 07:21 pm
@Skye cv,
SoCal

Wow Thanks!!! Here's my 100th....thanking you for your kind words. Skye
0 Replies

missdixy

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 08:05 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;22411 wrote:
http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL385/1180978/2234359/260862842.jpg

LOL, I am going to save that forever.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 08:10 pm
@Skye cv,
I haven't seen it yet, but there is a new book out- "Her Way" , that outlines all the reasons we should not want Hillary as president. One chapter is about her and Bill's plan hatched in their 20's to become the most powerful couple in the US and the world, at any cost.

Quote:
Previously undisclosed details about the Clinton's multi-decade plan for powerincluding 8 years in the White House for Bill and 8 years for Hillary

Never-before-revealed information about Hillary's involvement in her husband's campaigns - including cover-ups and the truth about Bill's draft record

New details regarding Hillary's rivalry with Al Gore - and why it is likely to heat up.

Provocative new information about Hillary's vote to authorize the Iraq War, and the steps she has taken to distance herself from that vote

Revelations about Bill Clinton's role in Hillary's campaign and his surprising opinion of Barack Obama

New details of Hillary's failure to adhere to Senate ethics rules, and what this says about her political empire

Quote is from a review on Amazon.com
0 Replies

Skye cv

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 04:17 am
@Skye cv,
Isn't is a shame.... the most powerful nation in the world continues to consider for election to the 'only' top job - candidates with baggage - commitments to others - and a less than clean/clear vision of prosperity and positive leadership, with attention to much needed domestic issues as well as upgrading our world status among other nations.

One would think out of all the candidates and those who cannot afford to be applicants but worthy in other ways.....there would be at least one....