If only we would.....

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:23 pm
If only we would raid the Gangs here in America the same way we are raiding these religious gangs over seas. That's all the taliban is....a gang. We are willing to rid the rest of the world of thier gang members but not our own. These dumb-ass ms-13 cowards here in houston threatoning to "187" the hpd. This is rediculous. These post teen punks have the nerve to say they are going to attack the hpd and nothing is done about it. I wish Bush would start a military campain against the gangs here in America. I would inlist in a minute. I garauntee it wouldn't last very long at all. These cowards would pee thier oversized pants and drop thier weapons within site of a platoon. The only diffrence between the terrorist in other countries and the terrorists here....the terrorists in other countries have no fear of death. Like today, some punk was being an idiot in traffic with his girlfriend in the suv with him. He flew around us and cut us off flipping us off on the way. We got to a stoplight and were a few cars behind. when the light turned green he floored it and took off and we eventually caught back up to him and as we got next to him he started throwing gang signs and we rolled down the window and started telling him to pull over and like the coward he is he cut across on comming traffic and sped off. Like i have said before on this site. With thier gang members around they are big and bad but by themselves they are cowards. Trying to start trouble with someone who is trying to work. For no reason what so ever. What's more is the moron is probably a middle class brat who is oblivious of what a true gang is like, Has no real problems, and who's parents probably baught him that suv. I can't stand gang members. If there should be a war against terror it should start here in our own cities. I can't stand the fact that i feel i need to get a cwl to have a gun on the jobsite, to fill up with gas, or just to go grociery shopping. Or go to a freaking park. This is getting out of hand. Something needs to be done.
And that concludes trapped's rant of the day.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,321 • Replies: 71
No top replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:25 pm
@trappedbyparties,
The Taliban has more dangerous people than MS-13, and probably more overall.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 02:37 pm
@trappedbyparties,
"Trapped" has a good point. Every day, it seems, some days several times, that some punk wants to challenge you on the road. Flashing signs out the window, throwing trash at you, spitting on your car. Publicly, the police call them pranksters that will grow out of it or low level hoods that present no real threat to the community. Privately, I'm sure they say otherwise. Personally, I'd like to see them in that Arizona desert jail wearing pink underwear.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 06:29 pm
@trappedbyparties,
Good rant Golf, while house hunting I lived in an area that was all high rises. Large groups of youths would rob, swarm and beat people, and spray paint the buildings one group wore red scarfs and the other group from across town wore blue scarfs but the police refused to call them Gangs. Even when they killed during an initiation the police would not use the word Gang. If they aren't a gang what the hell are they. Some times we the public are treated like retards or fools.

Side note: Islam is the fastest growing religion in prisons amongst hardcore gang members and criminals. Now we have the two joining together, god helps us in ten years.
0 Replies

trappedbyparties

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 09:17 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;19263 wrote:
The Taliban has more dangerous people than MS-13, and probably more overall.

The largest population of the criminal aliens in this city as well as others, are in this retarded gang. This is a gang that has moved from mexico to here. Over many years. There are thousands upon millions of them in mexico, and they my friend are one of the biggest threats we have in this country, there numbers grow with every illegal criminal truck load that crosses our border. They are not only here in houston. They are in every border state we have and are making their way north. So for all of you pro illegal dipshits, know now that you are letting these people into our country. They are a ruthless MEXICAN gang that have just as much hate towards people as the taliban and al-queda. The ONLY diffrence is, at least the taliban and al-queda have some sort of purpose(wether right or wrong is not the point!!!) for thier barbary! These scum have no reason, it's not religious fanatisism, it's just flat out trash who have not even a thread of remorse for what they do. They don't care for human life what so ever. Go ahead and try to make excuses for your unrepresenting representatives. Yet again you defend someone who is not under attack but whatever.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 02:33 pm
@trappedbyparties,
They're not Mexican, they're mostly Salvadoran, Honduran, etc.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 04:26 pm
@trappedbyparties,
In our ignorance, in the greater southwest, we tend to lump all hispanics together at Mexicans.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 02:56 pm
@trappedbyparties,
You seem like the last place to be liable to do so, is that sarcastic?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:40 pm
@trappedbyparties,
No, I am not being sarcastic. At first, you see all the hispanic workers in the Home Depot parking lots, in the fields and around town and assume they are all from Mexico. In fact, they come from every Central American nation.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 07:35 pm
@trappedbyparties,
And some other ones.
0 Replies

One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:06 pm
@trappedbyparties,
Being in a gang should never be illegal.

Punish the individuals who harm someone, not anyone else.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 02:15 pm
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;21177 wrote:

As a libertarian, is it true that you could care less what any individual does to himself or others? And if a gang's "charter" involves mayhem, should they should be illegal and imprisoned?
One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 04:20 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;21181 wrote:
As a libertarian, is it true that you could care less what any individual does to himself or others? And if a gang's "charter" involves mayhem, should they should be illegal and imprisoned?

What does the "or others" come from?

As for the gangs, only if you can prove the individual has caused, or has the intent to cause, harm to another person should you punish them.

That's the individual.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 04:54 pm
@trappedbyparties,
So, all the urban gangs that use intimidation as a means to extort others (there's that term "others" again) should not be broken up simply because they are a gang?
One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 05:50 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;21216 wrote:
So, all the urban gangs that use intimidation as a means to extort others (there's that term "others" again) should not be broken up simply because they are a gang?

You're failing to recognize that a "gang" is not an individual, but a collection of individuals.

Not all of those individuals have harmed somebody, and they should not be punished.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 06:30 pm
@trappedbyparties,
One pup by himself is easy to control. But get them together in a pack and they are dangerous. A gang is no different. You take a coward and put in a gang with other cowards and they draw strength from each other. Take any gang member and isolate them and see how powerless they become.
One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 06:40 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;21230 wrote:
One pup by himself is easy to control. But get them together in a pack and they are dangerous. A gang is no different. You take a coward and put in a gang with other cowards and they draw strength from each other. Take any gang member and isolate them and see how powerless they become.

Yeah, so?

The individual should only be punished if he, individually, has commited or shows undeniable intent to commit a crime should be punished, not because his buddies did.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 08:10 pm
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;21177 wrote:

Gangs are counter productive to society, they serve no useful purpose other than to harm law abiding citizens. Do you have an issue with those who abide by the Laws of their Country. Gangs aren't individuals, as you assertain, they are large groups commiting crimes to further the Gangs agenda. It's a the group mentality these pigs follow that hurt and harm society. Catering to these scum sucking pigs hasn't worked ergo the Liberal/ hard left like to think they can rehabilitate these hard core lazy youth but the facts speak for themselves these kids want power and peer support not rehibilitation. More left/left drivil and spittal. Yet the gangs gain more power and use violence to further their agenda and the left or Liberals want them to learn how to make art out of pasta. No thanks I don't need to see some rap musicians face in pasta also know as prison art.
One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 08:24 pm
@Red cv,
Red;21252 wrote:
Gangs are counter productive to society, they serve no useful purpose other than to harm law abiding citizens.

That's funny, I never said they're productive to society. Personally, if the individual isn't harming someone, I don't care if they're counter-productive.

Being in a gang isn't inherently harmful.

Quote:
Do you have an issue with those who abide by the Laws of their Country.

Shouldn't that be a question mark, detective.

Quote:
Gangs aren't individuals, as you assertain,

Your inability to grasp what I'm saying is almost mind-boggling.

Almost.

But then I remember it's you.

Quote:
they are large groups commiting crimes to further the Gangs agenda. It's a the group mentality these pigs follow that hurt and harm society.

DuhduhduhduhduhduhDetective, being in a gang isn't inherently harmful. Until you can grasp that fact you have no productive place in this debate.

Quote:
Catering to these scum sucking pigs hasn't worked ergo the Liberal/ hard left like to think they can rehabilitate these hard core lazy youth but the facts speak for themselves these kids want power and peer support not rehibilitation. More left/left drivil and spittal. Yet the gangs gain more power and use violence to further their agenda and the left or Liberals want them to learn how to make art out of pasta. No thanks I don't need to see some rap musicians face in pasta also know as prison art.

lol
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2007 03:29 pm
@trappedbyparties,
One man klan

Quote:
Being in a gang isn't inherently harmful.

Ridiculous drivel.

IMO his purpose is to incite the rational individuals that populate this site.