McCain...electable?

92b16vx

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 09:58 pm
YouTube - John McCain... Electable?

Seriously, this guy is insane, not only that, he is a liar, and his lies have been caught on video, over and over. Yet even though he entertained the idea of running as Kerrys VP, has worked with democrats to pass legislature that spits in the face of the republican party, Americans and Americas principles, somehow this is the GOP nominee? He is being propped up by the notoriously liberal democrat media, and now that he is supposedly the lock, they are starting to turn their backs on him, guess what, anyone that fell for it got duped.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,628 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 11:25 pm
@92b16vx,
well, outside your own little world you've managed to box yourself in, McCain is the most electable candidate in the election

as opposed to Paul who probably isn't even the most electable representitve from the State of Texas...

RealClearPolitics - Articles - McCain's Electability Argument

YouTube - Bill Clinton - McCain Electability

The Jed Report: Obama, Clinton, and McCain: Electability by the numbers

once again national polls and just plain facts are the natural predator of your argument sir

/thread
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:09 am
@92b16vx,
Oh look, it's McCain, the democratic, er' I mean "republican" candidates #1 cheerleader, here with Billy Clinton of all people telling us why, oh wait, he didn't say why, McCain is the most electable.

This is just too funny. Using a democratic ex-president, who is the husband of one of the democrats running against McCain, to tell us that MCain is the most electable republican. This is too rich, wow, you can't write stuff like this folks, the irony, and hilariousness of it is almost too much to bear. Seriously dude, I know it's probably hard to find a real republican explaining why he is the most electable, but come on, Billy boy? Wow, just wow.

Duped.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 05:21 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;53274 wrote:
YouTube - John McCain... Electable?

Seriously, this guy is insane, not only that, he is a liar, and his lies have been caught on video, over and over. Yet even though he entertained the idea of running as Kerrys VP, has worked with democrats to pass legislature that spits in the face of the republican party, Americans and Americas principles, somehow this is the GOP nominee? He is being propped up by the notoriously liberal democrat media, and now that he is supposedly the lock, they are starting to turn their backs on him, guess what, anyone that fell for it got duped.

Please.....don't hold anything back. :wtf:
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:47 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;53276 wrote:
Oh look, it's McCain, the democratic, er' I mean "republican" candidates #1 cheerleader, here with Billy Clinton of all people telling us why, oh wait, he didn't say why, McCain is the most electable.

This is just too funny. Using a democratic ex-president, who is the husband of one of the democrats running against McCain, to tell us that MCain is the most electable republican. This is too rich, wow, you can't write stuff like this folks, the irony, and hilariousness of it is almost too much to bear. Seriously dude, I know it's probably hard to find a real republican explaining why he is the most electable, but come on, Billy boy? Wow, just wow.

Duped.

Actually, the opposition is usually the foremost expert on the strength of it's opposition. But seeing as how your entire argument has broken down, I'm not surprised you've taken to just name calling
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:50 am
@92b16vx,
Alright, I tried to watch that video, this post is insane

Pat Buchanan? Come on man
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 09:06 am
@92b16vx,
why even bring paul up? he's done, and pretty much admitted that. he's not dropping out, but he's pretty much back to focusing on his seat in congress position.

I know I for one won't be voting or mccain. i'd rather have obama than him.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 09:24 am
@briansol,
briansol;53294 wrote:
why even bring paul up? he's done, and pretty much admitted that. he's not dropping out, but he's pretty much back to focusing on his seat in congress position.

I know I for one won't be voting or mccain. i'd rather have obama than him.

So I see the MSM is working their magic on you. No, he is not concentrating more on his congressional seat, he is still very much campaigning for the presidency, but to lose his congressional seat in the event of a loss at the national level would be a mistake, and the guy running against him in the 14th district is a joke, he raised 164,000, something like 162,000 is his own money lol. Since a week before Super Tuesday there has been a relative media blackout, the purpose is to not give him exposure so more people think like you are leaning, they even scratched his name off ballots in New York.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 12, 2008

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – Republican presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul issued the following statement regarding the results of Saturday’s Republican contests:

“As the results of this weekend have made clear, many Republican voters are not satisfied with our party’s likely candidate for president, John McCain.

“Voters rejected him in Kansas and Louisiana. Even in Washington State, where McCain appears to have won a plurality, over seventy percent of voters felt another candidate better represented them, including 21 percent who caucused for me.

“This is why my run for the Republican nomination will not end. The principles I stand for – limited government, non-interventionism, respect for individual rights, and strict adherence to the Constitution – have a long and proud tradition in the Republican Party.

“As long as my supporters continue to support my campaign, I will not leave Republicans who have yet to vote without the ability to choose a candidate who holds these fundamental Republican values.”
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:26 pm
@92b16vx,
i get the emails from him too...

mccain easily took my state in the primary. frankly, my vote for RP is a wash, as theres no way he will win my state.... and historically, ct has voted dem 80% of the time, and something like 95% dem in the past 10 elections.

and if it comes to mccain getting points from the state, or obama getting points from the state, i'd rather give them to obama
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:39 pm
@92b16vx,
?

the only reason someone would move from Paul to Obama is bitterness, we cannot have that is conservative ideals on any level are to continue to occupy the White House
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:23 pm
@92b16vx,
Break balls. BREAK'M.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 02:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;53315 wrote:
?

the only reason someone would move from Paul to Obama is bitterness, we cannot have that is conservative ideals on any level are to continue to occupy the White House

it's not bitterness.

i'd rather have huckabee than mccain.
i'd rather have romney than mccain.
i'd rather have obama than mccain.

obama has the only chance of beating mccain.

if biden were still in it, i'd be casting my vote for him.

my order based on ideas leadership potential:

paul - biden - obama - huckabee - romney - thompson - gravel - mccain - clinton

my top 2 are all but 'out', so its on to #3.
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 04:46 pm
@92b16vx,
Here are the numbers from the National Taxpayers Union on how much each candidates policy will cost us

Barack Obama $287.0 billion
Hillary Clinton $218.2 billion
Mike Huckabee $54.2 billion
John McCain $6.9 billion
Ron Paul -$150.1 billion
92b16vx

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 05:24 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;53364 wrote:
Here are the numbers from the National Taxpayers Union on how much each candidates policy will cost us

Barack Obama $287.0 billion
Hillary Clinton $218.2 billion
Mike Huckabee $54.2 billion
John McCain $6.9 billion
Ron Paul -$150.1 billion

Just highlighted the important part incase someone missed it.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 07:22 pm
@92b16vx,
There's no way Barack Obama is less than 500 billion. He's throwing around monetary promises as though printing money faster would solve any shortage.

How does that make Paul look good, both Republicans are way lower.
briansol

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 03:02 am
@92b16vx,
You missed the NEGATIVE sign even after John highlighted it in red. lol
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 05:33 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53369 wrote:
There's no way Barack Obama is less than 500 billion. He's throwing around monetary promises as though printing money faster would solve any shortage.

How does that make Paul look good, both Republicans are way lower.

They're all making Grand Canyon-sized, empty promises. They're also inventing problems to scare The Sheeple into voting for them. They're like the media -- professional liars and con-artists. Our democracy is fast-becoming a sham because it's rooted, for many reasons, in falshood and sensationalism. It can't be trusted to produce good leaders, or to competently run our government.:no:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 07:09 am
@briansol,
briansol;53385 wrote:
You missed the NEGATIVE sign even after John highlighted it in red. lol

The more overwhelming black makes it hard to notice.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 07:20 am
@92b16vx,
I didn't see the number for how many lives that minus 150 will effect?
92b16vx

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:20 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;53395 wrote:
I didn't see the number for how many lives that minus 150 will effect?

Are you one of those delusional people that actually thinks that if we aren't fighting in Iraq there will be radicalmuslimislamofascistdhimmiimams roaming the streets of America with RPGs?

Please be more specific in your saying nothing.