Wow, Giuliani is a COMPLETE douchebag

92b16vx

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 01:55 am
Rudy Giuliani's Corruption Town hall Meeting

This guy is supposed to be a respectable elected civil servent? Is this the kind of "leadership" we can expect from him if he gets the nod? God help us.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 805 • Replies: 6
No top replies

klyph

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 05:03 pm
@92b16vx,
"If you accuse me of corruption, I'm not talking to you, next topic."
*bodygaurds close in*
Rolling Eyes

That's what America is all about. Or was that communist China, I forget.
Either way, sounds like he'd make a great dictator, er, I mean president Smile
Emiliana

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 09:46 pm
@klyph,
klyph;45557 wrote:
*bodygaurds close in*
Rolling Eyes

:thumbup:
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 05:53 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;45497 wrote:
Rudy Giuliani's Corruption Town hall Meeting

This guy is supposed to be a respectable elected civil servent? Is this the kind of "leadership" we can expect from him if he gets the nod? God help us.

Giuliani when he was mayor of the City of New York was a disgrace to the office which he held. He supported and defended every unjust killing of African American and Latinos, by police officers...in fact he even admitted that he is bias towards police officers because he has or had family members who are or were police officers. This man was even arresting homeless people who slept on the streets of the City.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 06:28 am
@klyph,
klyph;45557 wrote:
*bodygaurds close in*
Rolling Eyes

There's an interesting attitude that I noticed going on in America and that attitude is this, if someone acts like a dictator out side the USA, he is a dictator but if an American politician does so in America he is not.

Giuliani is obviously guilty because he kept interrupting the man preventing him from providing evidence for his accusation.

Not everyone who lives in a democratic country believes in democracy, any more that everyone who lives in communist China believes in communism. It is people like Giuliani who hate the rights and freedom that people in this country have because they have a lot to lose, rather than people who lives in country many of us would not be able to point out on a map...in fact terrorist organization (like the taliban ) have more freedom because they are free to do in their country what American cannot do in theirs.
hatukazi

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 10:37 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;45713 wrote:
There's an interesting attitude that I noticed going on in America and that attitude is this, if someone acts like a dictator out side the USA, he is a dictator but if an American politician does so in America he is not.

...in fact terrorist organization (like the taliban ) have more freedom because they are free to do in their country what American cannot do in theirs.

I can only think of one person in America with the freedom to....

Oppress any group of people they choose.

Back up their own actions and statements with....Their own actions and statements.

Declare war (jihad) on anyone they choose for any reason.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 01:21 pm
@hatukazi,
i have just watched a news segment on channel four news,here in the UK,and it said giuliani,didnt know who Al QUeda was when 9/11 happened,now i dont know if this is accurate or not,but i would expect the mayor of New York,a city that had been attacked before,too know who AQ were.
0 Replies