Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 08:51 am
@92b16vx,
I'm with you Camp.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 08:59 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;35634 wrote:
If F.Thompson is against abortion, most of the Republican Christians will vote for him, and that is what all the excitement is about. The next president will be able to appoint two more surpream court judges, and that may very well end abortion here in America. That's what we Christians have been working for.

Ron Paul is an OB/GYN that is vehemently against abortion. I seriously suggest you expand you criteria for selecting a candidate.

Quote:
If Hillary becomes the President, the Islamics will have a real field day with us.
Bin laden will be laughting so much, we might actually be able to find him.

You have been sold hte fear, I suggest you ask for a refund of intelligence.
0 Replies

lancesorbenson

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 10:32 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;35634 wrote:
If F.Thompson is against abortion, most of the Republican Christians will vote for him, and that is what all the excitement is about. The next president will be able to appoint two more surpream court judges, and that may very well end abortion here in America. That's what we Christians have been working for.
If Hillary becomes the President, the Islamics will have a real field day with us.
Bin laden will be laughting so much, we might actually be able to find him.

Fred Thompson lobbied the Congress on behalf of a pro-abortion group. In any case, the abortion question isn't really a federal one. Flaky arguments that it is a federal question is what got us Roe v. Wade. It's a state issue.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 11:02 am
@92b16vx,
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m76/artfulhogster/ftcopy.jpg
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 05:05 pm
@92b16vx,
Nice photo shop.
0 Replies