Ron Paul needs to wake up and stop dreaming

92b16vx

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:03 am
YouTube - Ron Paul Needs to Wake Up - Stop Dreaming! Ron Paul Exposed!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 950 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 07:24 am
@92b16vx,
Why withdraw from Iraq, if he wants non interventionalism i say pull all our troops in order of engagement. Send them all to Iraq, two million troops aut to quell the violence, LOL. Go Fred Thompson.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 07:58 am
@92b16vx,
Paul actually has some good ideas on non interference. The main problem is the world has changed, we're trying to find our place in it and we've had a rough go. 50 years ago we could ignore these countries because they were halfway across the globe. Now we can't, and it's not just because of oil. The fact is if left to it's own devices Iran will attempt to control everything from their soil to the Mediterranean sea.

They would use 30 years of Saddam oppression to Unite the Shiite population with them, Syria would "pull a Poland" ala WWII and then they would use their new found nuclear arsenal to attack Israel. Now we don't have a regional conflict. We have WWIII, and that will cost America far more lives then the 2.3/day currently in Iraq.

Is there an easy answer? No, we can't just pack it in. If we did Iran would just become more aggressive, not less.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 08:14 am
@92b16vx,
Some think we deserve it, and would say go Iran, thanks Ron Paul.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 09:05 am
@92b16vx,
The thing I don't get is Ron Paul's logic

I've heard him say 911 was the result of us bombing Iraq for 10 years and I've heard him say Iraq has no connection to 911. Well, which is it?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 09:20 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;26658 wrote:
The thing I don't get is Ron Paul's logic

I've heard him say 911 was the result of us bombing Iraq for 10 years and I've heard him say Iraq has no connection to 911. Well, which is it?

Iraq was not involved in the 9/11 attacks, and we have been meddling in the middle east, to include bombing Iraq during the ninties, that doesn't seem so hard to understand.

As far as leaving Iraq, we are not making any headway. The leaders of that country are no closer to being able to run it themselves than they were three years ago. AQ has grown because we have refused to actually attack them, concentrating our efforts in Iraq instead of expanding our "war on terrorism" to where it needs to be taken. Whether we leave now, or in fifty years, it's going to be the same story unless we quil the entire middle east, and crush muslim extremism completely, which we are not going to do.

And for the record, Ron Paul is not an "isolationist" before anyone tries that, nor does he give a pass to those that attack us, he voted to go after the Taliban in Afghanistan, and would indeed go after an real enemy that rose it's head against the US.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 09:22 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;26664 wrote:
Iraq was not involved in the 9/11 attacks, and we have been meddling in the middle east, to include bombing Iraq during the ninties, that doesn't seem so hard to understand.

As far as leaving Iraq, we are not making any headway. The leaders of that country are no closer to being able to run it themselves than they were three years ago. AQ has grown because we have refused to actually attack them, concentrating our efforts in Iraq instead of expanding our "war on terrorism" to where it needs to be taken. Whether we leave now, or in fifty years, it's going to be the same story unless we quil the entire middle east, and crush muslim extremism completely, which we are not going to do.

And for the record, Ron Paul is not an "isolationist" before anyone tries that, nor does he give a pass to those that attack us, he voted to go after the Taliban in Afghanistan, and would indeed go after an real enemy that rose it's head against the US.
Quote:
Iraq was not involved in the 9/11 attacks, and we have been meddling in the middle east,
Did Saddam pay suicide bombers? Was he active in terror.
Quote:
to include bombing Iraq during the ninties, that doesn't seem so hard to understand.
Care to state why we were bombing them? Do you understand the reason or are you in denial of it?
Quote:
As far as leaving Iraq, we are not making any headway. The leaders of that country are no closer to being able to run it themselves than they were three years ago.
Just like we didn't make any headway when you were there right?
Quote:
AQ has grown because we have refused to actually attack them,
How many Xmus do you think have been killed in this past weekend in Iraq? Didn't we just capture the number one in Iraq? Oh, he must of fallen in our lap huh?
Quote:
concentrating our efforts in Iraq instead of expanding our "war on terrorism" to where it needs to be taken.
Where are the majority of XMus that want to kill Americans?
Quote:
Whether we leave now, or in fifty years, it's going to be the same story unless we quil the entire middle east, and crush muslim extremism completely, which we are not going to do.
So what's your plan?
Quote:
And for the record, Ron Paul is not an "isolationist" before anyone tries that,
Your too late, where have you been?
Quote:
nor does he give a pass to those that attack us, he voted to go after the Taliban in Afghanistan, and would indeed go after an real enemy that rose it's head against the US.
So Ronny is gonna invade sovereign nations to attack an ideology? Nope, he is gonna withdraw and appease.
briansol

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 02:26 pm
@92b16vx,
i agree with every word he said in the entire video.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:10 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27594 wrote:
Did Saddam pay suicide bombers? Was he active in terror.

Not against America. And technically, no, he didn't pay suicide bombers anything, nor did he finance their operations, he paid money to the suviving families of suicide bombers, which to be an antagonist wasn't funding suicide bombings. So do you believe we should fight Israels war for them? Would you sign up to go fight Israels war for them? Or just call up more US troops and chickenhawk the war?

Quote:
Care to state why we were bombing them? Do you understand the reason or are you in denial of it?

As a matter of fact yes, I do know. Part of Clintons failed Iraqi Liberation Act because Saddam was hendering inspectors during the Iraq disarmarment. It was part of a plan to destabilize Saddams control.

Quote:
Just like we didn't make any headway when you were there right?

In the grand scheme of things, no. Just like now, we cleared out many areas, installed a government that was scared to do anything, and the extremist flooded back into areas we cleared once we left. I am reserving my views on teh "Surge" to see if it yields actual long term results, or just a bandaid on an arterial puncture.

Quote:
How many Xmus do you think have been killed in this past weekend in Iraq? Didn't we just capture the number one in Iraq? Oh, he must of fallen in our lap huh?

We killed plenty of insurgent forces, you want me to post some pictures? And leaders of a fluid organization are easily and quickly replaced. While capturing the high ups, might help dissolve the main groups, it is speculated that they will actual fracture into smaller harder to trace groups, that can do more damage.

Quote:
Where are the majority of XMus that want to kill Americans?

According to the NIE it seems just outside our range of effect, Pakistan, Saudi, Iran, Syria.

Quote:
So what's your plan?

Either broad sweeping action across ALL states that sponsor terrorism, or redeploy to AMerica, and dump all that manpower and money into securing our country, and it's borders. We spend billions per month in Iraq, but they claim it is too expensive to secure our ports, which approximately only 2% of cargo is checked, and thousands weekly stream across our borders undetected.

Quote:
Your too late, where have you been?

Sorry, I don't pay much attention to your ignorance, and lack of understaning for Ron Pauls policies.

Quote:
So Ronny is gonna invade sovereign nations to attack an ideology? Nope, he is gonna withdraw and appease.

Nope, he sure wouldn't, unless those countries attacked the US. The only people doing any appeasing are BushCo. They have given billions to Pro-Taliban government types, and the Paks while terrorist are festering in their borders, without much effort to stop it. Opium production is at it's HIGHEST level ever, in the country we are supposedly occupying and fighting it in. Appeasement? LOL, We sure are appeasing those Saudis, making them billions while they send over 40% of the foreign fighters into Iraq to fight our boys. It's a very bad joke being played on the American people, and people like you sitting around trumpeting your little internet horn chickenhawking the war are a disgrace.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 03:37 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27890 wrote:
Not against America. And technically, no, he didn't pay suicide bombers anything, nor did he finance their operations, he paid money to the suviving families of suicide bombers, which to be an antagonist wasn't funding suicide bombings. So do you believe we should fight Israels war for them? Would you sign up to go fight Israels war for them? Or just call up more US troops and chickenhawk the war?

As a matter of fact yes, I do know. Part of Clintons failed Iraqi Liberation Act because Saddam was hendering inspectors during the Iraq disarmarment. It was part of a plan to destabilize Saddams control.

In the grand scheme of things, no. Just like now, we cleared out many areas, installed a government that was scared to do anything, and the extremist flooded back into areas we cleared once we left. I am reserving my views on teh "Surge" to see if it yields actual long term results, or just a bandaid on an arterial puncture.

We killed plenty of insurgent forces, you want me to post some pictures? And leaders of a fluid organization are easily and quickly replaced. While capturing the high ups, might help dissolve the main groups, it is speculated that they will actual fracture into smaller harder to trace groups, that can do more damage.

According to the NIE it seems just outside our range of effect, Pakistan, Saudi, Iran, Syria.

Either broad sweeping action across ALL states that sponsor terrorism, or redeploy to AMerica, and dump all that manpower and money into securing our country, and it's borders. We spend billions per month in Iraq, but they claim it is too expensive to secure our ports, which approximately only 2% of cargo is checked, and thousands weekly stream across our borders undetected.

Sorry, I don't pay much attention to your ignorance, and lack of understaning for Ron Pauls policies.

Nope, he sure wouldn't, unless those countries attacked the US. The only people doing any appeasing are BushCo. They have given billions to Pro-Taliban government types, and the Paks while terrorist are festering in their borders, without much effort to stop it. Opium production is at it's HIGHEST level ever, in the country we are supposedly occupying and fighting it in. Appeasement? LOL, We sure are appeasing those Saudis, making them billions while they send over 40% of the foreign fighters into Iraq to fight our boys. It's a very bad joke being played on the American people, and people like you sitting around trumpeting your little internet horn chickenhawking the war are a disgrace.
Quote:
Not against America.
So the answer to my question is , Yes.
Quote:
And technically, no, he didn't pay suicide bombers anything, nor did he finance their operations, he paid money to the suviving families of suicide bombers, which to be an antagonist wasn't funding suicide bombings.
If some one offers to pay you 25 G's to kill yourself but require you to go through with the contract before he pays you, would it not be appropriate to pay your next of kin?
Quote:
So do you believe we should fight Israels war for them?
Which war are you talking about?
Quote:
Would you sign up to go fight Israels war for them?
Would you? I would donate to it just like i did to you.
Quote:
Or just call up more US troops and chickenhawk the war?
Chickenhawk is as the check casher does, LOL.
Quote:
Part of Clintons failed Iraqi Liberation Act because Saddam was hendering inspectors during the Iraq disarmarment.
Forgetting to mention that he signed an agreement stating that he would allow them to do so.
Quote:
In the grand scheme of things, no.
So creating a democracy in the midst of war is a no to you. Elections, Constitutions and ratifications mean nothing huh?
Quote:
And your proposition is?
Quote:
So you agree they are not here in the US? Sounds like the plan is working to me.
Quote:
Either broad sweeping action across ALL states that sponsor terrorism, or redeploy to AMerica, and dump all that manpower and money into securing our country, and it's borders.
Retreat in defeat, is that what you faught for?
Quote:
Neither does the rest of the country, has he come out of last place yet?
Quote:
Nope, he sure wouldn't, unless those countries attacked the US.
So he's all about letting idealogys attack us all they want but if it's a country he's willing to step up to the plate?
92b16vx

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 05:25 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27891 wrote:
So he's all about letting idealogys attack us all they want but if it's a country he's willing to step up to the plate?

You can't fight an idealogy, hence why the "War on Terror" is a farce. I like how you don't comment on the BushCo appeasement efforts, at least your almost trying to stick to topic.
Drnaline

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 09:49 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27911 wrote:
You can't fight an idealogy, hence why the "War on Terror" is a farce. I like how you don't comment on the BushCo appeasement efforts, at least your almost trying to stick to topic.
Quote:
You can't fight an idealogy,
So what are all those dead Extreme Muslims? There dead because of there idealogy. So i guess we can fight it.
0 Replies