How to Stop the Bush/RNC Illegal Alien Amnesty Plan!

92b16vx

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 07:28 pm
http://www.xbip.com/images/gringodemexico_print.jpg

Personally, I've had it with Bush, especially after he called the Minutemen volunteers "vigilantes." First, Reagan gave in back in 1986 and since then we've given amnesty to over 5 1/2 MILLION illegal aliens ( Numbers USA ). Now nothing has changed and we're going to give between 12 to 20 MILLION (20 million 2 1/2 years ago according to Bear Stearns Report, January 2005 according to: We Need a Fence! ). But of course the politicians say "This time will be different. We'll fix it this time. Trust us."

It seems like every 20 years Washington D.C. screws America by "forgiving" BILLIONS of dollars in loans to third world countries, loans that are "guaranteed by the U.S. government" so the U.S. taxpayers pay for them. Every 20 years Washington says Social Security is about to collapse and we need to "fix it." And every 20 years Washington grants amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. When will we ever learn that neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have any intention of fixing these problems?

A "high-tech fence" does NOTHING to stop illegals from entering, it only notifies the Border Patrol where illegals have entered. Then the BP is supposed to have men and vehicles available to send out all those different areas to chase them down before the illegals' accomplices on this side of the border meet them to whisk them away. (SUVs and GPS make this quite easy for their accomplices.)

Do Americans actually think once illegals become citizens they'll keep working as farm laborers, housekeepers, fast food workers, gardeners or construction workers for low pay? No way, Jose! As illegals they are demanding free health care (in our Emergency Rooms), free schooling for their kids, in-state tuition at our public colleges and universities (paying less than out-of-state American citizens), legalization and the right to vote. What do you think they'll demand once they are U.S. citizens and can vote? What do you think politicians will offer them to pander to their voting block?

The GOP controlled both chambers of Congress and the Presidency from 2000 to 2006 -- for HALF A DECADE after 9/11 -- and did NOTHING to stop the flow. Sure, the House tried hard in 2006, but Bush undermined them and the GOP lead Senate did nothing. Until the RNC comes out for a "low tech" fence (i.e., a real fence, preferably a wall with a vehicle trench and a couple fences), I'm only sending Bush Pesos to the RNC. I'm only supporting individual candidates, not the RNC. I encourage you to do the same.

An idea for a bumper sticker: "Give Deportation a Chance"

Pass this on to family, friends and like-minded individuals and post it on other forums.

This is a WorldNetDaily printer-friendly version of the article which follows.
To view this item online, visit http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55967
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 933 • Replies: 2
No top replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 11:33 am
@92b16vx,
Thanks for having the courage to speak out. Now, we need to stop bitching among ourselves and do whatever we can to make sure our voices are heard - act like a liberal just this once and speak out, cry out like a baby - no, shout out like the frickin' men we claim to be how goddam furious you are with the puppets and phonies we elected. Make them accountable or kick their worthless asses to the curb. Do it now - contact your elected officials from your local city council, state and federal respresentatives and senators, governors and the president himself and tell him to grab his balls and fix this problem.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:46 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18728 wrote:

posted from another forum. Help stop the destruction of America. They are hoping that the focus will be on the war, and blank check they wrote for it, but it isn't. We see what they are trying to do to our country. People like Drnaline would have you believe that we are fighting all the terrorist we need to in Iraq, and that our borders are perfectly safe with the majority of our troops and money over in the Middle East...this is a FLAT OUT LIE. Don't believe it, wake up, we have CONFIRMED dry runs in airliners in 2004, and been making bust of terrorist in this country since 2001. But it is only a matter of time before it hits, and when it does it is going to hit ******* hard.
Quote:
People like Drnaline would have you believe that we are fighting all the terrorist we need to in Iraq, and that our borders are perfectly safe with the majority of our troops and money over in the Middle East..
Really, please, any one reading this please answer with your opinion! You have anything to back this statement up or is it just opinion?
Quote:
this is a FLAT OUT LIE.
WE will see from the opinions that hopefully follow? Me thinks, you are the liar?
Quote:
Don't believe it, wake up, we have CONFIRMED dry runs in airliners in 2004, and been making bust of terrorist in this country since 2001.
When i first starting reading the post and saw it was you that made it, i thought to myself, This is one of the few times i'm in full agreement with you. As you know i didn't think that once i got to the end.
Quote:
But it is only a matter of time before it hits, and when it does it is going to hit ******* hard
Some of us are ready. I suggest you start.
0 Replies