Scrapping The Sex Change Operation / Heterosexuals have rights

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 08:49 pm
Scrapping The Sex Change Operation / Heterosexuals have rights

People generally get that operation of having their penis inverted obviously to fool men to think they are women and that is cause for the men who get fooled to commit anything from suicide to murder (ever heard of temporary insanity?) that is gross, disgusting and completely avoidable/preventable by either scrapping the operation or having it come mandatory with a tattoo on the forehead to give society the heads up we all deserve!

I'm not sure for how long now it has seemed to be all about having sympathy for the individuals messed up enough to get what they call a sex change operation. Yet what seems to have been pushed aside is what happened to having any concern for the effects such an operation has on the rest of society?

What I am saying is such an operation should come with a tattoo on the forehead to give society heads up, otherwise the operation should be scrapped all together!

I as a heterosexual deserve to know as does "every heterosexual" as well women deserve to be recognized as women. Men with inverted penises have no right to begin with to try and take that away from both heterosexual males (their heterosexual instinct for vagina) and women for what women really are! Is society so disgusted with women they will call anything a woman these days? What's next are they going to sew two dogs together and call it a woman no matter how convincing it looks?

What I am saying is that heterosexuals don't go around looking for inverted penises to stuff otherwise they are obviously not heterosexual to begin with.

Why get your penis inverted? So you can have it stuffed by someone with an inverted vagina? ?? ??? Seriously think about that, doesn't reading that trigger you to think that the operation is completely insane?!
~wake up

The sooner no more people are massacred no matter how selfish they are to have their gentile massacred / or the sooner such an operation comes with a tattoo on the forehead to at least give society heads up, if these people are going to continue to be allowed to massacre themselves legally, the better for us all!

Heterosexuals have a right to know!

David Jeffrey Spetch
ps. be good, be strong!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,109 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 11:36 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Hmmmmm .....
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 09:36 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
This is a good point, I really think there would be grounds for a civil suit if a post surgery trans-gender individual slept with an otherwise Heterosexual person without tell them how they came upon their gender...

But anti discrimination is the order of the day. Nobody passes laws to protect the majority because we live under majority rule...

I'm still growning over my state which passed a law protecting the rights of these kinds of people to work as teachers in public schools... I just don't know how I feel about it
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 02:28 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Quote:
I really think there would be grounds for a civil suit if a post surgery trans-gender individual slept with an otherwise Heterosexual person without tell them how they came upon their gender...

If that person were to find out and do physical harm to the inverted person would that be considered a hate crime?
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 11:54 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
sounds like you had a bad experience one drunken saturday night Very Happy

very strange first post indeed. ohh well, welcome to the site.
0 Replies