Dems say if their candidate doesn't win the primary they'll turn red

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 12:24 pm
Gallup Poll: Many Democrats Ready to Vote McCain if Their First Choice Doesn’t Make It to November - America’s Election HQ

over 1 in 4 Clinton supporters and 1 in 5 Obama supporters say if their candidate loses John McCain is their choice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,898 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 02:34 pm
@Silverchild79,
So the Dems will vote for the Republican because their candidate didn't make the cut, and the Pubs will vote for the Democrat because they don't like the candidate they have.

Neat election this one will be.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 03:04 pm
@Silverchild79,
the republican base will eventually rally around McCain, they are already starting too and Nancy Reagan's endorsement will only help

I don't think these poll numbers will hold come November, but this is a great illustration of just how bitter the democratic primary has been, and will continue to be
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:40 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55259 wrote:
So the Dems will vote for the Republican because their candidate didn't make the cut, and the Pubs will vote for the Democrat because they don't like the candidate they have.

Typical of Democratic Party infighting. The Dems are emotional and forever bogged down in Indentity Politics. "It's time for a Black." "It's time for a woman." "It's time for a Hispanic." "It's time for an Asian......half-breed, Black Jew, homosexual, Pacific Islander, non-English-speaking Eskimo, crippled person, cross-dresser, ex-con. It's time, it's time, it's time." With a screwed up political consciousness like that, how can the Dems be expected to even tie their shoes, much less run America. Screw them hard, without the benefit of grease.:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:43 am
@Pinochet73,
I think Obama is unqualified but amusing. I positively hate Hillary. If some tragedy befalls Obama before this is over, remember I called it, right here.:no:
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:09 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55279 wrote:
Typical of Democratic Party infighting. The Dems are emotional and forever bogged down in Indentity Politics. "It's time for a Black." "It's time for a woman." "It's time for a Hispanic." "It's time for an Asian......half-breed, Black Jew, homosexual, Pacific Islander, non-English-speaking Eskimo, crippled person, cross-dresser, ex-con. It's time, it's time, it's time." With a screwed up political consciousness like that, how can the Dems be expected to even tie their shoes, much less run America. Screw them hard, without the benefit of grease.:no:

Of course the Republicans don't have this... they KNOW that a white, fundie-Christian male is the best suited for spending endless amounts of money and feeding our men, women and children into a meat grinder so the good ol boys can toss a few billion more under their mattresses.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 08:20 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55288 wrote:
Of course the Republicans don't have this... they KNOW that a white, fundie-Christian male is the best suited for spending endless amounts of money and feeding our men, women and children into a meat grinder so the good ol boys can toss a few billion more under their mattresses.

I recommend you vote for a Black, lesbian, Jew for US Prez. It's 'time'. :thumbdown::rocketwhore:
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 05:30 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55298 wrote:
I recommend you vote for a Black, lesbian, Jew for US Prez. It's 'time'. :thumbdown::rocketwhore:

http://www.unsoughtinput.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/clan.jpg

Don't vote Red. Vote Pink!
rugonnacry

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 06:39 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55288 wrote:

this country is horrible isnt it.

I hear canada has an open door policy, and free health care. We wont miss you.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 07:39 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;55314 wrote:
this country is horrible isnt it.

I hear canada has an open door policy, and free health care. We wont miss you.

Ah yes, the rebel yell of the 21st century.

http://www.juancole.com/graphics/rugged.jpg

Fall in line or get out of it.

The country isn't horrible and never did I say it was. That's your preprogrammed spindoctor doing it's thing. The LEADERS of this country however, need a bit of work.

What makes this country beautiful is that I can voice my discord towards my representatives and elected leaders. I can also tell people to say "You can leave!" to go f*ck themselves. Because it is THOSE people, the ones that want to silence this voice of discord, who are damaging what this country stands for.
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 06:19 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;55260 wrote:
the republican base will eventually rally around McCain, they are already starting too and Nancy Reagan's endorsement will only help

I don't think these poll numbers will hold come November, but this is a great illustration of just how bitter the democratic primary has been, and will continue to be
No rebutal, wow.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 06:22 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55312 wrote:
http://www.unsoughtinput.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/clan.jpg

Don't vote Red. Vote Pink!
They must not get much done with only five. So you prefer pink caped to white caped do you? Sponge bob seems to figure in how?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:30 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55317 wrote:
Ah yes, the rebel yell of the 21st century.

http://www.juancole.com/graphics/rugged.jpg

Fall in line or get out of it.

The country isn't horrible and never did I say it was. That's your preprogrammed spindoctor doing it's thing. The LEADERS of this country however, need a bit of work.

What makes this country beautiful is that I can voice my discord towards my representatives and elected leaders. I can also tell people to say "You can leave!" to go f*ck themselves. Because it is THOSE people, the ones that want to silence this voice of discord, who are damaging what this country stands for.

Sorry, but rugged individualism stands against any form of totalitarianism.:thumbdown:
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 07:00 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55452 wrote:
Sorry, but rugged individualism stands against any form of totalitarianism.:thumbdown:

Not when it's goal is conformity. You know... unique just like everybody else.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 07:01 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55449 wrote:
They must not get much done with only five. So you prefer pink caped to white caped do you? Sponge bob seems to figure in how?

I didn't even notice the Spongebob. It must be one of those "optical illusions".

It's kinda like this one... they say there's a boat in this picture... I still can't see it: http://www.lifeisajoke.com/Pictures/eyetest.jpg
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:13 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55469 wrote:
Not when it's goal is conformity. You know... unique just like everybody else.

Nope. You're confusing ideology and government with culture. Sure, we might have an element in society that represents a uniform culture, but membership in it is voluntary, and based on common belief in U.S. Constitutionalism. I stand with many in my individual beliefs. Liberals, on the other hand, are closet Marxists, and some, closet Stalinists. They want to legislate ideological conviction and subordinate the individual to the violent mob. They're a more civil version of Mao's RED GUARDS.:no:
Sabz5150

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:04 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55543 wrote:
Nope. You're confusing ideology and government with culture. Sure, we might have an element in society that represents a uniform culture, but membership in it is voluntary, and based on common belief in U.S. Constitutionalism. I stand with many in my individual beliefs. Liberals, on the other hand, are closet Marxists, and some, closet Stalinists. They want to legislate ideological conviction and subordinate the individual to the violent mob. They're a more civil version of Mao's RED GUARDS.:no:

And cons are closet Hitlers that pander for war and have a seething need to conquer... err... "spread democracy" in their image.

Liberals aren't the ones wanting warrantless wiretaps. Liberals aren't the ones saying that domestic military operations are immune to the fourth amendment**. Liberals aren't clamoring to initiate a federal ID system which is about as secure as a balsa wood safe.

Methinks your anger is aimed incorrectly.

** Administration Asserts No Fourth Amendment for Domestic Military Operations | Electronic Frontier Foundation
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:18 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55560 wrote:
And cons are closet Hitlers that pander for war and have a seething need to conquer... err... "spread democracy" in their image.

Liberals aren't the ones wanting warrantless wiretaps. Liberals aren't the ones saying that domestic military operations are immune to the fourth amendment**. Liberals aren't clamoring to initiate a federal ID system which is about as secure as a balsa wood safe.

Methinks your anger is aimed incorrectly.

** Administration Asserts No Fourth Amendment for Domestic Military Operations | Electronic Frontier Foundation

Hey....it's TIME for a Black. BUT.....I want him a helluva lot darker than Barak. 'Sides......B.H.O. is half White. That won't do. I wanna really, really DARK Black. I mean DARK. Feel me?:afro:
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 05:05 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55585 wrote:
Hey....it's TIME for a Black. BUT.....I want him a helluva lot darker than Barak. 'Sides......B.H.O. is half White. That won't do. I wanna really, really DARK Black. I mean DARK. Feel me?:afro:

Yeah, Barack's half white. So is my daughter. Your point?

Personally, things like that aren't going to affect who I support. The reason I am not voting for Hillary is not because she's a woman, it's because I do not stand behind her views. She's pissed me off one time too many (try about 30 times too many, actually). McCain... when I see one of your speeches, and every third word is "Islamo" "Terrorist" or "Fascism", you lose me instantly. It's "Oh boy, more of the same". It also bothers me when your "spiritual leader" says this country was founded and built to destroy Islam*

I'm not voting for Barack because he's black, mixed, whatever... it's because he can remain calm and collected and not go flying off the handle, screaming things like "Bring 'em on!" and landing on aircraft carriers. This isn't a big d*ck contest, and we don't need to be stepping on everyone's toes just because we're the biggest kid on the block.

* "The fact is that America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing this false religion (Islam) destroyed."
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:21 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55259 wrote:

I doubt it. Sounds like a media concoction. :no: