new NY governor admits affairs too

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:42 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54937 wrote:
Nah.....I can't trust somebody who does that to his wife, especially someone who does it regularly. Indiscretions are human. I understand that. Still, they can't be seen as recreational, without hurting our public institutions and traditions of political leadership. They can't be casually dismissed without causing serious damage to the nation over time. We must stand for something.:no:

Do you remember the Republican politicians? One had a sexual scandal with a little page boy and another with male prostitutes....yet they oppose homosexaulity publicly.

All i have to say is: Forbidden Fruit
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:57 pm
@Silverchild79,
And everyone knew within the first millisecond of a news report on it that they were Republicans.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54958 wrote:
And everyone knew within the first millisecond of a news report on it that they were Republicans.

yup,

all you have to hear is "Politician involved in gay sex scandal..." and you always know it's a republican. Very Happy

http://vitruvianmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/gay-republican.gif
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:13 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54964 wrote:
yup,

all you have to hear is "Politician involved in gay sex scandal..." and you always know it's a republican. Very Happy

http://vitruvianmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/gay-republican.gif

And yet somehow the party of Democratic governors involved in any kind of scandal goes unmentioned, except by Fox News, which spurts it out at regular five minute intervals.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:18 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54970 wrote:
And yet somehow the party of Democratic governors involved in any kind of scandal goes unmentioned, except by Fox News, which spurts it out at regular five minute intervals.

It gets mentioned, but doesn't get much attention because it's expected, the only reason the republican scandals get more attention is because they are usually hypocrites about it, doing the same things they've so vehemetly opposed.
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:20 pm
@Silverchild79,
Obama's ignorant bias t wards his preacher. Fitzers big (D)ownfall. His airs own admittance. Sounds like the new democrat, culture of corruption is kickin into gear.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:21 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54974 wrote:
It gets mentioned, but doesn't get much attention because it's expected, the only reason the republican scandals get more attention is because they are usually hypocrites about it, doing the same things they've so vehemetly opposed.

Your right, it don't get much attention from the hypocrites does it, LOL?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:25 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54977 wrote:
Your right, it don't get much attention from the hypocrites does it, LOL?

both sides... :no:
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:39 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54974 wrote:

So if a Republican were to say "Prostitution should be legalized," it would be okay if they hired a prostitute?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:44 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;55003 wrote:
So if a Republican were to say "Prostitution should be legalized," it would be okay if they hired a prostitute?

no because it is still illegal, BUT it would be a bigger deal if that person were to zealously campaign for stricter prostitution laws and then be caught involved with a prostitute
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:29 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;54982 wrote:
both sides... :no:
No just to me or does it apply to you too?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:33 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55032 wrote:
No just to me or does it apply to you too?

what do you think?
0 Replies

rex b

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:47 am
@Silverchild79,
Jimmy Swagart comes to mind.. haha
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:22 pm
@rex b,
REPORTER: "So, you too cheated on your wife? And you did it while serving the public?"

NY GOVERNOR II: "Yeah, but at least I'm being honest about it. Besides, it was a private matter."

REPORTER: "Well, maybe not. Some citizens expect more from their public servants."

NY GOVERNOR II: "Who cares? I'm blind and Black. What you gonna do?"
:pimp:
0 Replies