Obama's big speech on racism

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 10:31 am
I actually have nothing negative to say, it was an excellent speech, even if it doesn't explain his 20 year affiliation with a racist, it certainly contains portions of the philosophical blueprint to strengthen America

FOXNews.com - Remarks of Senator Barack Obama: A More Perfect Union - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,619 • Replies: 20
No top replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 02:02 pm
@Silverchild79,
Damn, I had thought this would be it for him, but now it might turn out to be a good situation for him to be in.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 03:59 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;54722 wrote:
Damn, I had thought this would be it for him, but now it might turn out to be a good situation for him to be in.

I don't think so. The media is trying to salve these wounds quickly to save him (Obama). Nonetheless, I suspect he scares most voters older than 35. He scares me. Black Liberation Theology is divisive, angry and warlike. I work for a bunch of these types, and they're terrorizing my work environment in order to drive out the non-Black employees. It's scary stuff. :uhh:
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 12:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54736 wrote:
I don't think so. The media is trying to salve these wounds quickly to save him (Obama). Nonetheless, I suspect he scares most voters older than 35. He scares me. Black Liberation Theology is divisive, angry and warlike. I work for a bunch of these types, and they're terrorizing my work environment in order to drive out the non-Black employees. It's scary stuff. :uhh:

He scares people over 35 because of his melanin count. C'mon. The average American is stupid on a predictable level.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:45 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;54758 wrote:
He scares people over 35 because of his melanin count. C'mon. The average American is stupid on a predictable level.

Anyone who seeks his own demise is either crazy, demoralized beyond hope, or stupid. Whites who support Obama are coordinating their own doom, in theory. They're voting for someone who loathes them, and wants to actively oppress them. I have news for Obama's spiritual counsellor: KISS MY SHINEY ARSE.:FU1::FU2::FU1:
rex b

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:11 pm
@Silverchild79,
Well I didn't think the speech was all that bad
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:14 pm
@rex b,
I still trust Obama more than I do Hillary, who will still win, unfortunately. Obama's just trying to be popular with Blacks. He can't possibly believe that garbage Wright's been spouting.:no:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:41 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54803 wrote:
Anyone who seeks his own demise is either crazy, demoralized beyond hope, or stupid. Whites who support Obama are coordinating their own doom, in theory. They're voting for someone who loathes them, and wants to actively oppress them. I have news for Obama's spiritual counsellor: KISS MY SHINEY ARSE.:FU1::FU2::FU1:

I guess he hates his own mom then doesn't he? Because his mother is white.

Open your eyes people.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:08 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55037 wrote:
I guess he hates his own mom then doesn't he? Because his mother is white.

Open your eyes people.

If saying he hates her earns him votes, he will certainly denounce her. :no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 07:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55380 wrote:
If saying he hates her earns him votes, he will certainly denounce her. :no:

this is true of all politicians.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 05:18 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55403 wrote:
this is true of all politicians.

Yeah... didn't McCain call Falwell and Robertson "Agents of Intolerance"...

...before the campaign.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 06:46 am
@Silverchild79,
B Hussein Obama, the great orator, able to change water in to whine, LOL.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 06:14 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;55416 wrote:
B Hussein Obama, the great orator, able to change water in to whine, LOL.

Better than turning it into blood.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:28 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;54715 wrote:
I actually have nothing negative to say, it was an excellent speech, even if it doesn't explain his 20 year affiliation with a racist, it certainly contains portions of the philosophical blueprint to strengthen America

FOXNews.com - Remarks of Senator Barack Obama: A More Perfect Union - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

I considered it an escape and evasion operation. I already knew what his platitudes were meant to address. I want to know how far he'd go to curry favor with his people while serving as President, given the fact he hung around for 20 years, listening to Black Hitler, just to pick up street-cred with Blacks in Chicago. If he could do that, what else can or will he do? :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:31 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55468 wrote:
Better than turning it into blood.

Yeah.....which WHITIE has done, right? Damned Old Whitie, that sonabitch. Whitie and Bush. Whitie, Bush and Cheney. Damn them to Hell.:no:
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 02:37 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55633 wrote:
Yeah.....which WHITIE has done, right? Damned Old Whitie, that sona***. Whitie and Bush. Whitie, Bush and Cheney. Damn them to Hell.:no:

Not whitie... richie.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 05:46 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55672 wrote:
Not whitie... richie.

Richie Rich?

http://www.toonopedia.com/uimages/toons/r/richie.jpg
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 06:23 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;55672 wrote:
Not whitie... richie.

As in 'Detroit Richie', AKA: 'Industrial Oppressor and Exploitor of Blacks'? I agree.:whipping:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 06:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
"I, Barak Hussein Obama, hereby swear to pulverize Detroit City, seeking revenge for its long history of exploiting and abusing its Black industrial labor force. Blacks who worked in its car factories throughout the 20th century were subjected to hideous mistreatment, and deserve RESTORATIVE JUSTICE. I'm talking about monetary reparations, specifically, a monthly check to every Black in Michigan, upwards of $2,000 per month, for the rest of his or her life. Detroit Richie, that gluttonous, racist FAT CAT of the U.S. auto-industry, owes Black urban workers hundreds, if not thousands, of billions of dollars for his moral and fiscal corruption. PAY UP, RICHIE. PAY OFF ALL BLACK FACTORY WORKERS IN DETROIT CITY NOW, OR FACE TOTAL ANNIHILATION."

-- Speak given to the Black Chapter of the Detroit Auto-Workers Association, Detroit, MI, 2005 :cussing:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 10:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55681 wrote:
"I, Barak Hussein Obama, hereby swear to pulverize Detroit City, seeking revenge for its long history of exploiting and abusing its Black industrial labor force. Blacks who worked in its car factories throughout the 20th century were subjected to hideous mistreatment, and deserve RESTORATIVE JUSTICE. I'm talking about monetary reparations, specifically, a monthly check to every Black in Michigan, upwards of $2,000 per month, for the rest of his or her life. Detroit Richie, that gluttonous, racist FAT CAT of the U.S. auto-industry, owes Black urban workers hundreds, if not thousands, of billions of dollars for his moral and fiscal corruption. PAY UP, RICHIE. PAY OFF ALL BLACK FACTORY WORKERS IN DETROIT CITY NOW, OR FACE TOTAL ANNIHILATION."

-- Speak given to the Black Chapter of the Detroit Auto-Workers Association, Detroit, MI, 2005 :cussing:

:lightbulb: for some reason i don't think thats an exact quote...
0 Replies