Al Qeada burns prisoners alive

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 01:10 pm
and we get worked up over a little waterboarding

FOXNews.com - Purported Al Qaeda Video Shows Prisoners Burned Alive - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 979 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:18 pm
@Silverchild79,

And to think these are the guys Scooby and FF want to see win.They actually support this kind of sadism. Screw'm. I'll die fighting these scumbags, and take as many out with me many as I can.

[SIZE="5"]DEATH TO AL QAEDA. KILL'M ALL NOW.[/SIZE]
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 12:32 am
@Silverchild79,
Good thing the news keeps passing along this kind of information. This is what they want, they want everyone in the world to see this kind of stuff and they are getting there message across. I am not saying it should be suppressed and simply act like this kind of thing happens but it only enables them.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2008 03:12 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;53654 wrote:
Good thing the news keeps passing along this kind of information. This is what they want, they want everyone in the world to see this kind of stuff and they are getting there message across. I am not saying it should be suppressed and simply act like this kind of thing happens but it only enables them.

No....it reminds us why we have to destroy them. No mercy. Drop bombs now.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 03:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53808 wrote:
No....it reminds us why we have to destroy them. No mercy. Drop bombs now.

Remember Pino... waterboarding, prison humiliation and Korans in the toilet are reminders of why they have to destroy us. Fly planes into buildings now.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 07:42 pm
@Silverchild79,
Horrible stuff really, almost like burning a person alive.

Now if only they had liberals who could understand where we're coming from. Then we could all get along.
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 08:13 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53980 wrote:
Horrible stuff really, almost like burning a person alive.

Now if only they had liberals who could understand where we're coming from. Then we could all get along.

You expect me to say that burning someone alive is a-ok? Of course not, they're nuts. What I am saying is that the techniques we use are a great way to piss them off. Mix that with their blind religious following and you get things like this.

It's like a neighborhood of dogs... get one barking and they all bark and wont stop, and most don't know why. Kinda like right wingers.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 08:20 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
It's like a neighborhood of dogs... get one barking and they all bark and wont stop, and most don't know why. Kinda like right wingers.

Oh yeah, left wingers never act like that... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 11:30 pm
@Silverchild79,
It is not about wings, it is not about a stupid letter next to someones name. It is about being a human.

These people do not act like respectable humans but we have done a great deal to piss them off and like Sabz said that coupled with there blind faith it creates a very dangerous situation. In regards to waterboarding I do not see how it is beneficial to waterboard a group of guys that where picked at random from a random neighbor hood.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 12:57 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53980 wrote:
Now if only they (terrorists) had liberals who could understand where we're coming from. Then we could all get along.

quote of the year! :headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 05:27 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;53956 wrote:
Remember Pino... waterboarding, prison humiliation and Korans in the toilet are reminders of why they have to destroy us. Fly planes into buildings now.

Poor things. You're right -- if we had only been more kind to the Nazis, they wouldn't have done the many nasty deeds they did, right? :no:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 05:30 am
@Drakej,
Drakej;53996 wrote:
It is not about wings, it is not about a stupid letter next to someones name. It is about being a human.

These people do not act like respectable humans but we have done a great deal to piss them off and like Sabz said that coupled with there blind faith it creates a very dangerous situation. In regards to waterboarding I do not see how it is beneficial to waterboard a group of guys that where picked at random from a random neighbor hood.

Well, maybe it doesn't make sense because it's not happening like that. And yeah....it's all about being human. When they understand that and start acting accordingly, maybe we can treat them as humans. :wtf:
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 07:24 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54003 wrote:
Poor things. You're right -- if we had only been more kind to the Nazis, they wouldn't have done the many nasty deeds they did, right? :no:

Apples and oranges. Two different reasons. Well, one if you factor it down to a deity.

See, I never said these guys were in the right. They're nuckin' futs. However, the things we are doing now in no way helps the situation from any angle. In fact, it has the opposite effect, and in a much more extreme fashion. Those prisoner photos and the waterboarding and other such techniques only serves to aid the enemy... what do you think people are gonna say when they see these photos of prisoners being humiliated and hear how their religious texts (one they follow VERY fiercely) has been desecrated? Waitaminit... this isn't the wonderful liberating force of the West, it's more of the same! Torture, humiliation, no care for human life. They see this, and they act the way they do... which makes you guys justify what we're doing to piss them off!

Not the way to win hearts and minds.

If you want to be seen in a better light, things like that need to stop. We're supposed to be the nation that the rest of the world looks up to and today they see a country that is stooping down real low in recent years. *THEY* might act like that, barbaric and inhuman... but *WE* are above that, regardless of the situation. That's supposed to be one of the things that makes this country great.

Yeah, maybe if they did have a few liberals, things might be different. But for now, the place is overrun with conservatives and wow look at it!
0 Replies