• Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 991 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 09:28 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;53242 wrote:

What do you mean about time?

The first time your government accused people of this ****, 6 of the fuckers were stll alive!!!!!!

com'm man,...WAKE UP!!
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 05:31 pm
@Silverchild79,
We tend to shoot first.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 08:23 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;53504 wrote:
What do you mean about time?

The first time your government accused people of this ****, 6 of the ***ers were stll alive!!!!!!

com'm man,...WAKE UP!!

Step up, Dog. Show me what you got. You ain't chit. Come and get some. Lemme give ya your first mixed martial arts lesson. :beat:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 08:23 pm
@Silverchild79,
Kill them slowly.:mad:
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2008 11:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53828 wrote:
Step up, Dog. Show me what you got. You ain't chit. Come and get some. Lemme give ya your first mixed martial arts lesson. :beat:

YAWN!!! Same **** different day from you huh?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 05:41 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;53876 wrote:
YAWN!!! Same **** different day from you huh?

I'm gonna double-wax that soft, bald head of yours. When I get done with you, you're gonna be a walking, talking (more like babbling) TURTLE WAX commercial. :rollinglaugh:
Numpty

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 08:48 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53885 wrote:
I'm gonna double-wax that soft, bald head of yours. When I get done with you, you're gonna be a walking, talking (more like babbling) TURTLE WAX commercial. :rollinglaugh:

Damn man! Did you wake up and have a bowl of stupid for breakfast this morning.

You're like 12 maybe 13 right? No adult I've had dealings with is so juvenile.
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 07:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
Did you wake up and have a bowl of stupid for breakfast this morning.

When insulting someone's intelligence, you're going to want to use proper punctuation.

Pino can be very intelligent when he wants to. He just likes provoking anyone to his left more.
Numpty

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 11:24 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53981 wrote:
When insulting someone's intelligence, you're going to want to use proper punctuation.

Pino can be very intelligent when he wants to. He just likes provoking anyone to his left more.

So that's eveyone then?

Unfortunately I am no English scholar, nor do I profess to be, state education I am afraid.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 05:33 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;53995 wrote:
So that's eveyone then?

Unfortunately I am no English scholar, nor do I profess to be, state education I am afraid.

You're not English, period. You're a vagrant from the Third World, sucking up good English air and soiling good English dirt every time you squat. Get off my land, Squatter. This proud European, Christian, man is telling you to GET OFF MY LAND.:FU1:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 05:39 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;53895 wrote:
Damn man! Did you wake up and have a bowl of stupid for breakfast this morning.

You're like 12 maybe 13 right? No adult I've had dealings with is so juvenile.

I just don't like you, Squatter. You personify The Slow Death of Europe.Whoever, whatever raised you had one goal in mind -- to create a vengeful misfit who'd dedicate his life to destroying the great traditions of Western Man. You and your kind are giving away and/or demolishing MY HERITAGE, and if I could, I'd stop you right where you're squatting. Get off my land. :rocketwhore:
Numpty

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 09:31 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;54006 wrote:
I just don't like you, Squatter. You personify The Slow Death of Europe.Whoever, whatever raised you had one goal in mind -- to create a vengeful misfit who'd dedicate his life to destroying the great traditions of Western Man. You and your kind are giving away and/or demolishing MY HERITAGE, and if I could, I'd stop you right where you're squatting. Get off my land. :rocketwhore:

You have anger issues, go crack one out over the guns you insist on sticking up your arse.

What traditions would they be then, how far back are we talking? We talking about interbred wife beating misogynists, homophobes and racists of the 1600's. You know that sounds familiar, guess some people haven't progressed much passed their own back yards.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2008 04:26 pm
@Silverchild79,
and I think we've accomplished all we will in this thread

a-closed!
0 Replies