More Bad Obama Stuff...

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 01:51 pm
first he removes his US Flag pin and now...

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9938/muslimgl4.png

one of these four is different from the other's kids, can you tell me which one?

:no:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 851 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 06:52 pm
@Silverchild79,
he is taking a stance about the the phrase "Under God" from the pledge.....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

which i admire! The phrase UNDER GOD from the pledge and IN GOD WE TRUST from the dollar was added durring the cold war to oppose soviet atheism, but is in clear violation of seperation of church and state and i'm glad someone has the kahonahs to stand up for what is right!
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 07:07 pm
@Silverchild79,
First, I wonder if he had already put his hand down. Judging by the way two of the others are looking to their right, perhaps the flag had already passed them, or maybe it had not gotten to them yet and he hasn't yet put his hand over his heart.
Can you give us context for that photo?
If this was during a recitation of the Pledge, he is wrong, but then is there any law that requires us to make that gesture? I know it is customary, just as wearing the flag pin by congress members is customary, but not required by law.
At this time, the majority of Americans want "Under God" in the pledge, and "In God We Trust" on our money. Until laws are passed to do away with these customs, they should stay there.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 07:12 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;44467 wrote:

At this time, the majority of Americans want "Under God" in the pledge, and "In God We Trust" on our money. Until laws are passed to do away with these customs, they should stay there.

i'm not sure if that is true or not, i would like to see some polls on this subject!

but regardless of whether or not most people want it, it is still a violation of the constitution!
Silverchild79

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 07:14 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44468 wrote:
but regardless of whether or not most people want it, it is still a violation of the constitution!

it's funny you say that because the people who originally included it were the people who worte the 1st amendment... they didn't seem to see a problem with it
Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 07:24 pm
@Silverchild79,
It is no violation of the Constitution.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 07:24 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;44469 wrote:
it's funny you say that because the people who originally included it were the people who worte the 1st amendment... they didn't seem to see a problem with it

[SIZE="4"]HA HA HA HA HA!!![/SIZE]

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

that made me laugh, perhaps it is time to read up on your history

not only was the pledge of alledgance nor the US dollar in existence when the 1st admendment was written but UNDER GOD and IN GOD WE TRUST was not added untill the cold war, about 150 years later!!!
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 07:37 pm
@Silverchild79,
actually, you're both right...

In God We Trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 08:06 pm
@briansol,
Wikipedia Entry:

"In God We Trust became the official U.S. national motto after the passage of an Act of Congress in 1956.

E Pluribus Unum, approved for use in the Great Seal of the United States in 1782, remains a ubiquitous motto appearing on coins and currency, and has been widely considered the national motto de facto. However, by 1956 it had not been explicitly established by legislation as the official "national motto"

Just as it states above, IN GOD WE TRUST didn't become the motto untill 1956. The only thing that was approved in 1782 was "E Pluribus Unum" which means "One in Many"....

It is a common misconception that the phrase "In God We Trust" was added by the founding fathers!

:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

REDWHITEBLUE2

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 09:54 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;44421 wrote:
first he removes his US Flag pin and now...

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9938/muslimgl4.png

one of these four is different from the other's kids, can you tell me which one?

:no:
YA It's the Muslim Holding his Dick Thinking How many Americans heads can I cut off if elected President
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 11:25 am
@REDWHITEBLUE2,
REDWHITEBLUE2;45107 wrote:
YA It's the Muslim Holding his Dick Thinking How many Americans heads can I cut off if elected President

all the red-necks first :thumbup:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 12:45 am
@REDWHITEBLUE2,

Obama is not a muslim. I guess the same person that explained Ron Pauls campaign to you, explain Obama to you.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 04:24 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;45183 wrote:
Obama is not a muslim. I guess the same person that explained Ron Pauls campaign to you, explain Obama to you.

he has been watching to much fox news along with silver :wtf:
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 02:45 pm
@REDWHITEBLUE2,

you scare me :eek:
0 Replies