Bill Clinton Strikes at 911 Conspiracy Theorists

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 03:21 pm
Bill Clinton addressed a crowd in Minneapolis, Minnesota at a fundraiser for his wife's campaign on Tuesday.

Clinton's 50-minute speech, which started about an hour behind schedule, was derailed briefly by several hecklers in the audience who shouted that the 2001 terrorist attacks were a fraud. Rather than ignoring them, Clinton seemed to relish a direct confrontation.

"A fraud? No, it wasn't a fraud," Clinton said, as the crowd cheered him on. "I'll be glad to talk to you if you shut up and let me talk."

When another heckler shouted that the attacks were an "inside job," Clinton took even greater umbrage.

"An inside job? How dare you. How dare you. It was not an inside job," Clinton said. "You guys have got to be careful, you're going to give Minnesota a bad reputation."

LiveLeak.com - Bill Clinton Takes On 9/11 Conspiracy Protesters
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,034 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 05:52 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43286 wrote:
Bill Clinton addressed a crowd in Minneapolis, Minnesota at a fundraiser for his wife's campaign on Tuesday.

Clinton's 50-minute speech, which started about an hour behind schedule, was derailed briefly by several hecklers in the audience who shouted that the 2001 terrorist attacks were a fraud. Rather than ignoring them, Clinton seemed to relish a direct confrontation.

"A fraud? No, it wasn't a fraud," Clinton said, as the crowd cheered him on. "I'll be glad to talk to you if you shut up and let me talk."

When another heckler shouted that the attacks were an "inside job," Clinton took even greater umbrage.

"An inside job? How dare you. How dare you. It was not an inside job," Clinton said. "You guys have got to be careful, you're going to give Minnesota a bad reputation."

LiveLeak.com - Bill Clinton Takes On 9/11 Conspiracy Protesters

For once he was right.
Drakej

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 08:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pentagon_lawn.jpg

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pent04.jpg

http://pentagon.batcave.net/pohrv.JPG

Now trauma to the ground.... Plus a sweet round hole in one of the inner walls. I think it was rather un-professional for Billy to reply. I would have loved to debate the topic with him however.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 09:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
oh I'll agree all day long that the Pentagon attack doesn't add up, but the conclusion is where I depart from you...

Eye witnesses said that they saw a fighter plane. The wreckage also contained a turbine from a jet engine... a jet engine way to small to be from the jet the government tells us it is. Doesn't mean it's an inside job though

The engine found on the scene is something that can be found on a fighter jet. The lack of slide marks on the lawn also suggests a smaller jet or an angle of attack much different then the official story, but the government had other reasons

I've been to my share of military installations, one thing always surprised me. Even overseas the lack of anti air was astounding. Combine that with a target that isn't terribly inland on the grand scheme of things and you have the proverbial high interest, soft target.

It was a missile I believe, fired from a MIG which then Kamikazed into into the building. Why wouldn't the government tell us that? Simple: to protect the American confidence.

This isn't pearl harbor, this is the "heart" of our defense system. hit clean by a single jet. How vulnerable does that make us look? What would ti do to the economy? But if you make it look like the other three attempted attacks.....

it dulls the effect
Drakej

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 10:07 am
@Silverchild79,
I understand wanting to keep American moral up as high as possible, it just makes me mad that the government thinks that we are all really that stupid. The pentagon has camera's on its roof what every 4 feet? I would like to see the video of what really hit the pentagon. I encourage you all to watch Loose Change Vol. 2. I don't really care if you believe any of it or not but at least think about what they have to say.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 04:31 pm
@Silverchild79,
Bush ordered the attack. He personally trained the pilots. Blame it on Bush. Blame it all on Bush, always, everywhere, without exception.
Drakej

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 06:06 pm
@Silverchild79,
Did I ever blame it on bush? there are people in this world with more than enough money to make something like this happen. But have you seen a video of a plane hitting the pentagon? No you have not, if you have please please show it to me. I place no blame on anyone. This whole deal started long ago, before Bush. If it where the government that executed the attack, which I highly doubt. The last person to know would be Bush. This is a topic I am very interested in. But honestly I would not put these kinds of actions past some of our government officials. Am I saying Bush??? No I am not.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 07:33 pm
@Silverchild79,
Just be honest -- BUSH DID IT, DAMMIT.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 08:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43396 wrote:
Bush ordered the attack. He personally trained the pilots. Blame it on Bush. Blame it all on Bush, always, everywhere, without exception.

You got it! Oh, yeah, and Cheney too! Maybe moreso.
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 09:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
And I think I will simply step out of this debate. You are free to think what you will on my views of Bush. And chances are you will be wrong.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:18 pm
@Silverchild79,
I'm curious as to how the Clintons will handle the Iraq War once they retake office. They won't want to keep fighting it, but will have to, thanks to a wide variety of factors. They're clever, but just how clever? Time will tell, unfortunately.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:32 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43321 wrote:
It was a missile I believe, fired from a MIG which then Kamikazed into into the building. Why wouldn't the government tell us that? Simple: to protect the American confidence.

This isn't pearl harbor, this is the "heart" of our defense system. hit clean by a single jet. How vulnerable does that make us look? What would ti do to the economy? But if you make it look like the other three attempted attacks.....

it dulls the effect

Protecting the "American confidence" as so eloquently put it, seems to have backfired on bush a bit huh?

Do you feel safer now than 6 1/2 years ago? :beat:

Not me. bush has blown the "American confidence" after 9/11 happened.

I would have liked to hear more from Clinton on the subject other than his "how dare you" response.
0 Replies