Al Sharpton re-re-re-re-re-re loses his damn mind

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 02:26 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43522 wrote:
You contend that the white kid with the shotgun should have been prosecuted, I proved that he violated no law. I deduced this idea from the law. Hence the phrase, "legally reasoned". You have yet to cite a law violated by either Justin Barker or the white student at the convenient store.

How hard is it for you to do a google search for evidence? Honestly. It took me maybe ten minutes to find and search Louisiana's criminal code for gun violations, so why not do similar research? You took the time to look at Wikipedia, why not look at an actual archive of standing laws?

You disgress further and further with every post. You accused me of spin and propaganda....where? Where do you see it? Clearly I won't recognize it, since I wrote it without issue, so please, SHOW ME. I've been factually wrong before, and if you can prove legal wrongdoing by either white student, I'll support their prosecution (as I do with Barker's arrest in May). You don't provide evidence though, and so you don't provide an atmosphere of legitimate debate. Instead, you throw out unsupported accusations and rhetoric, make outrageous claims that have no legal or factual backing, and then proceed to deem people criminally culpable based on laws you think ought to, but don't exist.

Provide EVIDENCE please, of any of your claims. I did, please return the favor.

No, absolutely not! Who do you think you are? Do you think that you can hurl insult after insult, and demand "anything" of me? And me, like a good darkie, afraid that a "noose" might be hung, "run, hop, skip, and jump" because Freeman said so?
I don't have to get off my duff and do anything....you have twisted, turned, circumvented, distorted, corrupted and convoluted the facts, in order to promote your "world view" of justice, and the world according to Freeman...had you at least the decency to admit that the white students were, at the very least, "culpable" and catalysts for the chain of events, instead of painting with a broad and vile brush, the black students as the sole bearers of responsibility, there might be some concessions your way...but since you didn't, there isn't...and you just have to live with the fallout.
Frustration. I know how you feel...I feel so frustrated, sometimes, when people post absolute nonsense in some of the forums..it makes me wonder are they of this Earth...are they a part of the human race, or some foreign species, suffering constipation.
I'm sorry you had to go to the trouble of having to find "evidence" to support your line of reasoning...must have been "time consuming", and, apparently, not worth the effort, because I remain "unconvinced"...but the exercise probably did you some good. Small reward.
Freeman15

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 05:48 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43525 wrote:
No, absolutely not! Who do you think you are? Do you think that you can hurl insult after insult, and demand "anything" of me? And me, like a good darkie, afraid that a "noose" might be hung, "run, hop, skip, and jump" because Freeman said so?
I don't have to get off my duff and do anything....you have twisted, turned, circumvented, distorted, corrupted and convoluted the facts, in order to promote your "world view" of justice, and the world according to Freeman...had you at least the decency to admit that the white students were, at the very least, "culpable" and catalysts for the chain of events, instead of painting with a broad and vile brush, the black students as the sole bearers of responsibility, there might be some concessions your way...but since you didn't, there isn't...and you just have to live with the fallout.
Frustration. I know how you feel...I feel so frustrated, sometimes, when people post absolute nonsense in some of the forums..it makes me wonder are they of this Earth...are they a part of the human race, or some foreign species, suffering constipation.
I'm sorry you had to go to the trouble of having to find "evidence" to support your line of reasoning...must have been "time consuming", and, apparently, not worth the effort, because I remain "unconvinced"...but the exercise probably did you some good. Small reward.

Yeah, you're done. This is just getting sad.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:37 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43525 wrote:

I'm laughing. Yeah.....I'm laughing my ass off. Man, do you ever lose it. :leghump:
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43716 wrote:
I'm laughing. Yeah.....I'm laughing my ass off. Man, do you ever lose it. :leghump:

So what...Jealous? Needing some attention?
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 06:48 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43729 wrote:
So what...Jealous? Needing some attention?

Jealous of someone who is overly emotional? LaughingLaughing:disgust::disgust:LaughingLaughing
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 08:30 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43833 wrote:
Jealous of someone who is overly emotional? LaughingLaughing:disgust::disgust:LaughingLaughing

No.....of me.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 07:28 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43838 wrote:
No.....of me.

I'm already too emotional. No thanks. Got enough chit to deal with myself.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 09:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43961 wrote:
I'm already too emotional. No thanks. Got enough chit to deal with myself.

I was just trying to understand how I "lost it"...is all. Why you were "laughing your posterior off".
0 Replies