Al Sharpton re-re-re-re-re-re loses his damn mind

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 10:54 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43362 wrote:
HE DIDN'T.

Aaron failed to correct the mistake of his fellow poster, even though he knew the fact to be false, because it served his purpose.

You know there is a saying, "Empty wagons make the most noise". I am growing increasingly tired of your ranting and your ravings...but I'm not about to let you get away with , as you are so apt to call it, "intellectual dishonesty"...because just because you say it, or think it, doesn't mean that it's true........AGAIN, AND AGAIN.

From Wikipedia: Re: the Jena 6 Incident
Jena Six - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Convenience store incident

On Saturday, December 2, 2006, another incident involving Bailey occurred at the "Gotta Go" convenience store, outside Jena in unincorporated LaSalle Parish. A white student who had attended the Fair Barn party encountered Bailey and several friends. Reports from the involved parties are conflicting.[8] Local police reported that the accounts of the white student and black students contradicted each other and formed a report based on testimony taken from eyewitnesses. The white student alleged that Bailey and his friends chased him, that he ran to get his gun, and that the students wrestled it away from him. According to the black students, as they left the convenience store, they were confronted by the white student with a shotgun. They stated they wrestled the gun away from him and fled the scene. After hearing from an uninvolved witness of unspecified race, the police charged Bailey and two others with three counts: theft of a firearm, second-degree robbery, and disturbing the peace. The white student who produced the weapon was not charged.

Further, here's a choice jem:

The robbing and assaulting of white people by black thugs in big cities is "commonplace"...just like the ghettofied homeboys are sure to have low-riders (good for cruising or firing blindly into innocent kids), malt liquor, god-foresaken rap music, and fried chicken...they're also sure to be cashing a welfare check on their way out of Riker's Island.

Another cheapshot, using stereotypical stereotypes, "trying, desperately", to "illustrate a point"...a tit for tat, lame comeback designed to avoid the issue in question, the white students' culpability. I'm not, in the least, "impressed".

You sir, are a racist, as Silver pointed out. If you find my statement offensive, look at your own and evaluate your own social attitudes.

Again, just because you have blinders on, have a vetted opinion about the case, or are unable to "think outside of your very small box", doesn't mean that I am what you think of me...I have given a preponderance of evidence to refute your claim...the mere fact that I have numerous white friends and business associates belies your assertion. Or perhaps you believe that a racist, can be a "functioning racist", meaning that you can hate a particular group of people, while working and/or playing with them. You, sir, are a deep joke, and much more of a racist than I.
Freeman15

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 12:27 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43369 wrote:
Again, just because you have blinders on, have a vetted opinion about the case, or are unable to "think outside of your very small box", doesn't mean that I am what you think of me...I have given a preponderance of evidence to refute your claim...the mere fact that I have numerous white friends and business associates belies your assertion. Or perhaps you believe that a racist, can be a "functioning racist", meaning that you can hate a particular group of people, while working and/or playing with them. You, sir, are a deep joke, and much more of a racist than I.

What evidence?

You failed to correct the assumption that the victim in the Jena Six was armed, used white stereotypes in an emotional tirade, and have failed to demonstrate LEGAL culpability. Like Silver said, the six black kids comitted a felony, what law did the white kid violate?

The Dec 2, 2006 incident was another incident (as opposed to the Dec 4, 2006 "Jena Six" assault) of Robert Bailey and company assaulting whites. As a southerner, you should know that long guns are regularly kept in vehicles (I live in San Antonio and even I see it, imagine Jena, LA, population 2,971). GROUP of black kids run after him after name-calling escalates, he gets to his truck, and voila, his 12ga. is sitting there. Kid takes it out to scare off his attackers, gets it taken away from him.

Bottom line, if this case had been reversed, you'd be demanding that these six kids be locked up forever. You have provided no evidence of legal culpability, no evidence of corruption on the part of the La Salle Parish or Jena, LA governments, and no evidence to suggest that the attackers' actions were justifiable. You've done nothing but demonstrate your own bankrupt ideology of black exceptionalism.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 02:34 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43384 wrote:
What evidence?
Evidence refuting your assertion that I am a racist...you need only look into a mirror to find one. And I'm not going over this again with you. You need to cease and desist...you're the only racist around here.

You failed to correct the assumption that the victim in the Jena Six was armed, used white stereotypes in an emotional tirade, and have failed to demonstrate LEGAL culpability. Like Silver said, the six black kids comitted a felony, what law did the white kid violate?
Gun law violation....a minor possessing a firearm, kumquat

The Dec 2, 2006 incident was another incident (as opposed to the Dec 4, 2006 "Jena Six" assault) of Robert Bailey and company assaulting whites. As a southerner, you should know that long guns are regularly kept in vehicles (I live in San Antonio and even I see it, imagine Jena, LA, population 2,971). GROUP of black kids run after him after name-calling escalates, he gets to his truck, and voila, his 12ga. is sitting there. Kid takes it out to scare off his attackers, gets it taken away from him.

Excuse me, but this is not Hee Haw, or Petticoat Junction, or Green Acres, or Ma and Pa Kettle, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Real McCoys, or Butcher Holler.
Kids shouldn't be in possession of handguns or firearms...this is still the US of A.
Again, you map out that "name calling" had "escalated"....who were the participants? It wasn't only the "black kids" calling themselves "names"...in your warped line of reasoning...the white kid(s) bore "no responsibility" for "any god darn thing". You, seriously need therapy. And by now, there is no question about it....there is no need for you to go on and on and on, any further about this...because you not going to convince anyone being in their right mind, that this all was "one-sided" and the work of some black thugs, with criminal records, and all perpetrated against the angelic, sterile, and cherubic "white kids". Hogwash...dog poo...horse manure...and chicken poop.
Run and tell that to "her"...and you know who I mean.
And if that's the case...let me run out and get a 12 gauge, just in case I get chased down by some good ol cherubs, who want to call me everything but a child of God, by your reasoning...you are a Twilight Zone episode.

Bottom line, if this case had been reversed, you'd be demanding that these six kids be locked up forever.
If the case had been reversed...somehow I can't see calling someone "cracker" or "ghost", or Mr. Charlie the equivalent of using the "n" word...but be that as it may, if the case was reversed, I'd want the 6 white students prosecuted, according to the law (not tried as adults, because it was, essentially, a "school yard brawl", and I'd want their parents to be accountable for the actions of their children, them being minors...I'd want to see discipline administered...and I'd like to watch.
And the black kids who "initiated' and "instigated" the mess in the first place, I'd like to see them expelled from school for an entire year...and for them to do community service, and for their parents also to be accountable for the actions of their children, them being minors.
There. Was that a sufficient response? Was it comprehensive enough? Were you able to absorb it? I seriously doubt it, as you're on some sick campaign to glorify the travesty that occurred in Jena, La. It ought to be a source of shame for both communities, not only one.

You have provided no evidence of legal culpability, no evidence of corruption on the part of the La Salle Parish or Jena, LA governments, and no evidence to suggest that the attackers' actions were justifiable. You've done nothing but demonstrate your own bankrupt ideology of black exceptionalism.

And by your rantings and ravings you have distinguished yourself as a madman, with touches of megalomania. But you gonna be alright. I hope.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 04:48 pm
@Silverchild79,
The Jena Six incident makes some Blacks look very racist. We have to get beyond this crap. The guys assaulted a totally innocent kid and beat his ass up, bad. They absolutely should not be celebrated on TV, which BET did. Bad, really, really bad judgment. No excuses.
Brian764

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 05:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43402 wrote:
The Jena Six incident makes some Blacks look very racist. We have to get beyond this crap. The guys assaulted a totally innocent kid and beat his ass up, bad. They absolutely should not be celebrated on TV, which BET did. Bad, really, really bad judgment. No excuses.

Where did you get your information from?
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 05:30 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43402 wrote:

Pinochet,
You call "verbal threats and taunts", calling people 'racial epithets", and "hanging nooses on a tree, to obviously "intimidate and threaten"......."totally innocent"????????????? what has the country come to, when wrong isn't viewed as "wrong"....and people start to quantize who did more wrong.
I'm not surprised BET took the side of the black kids, as they were "painted" as the sole "bad guys", and disproportionately so....
I'm surprised the white kids weren't invited to tell their side of the story on Fox News and Rush Limbaugh...perhaps someone in a position of authority saw that it might viewed as a tad "tasteless", if not downright "outrageous".
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 06:03 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43391 wrote:
And by your rantings and ravings you have distinguished yourself as a madman, with touches of megalomania. But you gonna be alright. I hope.

IN THE JENA SIX INCIDENT, no gun was involved ergo, no gun possession. You're selectively mixing incidents again.

I never said the white kid with the shotgun wasn't name-calling, I said it escalated to the point where the black kids chased him to his truck. Further, what you think concerning guns is irrelevant, in LA and most southern states, teenagers with long guns is socially and legally acceptable. For example, RS 14:95 of LA State Statute makes no provision for a minor carrying a firearm, ergo, no LEGAL backing exists for charging him with a crime.

http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss/lss.asp?doc=78739

I'll address the rest of your post later on, I've got a date tonight.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 08:11 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43409 wrote:
IN THE JENA SIX INCIDENT, no gun was involved ergo, no gun possession. You're selectively mixing incidents again.

I never said the white kid with the shotgun wasn't name-calling, I said it escalated to the point where the black kids chased him to his truck. Further, what you think concerning guns is irrelevant, in LA and most southern states, teenagers with long guns is socially and legally acceptable. For example, RS 14:95 of LA State Statute makes no provision for a minor carrying a firearm, ergo, no LEGAL backing exists for charging him with a crime.

[SIZE="7"]Major BS. You have your sources, and I have mine.[/SIZE]

And don't bother....you bore me.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 08:13 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43409 wrote:

[SIZE="7"]Major BS. You have your sources, and I have mine. What? More "pool"?[/SIZE]

Freeman15

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 09:15 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43423 wrote:
[SIZE="7"]Major BS. You have your sources, and I have mine. What? More "pool"?[/SIZE]

So the peer-edited Wikipedia trumps LA's own online legal database?

You've got to be joking.

Further, assuming the wiki article did trump actual legal evidence, it does not confirm that a firearm was: a) present during the Jena Six assault, b) illegal for a minor to possess.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 09:49 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43451 wrote:
So the peer-edited Wikipedia trumps LA's own online legal database?

You've got to be joking.

Further, assuming the wiki article did trump actual legal evidence, it does not confirm that a firearm was: a) present during the Jena Six assault, b) illegal for a minor to possess.

For you edification, AGAIN.....

Convenience store incident

On Saturday, December 2, 2006, another incident involving Bailey occurred at the "Gotta Go" convenience store, outside Jena in unincorporated LaSalle Parish. A white student who had attended the Fair Barn party encountered Bailey and several friends. Reports from the involved parties are conflicting.[8] Local police reported that the accounts of the white student and black students contradicted each other and formed a report based on testimony taken from eyewitnesses. The white student alleged that Bailey and his friends chased him, that he ran to get his gun, and that the students wrestled it away from him. According to the black students, as they left the convenience store, they were confronted by the white student with a shotgun. They stated they wrestled the gun away from him and fled the scene. After hearing from an uninvolved witness of unspecified race, the police charged Bailey and two others with three counts: theft of a firearm, second-degree robbery, and disturbing the peace. The white student who produced the weapon was not charged.[6][8]

Separate incident.....Ok? But you can't deny that it didn't happen at all.

Get into some acceptance...you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts...and no screaming or shouting or pouting, or kicking your toys is going to change that fact. Who are you to discount Wikipedia? And LA"s own online legal database is likened to the Dept of Justice investigating itself as to why all those attorneys were dismissed. There is no way it's an objective assessment..."foxes guarding the henhouse".
Guess what? Haven't you realized that I'm not to be convinced that your position is not clouded by your convictions...the conclusion is that despite the racial epithets "hurled", you only have empathy for the "white students", while you want the black students thrown under the bus, "for real"...clear "racism". And quit "boring" me.
oops.
Freeman15

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 06:06 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43464 wrote:

Get into some acceptance...you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts...and no screaming or shouting or pouting, or kicking your toys is going to change that fact. Who are you to discount Wikipedia? And LA"s own online legal database is likened to the Dept of Justice investigating itself as to why all those attorneys were dismissed. There is no way it's an objective assessment..."foxes guarding the henhouse".
Guess what? Haven't you realized that I'm not to be convinced that your position is not clouded by your convictions...the conclusion is that despite the racial epithets "hurled", you only have empathy for the "white students", while you want the black students thrown under the bus, "for real"...clear "racism". And quit "boring" me.
oops.

I just cited the LAW that defines illegally carrying a weapon in Louisiana, it's not a legal opinion concerning law, just, THE LAW. The simple fact is that of all the parties involved in this cluster-**** of a case, ONLY THE BLACK KIDS committed a crime, and so ONLY THE BLACK KIDS are criminally culpable. Did the white kids throw insults at the convenient store and hang nooses? Yeah, that's pretty well confirmed. Did Justin Barker (victim in the case) hurl racial epithets? Maybe, we've only got the word of his six attackers against his. Regardless of what the white kids said, and regardless of what you think SHOULD occur, only the black kids committed a crime, and THAT is why only the black kids were arrested.

Justin Barker was picked up in May for having his shotgun on school grounds in his truck, so there goes your theory on white kids skating in this community.

Just face facts, there is no racial bias exhibited by the criminal justice system in this case. Six kids committed an assault, so six kids need to be punished. In the cases of Bell and Bailey, they need to be tried as adults as they're MULTIPLE, VIOLENT, FELONS.

Your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 06:47 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43492 wrote:
I just cited the LAW that defines illegally carrying a weapon in Louisiana, it's not a legal opinion concerning law, just, THE LAW. The simple fact is that of all the parties involved in this cluster-*** of a case, ONLY THE BLACK KIDS committed a crime, and so ONLY THE BLACK KIDS are criminally culpable. Did the white kids throw insults at the convenient store and hang nooses? Yeah, that's pretty well confirmed. Did Justin Barker (victim in the case) hurl racial epithets? Maybe, we've only got the word of his six attackers against his. Regardless of what the white kids said, and regardless of what you think SHOULD occur, only the black kids committed a crime, and THAT is why only the black kids were arrested.

Justin Barker was picked up in May for having his shotgun on school grounds in his truck, so there goes your theory on white kids skating in this community.

Just face facts, there is no racial bias exhibited by the criminal justice system in this case. Six kids committed an assault, so six kids need to be punished. In the cases of Bell and Bailey, they need to be tried as adults as they're MULTIPLE, VIOLENT, FELONS.

Your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.

[SIZE="5"]Blah, Blah, Blah! Go play "pool", because it's a cinch you're lost in space, in here. What a bore....on and on and on and round and round and round[/SIZE]
Freeman15

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:19 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43495 wrote:
[SIZE="5"]Blah, Blah, Blah! Go play "pool", because it's a cinch you're lost in space, in here. What a bore....on and on and on and round and round and round[/SIZE]

My god, you really are that childish aren't you?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
Sharpton is a press-junkie, sensationalist, and at times, irrational Black activist. I like him, most of the time, but truthfully don't trust his judgment.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:30 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43500 wrote:
My god, you really are that childish aren't you?

Anything to get you from posting propaganda and spin, and calling it "fact".
Spitting in the wind, I guess.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43504 wrote:
Sharpton is a press-junkie, sensationalist, and at times, irrational Black activist. I like him, most of the time, but truthfully don't trust his judgment.

I could change the color and say the same thing about Tom DeLay, or Ann Coulter...so what? Ooops, but I don't like them some nothing.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:57 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43506 wrote:
Anything to get you from posting propaganda and spin, and calling it "fact".
Spitting in the wind, I guess.

What spin? Give examples.

What propaganda? Give examples.

You've got nothing. I posted LEGALLY REASONED arguments, you spewed rhetoric, and have had your position rejected by the vast majority of this board. But knowing you, we're all wrong, and you're right, that seem correct to you?
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 10:02 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;43513 wrote:
What spin? Give examples.

What propaganda? Give examples.

You've got nothing. I posted LEGALLY REASONED arguments, you spewed rhetoric, and have had you position rejected by the vast majority of this board. But knowing you, we're all wrong, and you're right, that seem correct to you?

You're so smart Mr. Degreed Man, figure it out, without my "undegree'ed help.
You use propaganda and spin as examples, and then that's suppose to be the "icing on the cake"....well, not everyone is as stupid as you'd like to believe that they are....once again...just because you said it, don't make it true...I know that's kinda hard for you to absorb, but "try".
You posted "legally reasoned arguments" according to who? I guess you're the "king-maker" and Princess Penelope rolled into one. Well, I for one ain't buying it...and what "vast majority of this board has rejected my position? Two or three of your cronies, who have a similar "skewed view" of the world?
You really ought to check that "napoleonic complex" you sporting...life is not that complex or sad. It is real, however. "Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you, if you're young at heart". LOL
Freeman15

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 11:22 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43518 wrote:

You're so smart Mr. Degreed Man, figure it out, without my "undegree'ed help.
You use propaganda and spin as examples, and then that's suppose to be the "icing on the cake"....well, not everyone is as stupid as you'd like to believe that they are....once again...just because you said it, don't make it true...I know that's kinda hard for you to absorb, but "try".
You posted "legally reasoned arguments" according to who? I guess you're the "king-maker" and Princess Penelope rolled into one. Well, I for one ain't buying it...and what "vast majority of this board has rejected my position? Two or three of your cronies, who have a similar "skewed view" of the world?
You really ought to check that "napoleonic complex" you sporting...life is not that complex or sad. It is real, however. "Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you, if you're young at heart". LOL

You contend that the white kid with the shotgun should have been prosecuted, I proved that he violated no law. I deduced this idea from the law. Hence the phrase, "legally reasoned". You have yet to cite a law violated by either Justin Barker or the white student at the convenient store.

How hard is it for you to do a google search for evidence? Honestly. It took me maybe ten minutes to find and search Louisiana's criminal code for gun violations, so why not do similar research? You took the time to look at Wikipedia, why not look at an actual archive of standing laws?

You disgress further and further with every post. You accused me of spin and propaganda....where? Where do you see it? Clearly I won't recognize it, since I wrote it without issue, so please, SHOW ME. I've been factually wrong before, and if you can prove legal wrongdoing by either white student, I'll support their prosecution (as I do with Barker's arrest in May). You don't provide evidence though, and so you don't provide an atmosphere of legitimate debate. Instead, you throw out unsupported accusations and rhetoric, make outrageous claims that have no legal or factual backing, and then proceed to deem people criminally culpable based on laws you think ought to, but don't exist.

Provide EVIDENCE please, of any of your claims. I did, please return the favor.