Attention Dems: I'd stop talking about Bush's approval rating

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:50 am
http://media.lvrj.com/images/2163416.jpg

ReviewJournal.com - News - Poll: Reid's popularity falls among Nevadans

looks like Bush's terrible approval ratings aren't so bad are they mr Reid?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,203 • Replies: 18
No top replies

briansol

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:01 am
@Silverchild79,
bush is 2% worse than reid.... but yeah, i guess they shouldn't bad mouth him.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:06 am
@Silverchild79,
his approval rating is also 2% higher. The difference is that everybody seems to have an opinion on Bush while Ried still has some people on the fence

Congressional approval rating is at like 17% which makes the president look like a hero
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:28 am
@Silverchild79,
This asshole president could NEVER look like a hero. No matter what congress has done.

You stand a better chance.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:30 am
@Silverchild79,
Love the censorship here. It makes me feel like a bush era American. Phuck this hole. Let all you neo cons play with each other as the democrats take over AGAIN.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:41 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;47397 wrote:
This *** president could NEVER look like a hero. No matter what congress has done.

You stand a better chance.

Watch your mouth, FUA. And step up, Dog, if you think you can handle it. :FU1:
FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:45 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47408 wrote:
Watch your mouth, FUA. And step up, Dog, if you think you can handle it. :FU1:

Step up to what? Debating YOU???

Thats not difficult at all. I flushed things down my toilet that put up a greater challenge. BTW, did you catch when I PROVED that ANYONE serving one day as military in Iraq are guilty of violating their oath and contract they signed?

Thus making them TRAITORS.

Did you see the proof or was your head buried in the sand.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 10:52 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;47399 wrote:
Love the censorship here. It makes me feel like a bush era American. Phuck this hole. Let all you neo cons play with each other as the democrats take over AGAIN.

Silver has his own hotline too FOX NEWS :wtf:
Sabz5150

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:04 pm
@Silverchild79,
Key difference: Reid isn't running this country (into the ground).
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:05 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;47435 wrote:
Silver has his own hotline too FOX NEWS :wtf:

Yeah I know. He banned me when I made fun of his news source. He couldn't defend ANY of his borrowed thoughts and started pouting. When he realized he didn't have a leg to stand on, he resorted to a typical neo con strategy and eliminated the opposition by blatant censorship and banning.

Just because I am banned here doesn't silence my voice. Nor does it silence the voices of EVERY Fed Up American out there. We are much bigger than silverCHILD or ANY one forum that he plays moderator on.

Funny how this forum is called Conflicting Views, yet the silverCHILD moderator bans those that have Conflicting Views to his own. Phuck him. He wants to be treated as an adult but his actions a FAR from being one.
Freeman15

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:58 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
Reid and Company share the president's horrendous approval ratings because they're doing exactly what the president is asking.

They were elected to end the war in Iraq, period, and they haven't done it.

Here's a fun fact:

Congressional Resolutions (like the one used to illegally authorize the war) aren't bills, and thus are not subject to veto. The Democrats hold majorities in both houses and run all the committees, so if they truly wanted to honor our wishes, they would de-authorize the war and bring our military home TODAY.

Bush can't stop a redeployment if Congress passes a resolution recalling the military from Iraq, so why haven't they done it?
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 02:41 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;47399 wrote:

The intelligence is oozing... TURN YOUR SWEAR FILTER OFF
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 02:42 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;47411 wrote:

Thats not difficult at all. I flushed things down my toilet that put up a greater challenge. BTW, did you catch when I PROVED that ANYONE serving one day as military in Iraq are guilty of violating their oath and contract they signed?

Still awaiting the TRUTH FTR...
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 02:44 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;47452 wrote:
Yeah I know. He banned me when I made fun of his news source. He couldn't defend ANY of his borrowed thoughts and started pouting. When he realized he didn't have a leg to stand on, he resorted to a typical neo con strategy and eliminated the opposition by blatant censorship and banning.

Just because I am banned here doesn't silence my voice. Nor does it silence the voices of EVERY Fed Up American out there. We are much bigger than silverCHILD or ANY one forum that he plays moderator on.

Funny how this forum is called Conflicting Views, yet the silverCHILD moderator bans those that have Conflicting Views to his own. Phuck him. He wants to be treated as an adult but his actions a FAR from being one.

This oozes of the maturity level you seek doesnt it?

If you speak for all the Fed Up Americans,... No wonder you're kind are not taken seriously.

You all have been fed up since long before bush.

And you are still fed up... Keep up the great work
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 02:51 pm
@Silverchild79,
There's no censorship.

it's your own fault for picking that template.

scroll down, bottom right corner. pick swear filter off.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 03:28 pm
@briansol,
briansol;47495 wrote:
There's no censorship.

it's your own fault for picking that template.

scroll down, bottom right corner. pick swear filter off.

Thanks Brian. I know about the swear filter. The censorship I am referring to is from silverchild. It appears that anyone that disagrees with him gets banned.

THAT is the censorship I was referring to.
Freeman15

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 03:40 pm
aaronssongs;47472 wrote:
Hmmm, and I thought you majored in government and politics. Guess not.
Well, see, it's like this....the Dems only have a "bare bones" majority and they need the support of two handsful of Repubs, to pass legislation. If the Repubs don't "play ball"...their hands are tied, and nothing gets done....Ah, but come 2008, they won't need those Repubs, because they'll have the necessary votes to kick Congressional butt. OK? So hold tight, until then.

No, you're mistaken. Resolutions require a 50% +1 vote of present congressmen to pass, and are not law so they don't require presidential approval. The DNC holds 233/432 filled seats (3 are vacant) in the House, so there's your House majority. In the Senate they hold 49 DNC seats, with 1 independent that will vote with the party (Lieberman is a DINO). They only need ONE republican vote in the Senate to approve a resolution removing us from the war, but they haven't pushed for it. I understand our government just fine thank you.

What is it with you and the personal attacks? Take a chill pill.
0 Replies

FedUpsBack

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 04:09 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;47505 wrote:
Thanks Brian. I know about the swear filter. The censorship I am referring to is from silverchild. It appears that anyone that disagrees with him gets banned.

THAT is the censorship I was referring to.

It sure seems the silverCHILD fella has some issues.

BTW As far as bush is concerned, ANYONE that supports him should be forced to date silverCHILD.

LOL!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 07:57 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;47411 wrote:

You're a fraud, Dog. Who in his right mind would give you air-time?

"I flushed things down my toilet that put up a greater challenge."

Yeah, like your self-respect. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
0 Replies