Iran sneaks missles into Iraq

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:46 am
FOXNews.com - U.S.: Iran Smuggling Missiles and Other Advanced Weapons Into Iraq - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

no suprise really, like I said attacking them won't draw them into Iraq, you can't go somewhere you already at
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 849 • Replies: 11
No top replies

mlurp

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
But it does mean a new plan is needed before the new plan in place is finished.
Nice read, thanks.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 10:12 pm
@Silverchild79,
no the Iraq plan is working now, we just need an Iran plan

I think we run a 4 day air campaign and then secure the Iran Iraq border

realistically we won't to the second half of this because we can't secure our own border

we will however do the first, and Iranian soldiers will be in Iraq by Memorial day 08, then Hillary and Obama will attempt to say Bush dragged the Iran into Iraq... I just want to get this info out right now so it is perfectly clear, Iran is already involved
Mandeville cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:17 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;38912 wrote:

realistically we won't to the second half of this because we can't secure our own border

we will however do the first, and Iranian soldiers will be in Iraq by Memorial day 08, then Hillary and Obama will attempt to say Bush dragged the Iran into Iraq... I just want to get this info out right now so it is perfectly clear, Iran is already involved

Assuming the government of Iran is involved in providing arms to organizations within Iraq, it pales in comparison to the amount provided by other nations and subsquently provided by the United States to other nations. Many nations support various political endeavours with economic and weaponary support; ie: the United States funding Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war.

Nothing is out of the ordinary here and certainly not a pretext for war. The problems in Iraq greatly transcend that of Irans involvement and invading Iran would improve nothing.
mlurp

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 08:18 pm
@Mandeville cv,
No disrespect intended. But I believe the Iraq plan was the Iranian plan from day one.

Quote: no the Iraq plan is working now, we just need an Iran plan End Quote.
wvpeach

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 09:00 pm
@mlurp,
Answer this question after a battle say in bosnia or the sudan how many russian or American made weapons do you suppose the victors can collect from the dead in that battle? ...... Answer too many to count.

The truth is the American government is the largest arms dealer on the planet with the Russians always trying to catch up. And the US arms dictators who we like, then when they cross us we arm their opponents meaning that we often arm both sides in a conflict.

So if you look at the weapons of the dead in any conflict you are much more likely to find they are Russian or USA made than in Iran. Any military truthful expert will admit this.

Finding Iranian made weapons or munitions is no more proof they are government sponsored than it means if a Russian rifle is used in a murder in the US that the Russians were involved. Just as finding a Russian dead by a USA weapon would not mean that the USA was involved.

Iran is a neighbor of Iraq and while the two countries did not like each other because Saddum husein tried to take them over. Never the less just like with Mexico and the USA underground trade is frequent and happens.

I trade and barter things with my neighbors all the time, don't you all?

Finding Iranian weapons in Iraq their close neighbor means no more than ken will someday marry barbie. Its not real and it is no proof.
And before we go to war and kill innocents by the hundreds of thousands like we have in Iraq , I hope the american people have learned to require proof , not the lies and propaganda of corrupt politicians.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 10:43 pm
@Silverchild79,
LOTS of the early IEDs were US sourced shells and explosives.

I remember one day were on patrol and there was a sort boom, not really too loud, but apparently the dumbasses tried to use a US artillery illum round for an IED, it blew orange crap all over the place and smelled real bad, but didn't do anything other than make us laugh.
mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 12:37 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39038 wrote:
Answer this question after a battle say in bosnia or the sudan how many russian or American made weapons do you suppose the victors can collect from the dead in that battle? ...... Answer too many to count.

The truth is the American government is the largest arms dealer on the planet with the Russians always trying to catch up. And the US arms dictators who we like, then when they cross us we arm their opponents meaning that we often arm both sides in a conflict.

So if you look at the weapons of the dead in any conflict you are much more likely to find they are Russian or USA made than in Iran. Any military truthful expert will admit this.

Finding Iranian made weapons or munitions is no more proof they are government sponsored than it means if a Russian rifle is used in a murder in the US that the Russians were involved. Just as finding a Russian dead by a USA weapon would not mean that the USA was involved.

Iran is a neighbor of Iraq and while the two countries did not like each other because Saddum husein tried to take them over. Never the less just like with Mexico and the USA underground trade is frequent and happens.

I trade and barter things with my neighbors all the time, don't you all?

Finding Iranian weapons in Iraq their close neighbor means no more than ken will someday marry barbie. Its not real and it is no proof.
And before we go to war and kill innocents by the hundreds of thousands like we have in Iraq , I hope the american people have learned to require proof , not the lies and propaganda of corrupt politicians.

Sure enough. And it is Big Business that is involved in much of it. Break it down and you get almost 60 % of Big Business is in someway connected to it either in R&D or direct marketing. And some thought it was about oil. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
92b16vx

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 01:19 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39071 wrote:
Sure enough. And it is Big Business that is involved in much of it. Break it down and you get almost 60 % of Big Business is in someway connected to it either in R&D or direct marketing. And some thought it was about oil. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:02 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39056 wrote:
LOTS of the early IEDs were US sourced shells and explosives.

I remember one day were on patrol and there was a sort boom, not really too loud, but apparently the dumbasses tried to use a US artillery illum round for an IED, it blew orange crap all over the place and smelled real bad, but didn't do anything other than make us laugh.

Now that was a good day, right?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:06 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;39280 wrote:
Now that was a good day, right?

Lol, yea.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 06:53 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;38912 wrote:

Somebody need to bomb them...
0 Replies