Absolute Proof Americans Are Commiting Crimes Agaisnt Innocent Iraqis!!!!!

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:22 pm
The photographic evidence I am about to show you is staggering! and to think this whole time I thought Rosie was lying about the terrorism committed by the US solider in Iraq...

brace yourselves and scroll down

The first photo is of an American torture device which induces vertigo being used on small children for interrogation, I'll warn you that this is a photo of the torture as it occurs!

scroll down

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Silverchild79/torturedevice.jpg
those bastards! Just look at the anguish on those children's faces!

But it gets worse, the acts of barbarism are so terrible that Iraqi men are actually teaching their children to bite the faces off of American Soldiers... I must warn you then next footage is also shocking...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Silverchild79/biteface.jpg
Oh the humanity!!!

This of course has lead to a massive increase in child crushing by US Soldiers...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Silverchild79/crush.jpg
it's sickening, some soldiers even throw innocent children in the air, it's terrible :frown:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Silverchild79/interogate.jpg
the injustice!
and even though they protest daily, Bush is committed to colonizing and enslaving these poor people, here is photographic proof they rally and their message is clear.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Silverchild79/protest.jpg

Eat a dick Rosie
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,827 • Replies: 32
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:30 pm
@Silverchild79,
These are crimes that call for immediate action. Accordingly, I intend to plant a sloppy kiss on the next Iraqi I see.:cavt-126-asard:
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
They even eat Iraqi children!!!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Silverchild79/eatbaby.jpg
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:51 pm
@Silverchild79,
Democrats: Soon to be in charge, with even worse results. Ha. If they think GW is bad, wait until Hillary and Barak run this war. Ha!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:53 pm
@Silverchild79,
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5687/iraq270oz1.jpg

Here's some happy teenagers that were running around on election night. The guy on the left is a dentist Smile

Of course you do realize I could post about a hundred pictures of bombing victims, and gunfight losers, but I'll go light. It's nice to see some good pics coming out of there, but lets not try to paint some rose colored glasses version of what is happening.

HAHA I just noticed, the guy on the left (with the AK) has his safety on, wow.
Silverchild79

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 08:28 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24172 wrote:
Of course you do realize I could post about a hundred pictures of bombing victims, and gunfight losers, but I'll go light.

the idea wasn't to paint a rose colored image, only to show the side you won't see on CNN

and you could post pictures of bombing victims. Those fit squarely into two categories

1. Those inadvertently killed by US soldiers: Let's take a real look at this because we do in fact accidentally kill hundreds of innocents a year. In WWII we accidentally killed tens of thousands a year from carpet bombing, yet that war is looked at as such a noble cause yet this war is seen as a failure partially for civilian death on an exponentially smaller scale.

General Sherman once said: War is a wicked thing, the more wicked it is the sooner it will be over.

my point is if you are looking for a war where not one innocent dies you will never find a war worth fighting because NOBODY fights wars over pieces of land nobody lives in, they just don't.

and

2. People killed by Islamic Terror: Nuff said

secondly is the issue of Gunfight losers, all educated military analysts say that the US wins 99% of the gun fights it enters into, sounds good to me :-D
92b16vx

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 08:34 am
@Silverchild79,
LiveLeak.com - You Want Candy? You Want A Grenade? - Iraq
Skye cv

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 08:44 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild

Thank you for the reminder - I knee-jerked the intial tease and had to sign off earlier today. I didn't want to start my day with my stomach churning.

I just signed back on and mustered up courage to see what you were going on about....

Now I'm crying.... a good start.

For the past couple of years I have been reading Thunder6's blog - he's been back home a year now from Iraq but his stories on his encounters with the Iraqi children and the pictures on his blog bring things right home.

He was on his final days as a Ph.D. candidate in S. California - when the National Guard where he was a member was assigned to Iraq. He had been getting through school on this commitment and he went willingly. He was just newly married too... the choice was immense for him but he honored it.

During his activation in Iraq he was promoted to Captain...and one day I hope he will have time to write a book on his experiences (if he isn't already doing that).... his blog is exquisite in literary pictures and feelings..... there is love, death, comradeship... ennui and so many other things wrapped up for us in the bloody battle and stinking sand....

I didn't 'feel' the war until I read it from his words.
His blog is still available to read......
365 and a Wakeup

One of his memorable sayings which has remained with me: Every goodbye is the birth of a memory.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:53 am
@92b16vx,

a bit of desensitized humor, when you're shot at long enough you'd be amazed at what you no longer find offensive.

But the soldier is laughing, the kid laughs after he is frightened.

the real telltale evidence here is that he reapproached the vehicle

the solider scared the **** out of him but the kid knew he wasn't actually in danger.

Even in times when our solders do commit crimes we show our true colors by investigating and punishing our own for their crimes

and that's the difference

the people we're fighting against praise war crimes as a blessing from god
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 02:21 pm
@Silverchild79,
I have to side with Silver on this.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 05:42 pm
@Silverchild79,
Great post Silver, thanks for the link Skye. I've saved it to my favorites.

When we kill innocents we shed tears, when Muslim Terrorists kill children they say goodbye to, literley, their SONS and Daughters. I feel not a modicum of remorse over the death of Terrorist, noneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. They are pure hatred and evil, bomb the tastards to the ground.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 06:16 pm
@Red cv,
Red;24320 wrote:
They are pure hatred and evil, bomb the tastards to the ground.

Should we ask them all to join together in one place for this, or just drop millions of fuel bombs on the middle east?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:35 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24172 wrote:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5687/iraq270oz1.jpg

Here's some happy teenagers that were running around on election night. The guy on the left is a dentist Smile

Of course you do realize I could post about a hundred pictures of bombing victims, and gunfight losers, but I'll go light. It's nice to see some good pics coming out of there, but lets not try to paint some rose colored glasses version of what is happening.

HAHA I just noticed, the guy on the left (with the AK) has his safety on, wow.
They don't look like terrorists, they all have smiles?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:37 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24185 wrote:
the idea wasn't to paint a rose colored image, only to show the side you won't see on CNN

and you could post pictures of bombing victims. Those fit squarely into two categories

1. Those inadvertently killed by US soldiers: Let's take a real look at this because we do in fact accidentally kill hundreds of innocents a year. In WWII we accidentally killed tens of thousands a year from carpet bombing, yet that war is looked at as such a noble cause yet this war is seen as a failure partially for civilian death on an exponentially smaller scale.

General Sherman once said: War is a wicked thing, the more wicked it is the sooner it will be over.

my point is if you are looking for a war where not one innocent dies you will never find a war worth fighting because NOBODY fights wars over pieces of land nobody lives in, they just don't.

and

2. People killed by Islamic Terror: Nuff said

secondly is the issue of Gunfight losers, all educated military analysts say that the US wins 99% of the gun fights it enters into, sounds good to me :-D
Astute observation.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 01:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24185 wrote:

Except, there is nothing noble about this war. Never has been, never will be. We pre-emptively invaded a soveriegn nation that was no threat whatsoever to us, based on hyperbolist rhetoric from a bunch of neocon scumbags that are more concerned with pleasing their own greed than the welfare those that elected them to power.

Draniline, they aren't terrorist, but if you can tell me how anyone would know that if there weren't US soldiers in the background, you'll get a cookie.
Silverchild79

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 03:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24435 wrote:
Except, there is nothing noble about this war. Never has been, never will be. We pre-emptively invaded a soveriegn nation that was no threat whatsoever to us, based on hyperbolist rhetoric from a bunch of neocon scumbags that are more concerned with pleasing their own greed than the welfare those that elected them to power.

Draniline, they aren't terrorist, but if you can tell me how anyone would know that if there weren't US soldiers in the background, you'll get a cookie.

I think you're forgetting that that sovereign nation was ran by a dictator who was responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of innocents.

and

That for the first time possibly ever 25 million Iraqi's have a shot at living free. But in the mind of some American freedom is the only freedom that's actually a "noble" cause :beat:
92b16vx

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 03:48 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24445 wrote:
I think you're forgetting that that sovereign nation was ran by a dictator who was responsible for the murder of tens of thousands of innocents.

and

That for the first time possibly ever 25 million Iraqi's have a shot at living free. But in the mind of some American freedom is the only freedom that's actually a "noble" cause :beat:

Don't pretend you care about Iraqis, or that if you could have, you'd trade the lives of the Americans that have died for the Iraqis "freedom". No American life is worth Iraqi freedom, they should have stood up, fought and died for it themselves if they cared so much. That is some seriously hypocritical BS right there. There's PLENTY of countries run by dictators and warlords that we could go flying into like superman, where's your undying compasion for them? You calls for pre-emptive wars? Nowhere, that's where.

And you know, it might, almost be ok, IF we had gone into Iraq to "liberate" them, but we DID NOT. No matter how many times you try to tell yourself that, it is not going to be true.

Lapping it up.
Silverchild79

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 05:40 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24446 wrote:
Don't pretend you care about Iraqis, or that if you could have, you'd trade the lives of the Americans that have died for the Iraqis "freedom". No American life is worth Iraqi freedom.

I do care about Iraqi's, I'm sorry if you're too cynical to see that. Liberty and Freedom are always worth the loss of life. You're "American lives are better then Iraqi lives" thought is exactly why the world sees Americans as egotistical and greedy. Liberty was worth the cost of life in 1776 and it's worth it in 2007, and nowhere does it say in our Declaration of Independence that life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are rights that only Americans posses. Iraqi's are learning to defend themselves and we can't be their forever, neither can we storm into every unfree country, but since we are in Iraq we might as well let freedom grow.

Because if we leave now terrorists will win and Iraq in 10 years will resemble Afghanistan pre 911. Not only will Genocide & civil rights abuse return in large numbers. But we won't be able to point to anything in Iraq and say "that's why our boys gave their life".

Inversely, if Iraq is free from tyranny and terror then we'll know what those lives paid for.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 06:01 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24510 wrote:
I do care about Iraqi's, I'm sorry if you're too cynical to see that. Liberty and Freedom are always worth the loss of life. You're "American lives are better then Iraqi lives" thought is exactly why the world sees Americans as egotistical and greedy. Liberty was worth the cost of life in 1776 and it's worth it in 2007, and nowhere does it say in our Declaration of Independence that life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are rights that only Americans posses.

You're right, Iraqis deserve it too, but OUR constitution, and Bill of Rights is not theirs, if THEY wanted one, THEY could have rebelled against Saddam, and written their own. OUR Bill of Rights does NOT garantee ANY other country ANYTHING. OUR forefathers fought and died so WE could live as free men, NOT so Iraq could.

Quote:
Iraqi's are learning to defend themselves and we can't be their forever, neither can we storm into every unfree country, but since we are in Iraq we might as well let freedom grow.

Ahh, there it is. "well, we're already there, soooo..." **** that.

Quote:
Because if we leave now terrorists will win and Iraq in 10 years will resemble Afghanistan pre 911. Not only will Genocide & civil rights abuse return in large numbers. But we won't be able to point to anything in Iraq and say "that's why our boys gave their life".

Inversely, if Iraq is free from tyranny and terror then we'll know what those lives paid for.

Tell me, what exactly is the critirea for terrorist "winning" and "losing"? Seems to me, they aren't trying to conquer Iraq. You seem to think that some terrorist network is going to set up a government and run Iraq, lol, riiiight.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:37 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24435 wrote:

Like i said, they got smiles.
0 Replies