Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 09:09 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;49825 wrote:
What about those at Enron for example ?

Lay's dead.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 09:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Do you guys ever watch MSNBC's "Lockup" series? They show a lot of scumbags doing life without parole, acting and talking tough, all of whom should be take out directly and frig'n SHOT.:cussing:
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 02:13 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50313 wrote:
Do you guys ever watch MSNBC's "Lockup" series? They show a lot of scumbags doing life without parole, acting and talking tough, all of whom should be take out directly and frig'n SHOT.:cussing:

I don't get it. Incarcerated for life and they're still tough guys. Prison will teach them nothing useful - Rehabilitation is useless.
klyph

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 09:48 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50394 wrote:
I don't get it. Incarcerated for life and they're still tough guys. Prison will teach them nothing useful - Rehabilitation is useless.

I heard about a study that was done for the national prison system. They measured the re-incarceration rates in the hope that they could reduce the number of inmates that wound up right back in prison shortly after being released. They thought that if they could find out why not ALL inmates come right back, they could apply it to the other felons and reduce the re-incarceration rates.
This study cost millions of dollars and took several years. What they found was that a small percentage of released inmates were not coming back because they actually straightened their lives out and got it together. The vast majority of non re-incarcerated felons were not coming back for the simple reason that they had been killed after being released.
So, after all that time and money, they found the answer but still refused to apply it to the rest of the prison population Very Happy
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 06:50 pm
@klyph,
I say shoot most of them.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 11:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50700 wrote:
I say shoot most of them.

Umm....yup sounds like something pinochet would say.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:10 am
@briansol,
Just taking away their basketballs and free weights and turning the TVs to the Disney Channel or better yet, one of those tele-evangelists would be enough.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 03:30 pm
@socalgolfguy,
if we make clown suits the standard prison uniform crime rates will drop.....

no one wants to get sodomized by a clown! :eek:
0 Replies