• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,730 • Replies: 34
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:31 am
@briansol,
I said he did nothing wrong, which is false. He's done plenty of wrong things. He just hasn't broke any laws
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:37 am
@briansol,
by wrong i meant "legally wrong"
92b16vx

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:58 am
@briansol,
Intentionally misleading the America pulic to allow him to war on a nation that did not attack America is illegal. Not to mention that the Congress did not declare war, they only authorized him the power to go to war, which is unconstitutional.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 12:00 pm
@briansol,
briansol;41943 wrote:
by wrong i meant "legally wrong"

oh then no he hasn't. At least nothing that's provable beyond a reasonable doubt or loophole

remember, it's burden of proof, not burden of conspiracy theory
mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 04:13 pm
@Silverchild79,
Seems there are more for him being arrested.

But remember tonight on PBS Frontline, The Power of the Presidency. Check your local times. centeral time it is on at 8 PM. maybe this will tell us more on the behind the sences action to place one branch of the three over the other two. The Military Industry Complex and Corprate America has both houses tied up anyway. So what is left. justic and that is being questioned by inaction from Jeana to ........... Watch it please.
mlurp

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:07 pm
@mlurp,
Bill Cosby likes him or what he say anyway. I think the larry King show was enlightening to night. I don't offen watch Larry King.

92b16vx could you explain this statement a bit more. It isn't cleaer to me. Quote: Not to mention that the Congress did not declare war, they only authorized him the power to go to war, which is unconstitutional. End Quote.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 01:26 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;42317 wrote:
Bill Cosby likes him or what he say anyway. I think the larry King show was enlightening to night. I don't offen watch Larry King.

92b16vx could you explain this statement a bit more. It isn't cleaer to me. Quote: Not to mention that the Congress did not declare war, they only authorized him the power to go to war, which is unconstitutional. End Quote.

The Congress authorized Bush to use military force in Iraq IF certain critirea were met, they did not declare war on Iraq. Since most of the critirea was based on the lie of Saddam having WMD, and enforcing U.N. resolutions it is widely viewed as illegal, because they lied, and wrong because we are not the U.N.s police force.

Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 cease fire, including interference with weapons inspectors.

Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction, and programs to develop such weapons, posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."

Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population." Not our problem, if it were, we should be in just about every third world nation with a tyranical despot in charge, of course we install violently oppressive dictators, like Saddam, the Shaw, and Pinochet if it suits our personal agenda.

Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".

Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt of former President George H. W. Bush, and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.

Members of al-Qaeda were "known to be in Iraq."

Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations. Of course it's perfectly fine to kiss Saudis ass even though they have given billions to terrorist world wide, as long as they keep us dependent on their oil, and BushCo™ and his private interst keep getting richer and richer.

The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, including the September 11th, 2001 terrorists and those who aided or harbored them.

The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.

Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement. Since when is it our policy to overthrow sovereign, secular nations leaders?

Everything in red is a proven lie.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 09:43 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;42327 wrote:
The Congress authorized Bush to use military force in Iraq IF certain critirea were met, they did not declare war on Iraq. Since most of the critirea was based on the lie of Saddam having WMD, and enforcing U.N. resolutions it is widely viewed as illegal, because they lied, and wrong because we are not the U.N.s police force.

Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 cease fire, including interference with weapons inspectors.

Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction, and programs to develop such weapons, posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."

Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population." Not our problem, if it were, we should be in just about every third world nation with a tyranical despot in charge, of course we install violently oppressive dictators, like Saddam, the Shaw, and Pinochet if it suits our personal agenda.

Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".

Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt of former President George H. W. Bush, and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.

Members of al-Qaeda were "known to be in Iraq."

Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.

The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, including the September 11th, 2001 terrorists and those who aided or harbored them.

The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.

Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement. Since when is it our policy to overthrow sovereign, secular nations leaders?

Everything in red is a proven lie.

Thanks for that.....but it doesn't really matter. You have some folk, who are a mix of gung ho cowboy mentality with sadistic "shoot 'em up, let's kill everybody" brand of Americanism...and Iraq provided the perfect opportunity, in the form of "the bad guy", for these people to exercise their psycho drama.
So Blackwater is the embodiment of that kind of thinking...it gives these "children" the op to play "soldier" or "cowboys and indians" , for real. Sick.
And it goes from footsoldier all the way to Cheney and Bush. Rumfeld, and most of the generals on the ground condoned this, and were architects of this mindset.
But not a peep of resistance from the right, Republicans, conservatives, or so-called moral majority or Christian conservatives...not a peep. They all hopped on board that train....to their own destruction. Democrats and a large segment of the populace tried desperately to put the brakes on, but it was a runaway, not to be stopped. And it's still trying to run away...with the bridge out, but, thank God, more and more naysayers have hopped on trying to slow the train down, even trying to block the tracks...more needs to be done.
mlurp

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 10:40 am
@aaronssongs,
Well said, and I thanks each for clearing this up for me.
REDWHITEBLUE2

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 02:26 pm
@mlurp,
KOOKINISH is the Demorats version of Ron Paul their both KOOKS
92b16vx

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 02:28 pm
@REDWHITEBLUE2,
REDWHITEBLUE2;42627 wrote:

Haha, that really doesn't mean anything coming from...you lol
REDWHITEBLUE2

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 03:04 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;42628 wrote:
Haha, that really doesn't mean anything coming from...you lol
:FU1::beat:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 03:38 pm
@REDWHITEBLUE2,
REDWHITEBLUE2;42627 wrote:

Well, it's a cinch, we can't take you seriously....you can't spell.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 03:39 pm
@REDWHITEBLUE2,
REDWHITEBLUE2;42631 wrote:
:FU1::beat:

Duncan Hunter, is a third tier candidate on the Repubs side...he won't make it to New Hampshire.
mlurp

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 09:17 pm
@aaronssongs,
RULE # 1 Pay nice in the sand box of life.looooooooool
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 06:04 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;41995 wrote:
Seems there are more for him being arrested.

But remember tonight on PBS Frontline, The Power of the Presidency. Check your local times. centeral time it is on at 8 PM. maybe this will tell us more on the behind the sences action to place one branch of the three over the other two. The Military Industry Complex and Corprate America has both houses tied up anyway. So what is left. justic and that is being questioned by inaction from Jeana to ........... Watch it please.

I will make ANY of you a deal. You tell me what you think he did illegally,and I will show you either a congress signed resolution MAKING it legal, OR a UN resolution.

You think Bush broke the law, you are wrong. Sorry.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 06:38 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;42746 wrote:
I will make ANY of you a deal. You tell me what you think he did illegally,and I will show you either a congress signed resolution MAKING it legal, OR a UN resolution.

Bush broke so many laws...they'll be finding more and more of what he did, long after he's gone...mark my words. Back away from the keyboard...slowly.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 09:43 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;42746 wrote:
OR a UN resolution.

The U.N. doesn't make our laws, kthanx.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 08:18 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;42634 wrote:
Duncan Hunter, is a third tier candidate on the Repubs side...he won't make it to New Hampshire.

He probably dosen't know the way to New Hampshire,republicans are **** at geography Very Happy