Nancy Pelosi on Iraq

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 12:49 am
Bush administration responsible? she thinks so.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 696 • Replies: 5
No top replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:58 am
@briansol,
What she thinks and what is true are far apart and the Lady is a fool with a smile so she is always prepared to the pix op. History will put her beside Bush.... What a ugly couple.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 02:51 pm
@briansol,
Where a carbomb when you need one..
mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 08:20 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39241 wrote:
Where a carbomb when you need one..

Put a LOOOOOOOOOL after that. Keep the board in proper prospective. :thumbup: None of us wan tto be on the LIST. ............:-)
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 06:30 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39270 wrote:
Put a LOOOOOOOOOL after that. Keep the board in proper prospective. :thumbup: None of us wan tto be on the LIST. ............:-)
What list? she only did that to put Bush and the rest of us down..that the thing about the Demo and reps..all they care about is fighting each other, they could a rats ass about any of us on this board..so I feel the same way about them, hell I wish I could go infront of the UN for 30 mins, and let cards fall where they may...:patriot:
mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:02 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39316 wrote:
What list? she only did that to put Bush and the rest of us down..that the thing about the Demo and reps..all they care about is fighting each other, they could a rats ass about any of us on this board..so I feel the same way about them, hell I wish I could go infront of the UN for 30 mins, and let cards fall where they may...:patriot:

Aw you don't know. say the wrong thing on the phone, e-mail certain articles or visit the wrong sites. Your on a list of over 200.000 whom in declared times will be whisked away under the RICO act. Do you really think we are free? The only way one is free is have few keys on their key chain, go to work and never use certain words while on the phone or any of the other stuff written, com ehome and stay in and make no waves.
above.
How can you be a believer and not know the truth about what is coming?
No disrespect intended just asking.
0 Replies