Prophet "Muhammad" (PBUH) in the Bible

z0z0

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:06 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline - thanks for the IP address
Where did you find it? Or is that just a mod capability?

Sword of God is in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Found it using the following - IP Address Locator - Enter an IP address to find its location - Lookup Country Region City etc

Another Good tool - My IP Address Lookup and IP Address Locator. Hide my IP address info.
markx15

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:11 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Just my opinion, but that seems to me as an invasion of privacy?
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:15 pm
@markx15,
markx15;15027 wrote:
Do you have any takers?

No, I'm involved in a few other sites but not as active as most, so...

But maybe the mods know some other sites? Just struck me as a very interesting idea.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:21 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
I am afraid that I am in the same situation as yourself. I was also hoping for that.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:22 pm
@markx15,
markx15;15030 wrote:

I dont think it is an invasion of privacy. We don't know where the guys lives as in a street address. It does though give us better perspective into what this person is saying.

I think everyone already knows that there is no privacy on the Internet.
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:24 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;15034 wrote:
I dont think it is an invasion of privacy. We don't know where the guys lives as in a street address. It does though give us better perspective into what this person is saying.

I think everyone already knows that there is no privacy on the Internet.

I would still find it very disagreeable to have people know exactly what city I live in if I didn't want them to.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 10:33 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Geographic location will give you and idea but if you draw a conclusion from that it's still a prejudice.

ZoZo- I would have placed you somewhere in the South, how wrong was I?

What country you are in means nothing. We debate on the issue here, and on the facts. Taking someone to task simply because they are Saudi or simply because they are Muslim is not palatable.

someone asked where to find a debate opponent? I can only think of a couple places.

If you are a liberal and want to debate a Conservative Christian try Gabbylittleangel on Christianforums.net, she'll give you a run for your money

If you are a conservative looking to debate a worldly liberal view try Blanco on Hondaswap.com, he's a bit stubborn but knows a fair amount and is generally knowledgeable

But bring them here, debate them on politics on the other sites and you're likely to be banned
0 Replies

sectionOne

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:16 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;14793 wrote:

cherrypicking quotes from the bible does not really have any meaning because Christians don't do those things today.... BUT muslims do.
there are daily beheadings, stoning children, honor killing. so which society learned from the holy books how to behave in modern time?

who gives a $hit that there is violence in ancient books? it's about how people act now. and muslims are violent and christians are not. period.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 05:45 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
"I think everyone already knows that there is no privacy on the Internet."

Yeah....but what about netiquette? We should respect each other enough not to track down true dentities and publish our findings, IMO. I'm not accusing anyone here of that, but I've experienced it myself elsewhere. It's maniacal, when done simply because one person disagrees with another. Why even go online with that kind of outlook?
Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 07:05 pm
@markx15,
markx15;15012 wrote:
Maybe our dear admins. could be bothered to organize a general debate over a few issues with websites known for being of a more Liberal persuasion?
I'm sure it's possible, although i don't know what good it would serve.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:25 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;15028 wrote:
Drnaline - thanks for the IP address
Where did you find it? Or is that just a mod capability?

Sword of God is in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Found it using the following - IP Address Locator - Enter an IP address to find its location - Lookup Country Region City etc

Another Good tool - My IP Address Lookup and IP Address Locator. Hide my IP address info.
Look at any post you make, at the bottom there is a little computor icon, click on it and it gives you there IP address and any pertinent info.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:26 pm
@markx15,
markx15;15030 wrote:
Is there any privacy with the likes of Google around?

Quote:
But bring them here, debate them on politics on the other sites and you're likely to be banned

That has been my experience as well. I've been banned more often then not, IMO i have not spoken any worse then any one has heard me say hear? Some how you end up getting banned anyway.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;15149 wrote:
"I think everyone already knows that there is no privacy on the Internet."

Yeah....but what about netiquette? We should respect each other enough not to track down true dentities and publish our findings, IMO. I'm not accusing anyone here of that, but I've experienced it myself elsewhere. It's maniacal, when done simply because one person disagrees with another. Why even go online with that kind of outlook?
Quote:
Yeah....but what about netiquette?
What about it?
Quote:
We should respect each other enough not to track down true dentities and publish our findings, IMO.
Even if there is reason to believe they may be XMus?
Quote:
I'm not accusing anyone here of that, but I've experienced it myself elsewhere. It's maniacal, when done simply because one person disagrees with another.

I to have experienced it. The process works both ways.
Quote:
Why even go online with that kind of outlook?
I asked the NSA and they disagree with you, LOL.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:52 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Okay, now does anyone seriously think Sword is an extremist Muslim?

And Pino is shockingly being the advocate for politeness (just joking).
z0z0

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 09:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;15180 wrote:
Look at any post you make, at the bottom there is a little computor icon, click on it and it gives you there IP address and any pertinent info.

I dont see any computer icon. I see - Online- Reputation and Report.

Must be a mod thing.

Reagaknight;15186 wrote:

Sword is probably a 13 year old kid cutting and pasting the stuff he is being given at his religious school. His older cousin though might be a different story.

Maybe he is here to be an agent provocateur. He comes to a website that is a bit more conservative and tries to get some debate going. He pushes his religious ideas and we push back and then he uses it as evidence for how evil and decadent the West is. They then use this for a basis for some riots and stuff.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 09:19 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;15186 wrote:

And Pino is shockingly being the advocate for politeness (just joking).
Quote:

There is a definate possibility. What percentage, i don't know? Sword is not the first to draw suspicion. There have been a few that i can remember. Pelitsnake comes to mind but again this is just my opinion.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 09:23 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;15192 wrote:
I dont see any computer icon. I see - Online- Reputation and Report.

Must be a mod thing.

Sword is probably a 13 year old kid cutting and pasting the stuff he is being given at his religious school. His older cousin though might be a different story.
Must be, under your post i see five Icons. Online, reputation, report, infration and IP.
Quote:

Maybe he is here to be an agent provocateur. He comes to a website that is a bit more conservative and tries to get some debate going. He pushes his religious ideas and we push back and then he uses it as evidence for how evil and decadent the West is. They then use this for a basis for some riots and stuff.

My opinion remains the same, bring it on.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 09:29 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
No, I only see the three too, it probably is a mod thing.

And I guess I meant in the terrorist sense. Sure, he could be a Wahabbi ar extremist Sunni or whatever, but do you think he has the determination, the means, and the guts to carry out a terrorist act?

Is that what The Submitter, who I'm pretty shure seems to be his alter ego (come on, one Muslim of the extremist persuasion banned and another one coming to pick up where he left off a few days later) was banned?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 09:55 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Plenty of them blow themselves up every day.
Quote:
Is that what The Submitter, who I'm pretty shure seems to be his alter ego (come on, one Muslim of the extremist persuasion banned and another one coming to pick up where he left off a few days later) was banned?
Who knows, they do seem to get filtered out though. It's not too hard to get a floating IP.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:09 pm
@z0z0,
Saudi Arabia was the home of Usama bin Laden. That is where he grew up. That is where he developed his hate for the West. Saudi Arabia funds a lot of fundamentalist causes which may be connected to terrorist activities. The US is friendly with the Saudi Royal Family for one reason - OIL.

As for Sword of God - the reason I was interested in knowing where he is from is because I have read about the "Religious Schools". In these schools - young boys are brought in and they are taught the Quran and nothing else. They memorize the Quran and nothing else. They have no perspective because they are taught nothing else. You can't debate with someone that has only one perspective because without the concept that they might be wrong there is no way to convince them of a better idea.

I found it quite interesting how much data Sword could pull up about how screwed up Christianity is. Obviously it was pre-digested - ready to Cut and Paste stuff that he got from somewhere. I assumed he was young because while he could regurgitate what he was given he could not discuss it to any depth - he would go off on tantrums.

Yes - I goaded him a bit but just to see how he would react.

Where has he been today?