Prophet "Muhammad" (PBUH) in the Bible

Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:20 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
All's quite on the Western front. How ironic.
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 05:02 am
@z0z0,
Quote:
Saudi Arabia was the home of Usama bin Laden.

So it is Usama? I always thought it was Osama but then Shepard Smith on Fox said it was Usama...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 06:31 am
@SWORD of GOD,
He answers to Satan too.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 12:48 pm
@Drnaline,
I have seen both Osama and Usama. That is the difficulty in translating from Arabic to Latin script. Is it Koran or Quran? Same thing.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 03:48 pm
@Drnaline,
z0z0;14903 wrote:
As for the site being a "business" - yes it is but the business generates potential revenue through user generated content. If you alienate the high value posters in order to appeal to the "masses" then the high value posters might leave.

I run a vast amount of websites for an extra income living. Yes, this place is part of my business now.

I've been running forums since 1999 and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing. Smile If you have business concerns, please pm me. otherwise, they should not be part of the discussions herein.

Drnaline;15003 wrote:
Potential isn't why it is done. If most did it for money, most would be depressed.

you'd be surprised... I know plenty of folks making 50 grand a month off running websites.

Quote:

My self speaking, i am not here to appeal to anyone. I am here to talk about what interests me.

exactly.

markx15;15004 wrote:
If you only allow one set of views to remain in this forum doesn't that make us biased?

exactly, and that won't happen.

markx15;15030 wrote:
Just my opinion, but that seems to me as an invasion of privacy?

agreed, and post edited.
please don't post any information like this in a public area again.

Drnaline;15180 wrote:
Look at any post you make, at the bottom there is a little computor icon, click on it and it gives you there IP address and any pertinent info.

this is a mod-only feature for purposes of banning and looking out for multiple accounts per user. Please don't share such information with the general user-base again.

If anyone has an issue with this, please PM me.

otherwise, this thread is closed.
0 Replies