Quran Leads The Way to Science (Video)

z0z0

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 07:54 pm
@markx15,
I did not draw the cartoons - they were already in existence. I Laughed my Ass off when I saw those cartoons. As I was told by one of the mods - free speech must be protected. Lets see if Sword of God is sophisticated enough to understand the truth of his Prophet and respect freedom of speech.

But he has he has me on an ignore list so he wont see what I posted.
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:08 pm
@The Submitter,
I know, but still, you don't post anti-Muslim cartoons to offend someone you think may be a terrorist.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:26 pm
@z0z0,
So in other words freedom of speech only exists for some and we should be afraid of the Saudi Terrorists?

Well - if my house gets blown up then ConflictingViews will get a lot of Publicity - ha ha ha
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 08:30 pm
@The Submitter,
I'm just saying it's not exactly wise. Though I doubt he is actually a terrorist highly.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 11:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;11776 wrote:
Islam is wrong.:thumbdown:

You can find a concept in everything that's wrong

Christianity promotes sexism
Islam promotes rape
Judaism promotes violence and genocide
hell Buddhism condemns hunting

it is among us, and therefore our responsibility to put away the things of the past so that we may live in brotherhood.
Silverchild79

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 11:23 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;15036 wrote:
So in other words freedom of speech only exists for some and we should be afraid of the Saudi Terrorists?

Well - if my house gets blown up then ConflictingViews will get a lot of Publicity - ha ha ha

I can tell you that this Admin subscribes to only one faith

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

that applies if you are Muslim in Saudi or Christian in Canada
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 03:33 am
@The Submitter,
Quote:
Quran Leads The Way to Science

Just to clarify...no, it doesn't.
0 Replies

sectionOne

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:17 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;15054 wrote:
You can find a concept in everything that's wrong

Christianity promotes sexism
Islam promotes rape
Judaism promotes violence and genocide
hell Buddhism condemns hunting

it is among us, and therefore our responsibility to put away the things of the past so that we may live in brotherhood.

can you convert to Christianity if you live in Saudi?
what is the penalty for doing so?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 09:49 am
@The Submitter,
"So in other words freedom of speech only exists for some and we should be afraid of the Saudi Terrorists? Well - if my house gets blown up then ConflictingViews will get a lot of Publicity - ha ha ha"

Seriously, show this thread to someone in your real life, just in case you disappear. We'll want the beheaders to get caught, at least. I work in close proximity to the District Attorney's Office here in town. I've shown all this to several Assistant DAs who are friends of mine.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 09:58 am
@z0z0,
... and the funny thing is that I will be considered "The Nut" for doing something I knew I was not supposed to do. People will say "You knew what could happen if you piss them off".

Sad how paranoid we can be about "them".
Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:11 am
@The Submitter,
How does one go about causing a riot on an internet forum? On the same note, there were three reported posts in my inbox. Guess from who, LOL?
Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:13 am
@z0z0,
z0z0;15019 wrote:
I did not draw the cartoons - they were already in existence. I Laughed my Ass off when I saw those cartoons. As I was told by one of the mods - free speech must be protected. Lets see if Sword of God is sophisticated enough to understand the truth of his Prophet and respect freedom of speech.

But he has he has me on an ignore list so he wont see what I posted.
He must have you on mental ignore not forum ignore, LOL.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:19 am
@z0z0,
z0z0;15080 wrote:
... and the funny thing is that I will be considered "The Nut" for doing something I knew I was not supposed to do. People will say "You knew what could happen if you piss them off".

Sad how paranoid we can be about "them".
You ain't no nut, just some one willing to confront an issue. I'm with you, let him bring it on. If he is so inclined, he can look me up as well. Hell i'll donate money to get him a ticket to get over here? Balls in his court, let see what kind of man he is?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:44 am
@The Submitter,
Wait, Pino, didn't you say you shoveled crap on another thread? And you work in close proximity with the DA's office where you live?

What I really want to know now is what the hell your DA's doing, LOL?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 12:04 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;15083 wrote:
How does one go about causing a riot on an internet forum? On the same note, there were three reported posts in my inbox. Guess from who, LOL?

Which posts were reported?
Got any details to share?

Hope we dont get an international stink over this one.
Would your servers be able to handle the load?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 05:37 pm
@The Submitter,
"How does one go about causing a riot on an internet forum? On the same note, there were three reported posts in my inbox. Guess from who, LOL?"

Wasn't there a case on national news about a year ago concerning just that? A Muslim from the Middle East, living in the States, was posting offensive material online, and was tracked down and murdered by radical Muslims. They were caught. Dunno the details.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 05:40 pm
@The Submitter,
"Wait, Pino, didn't you say you shoveled crap on another thread? And you work in close proximity with the DA's office where you live? What I really want to know now is what the hell your DA's doing, LOL?"

Volly, are you implying that pig-chit shovelers are so lowly they can't have powerful friends? Yeah.....I might permanently stink of pig-chit, and yeah....I might have that crap permanently jammed under my fingernails, but I'm still human. I realize that General Patton didn't think much of me and my kind, but we're still human.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:31 pm
@The Submitter,
LOL, that was me not Volunteer, though.
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 11:37 pm
@The Submitter,
The Qur'an is the Final Word of God (Allah) to all human beings.

ALLAH? God of America? Same being? Split PERSONALITIES?:cussing:
0 Replies

contrarymary

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 03:43 am
@The Submitter,
The Submitter;11765 wrote:
"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah (God) hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"

"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54)"

"Not a single messenger did We (Allah) send before you (Muhammad) without this inspiration sent by Us to him - that there is no god but I, therefore worship and serve Me." [Quran 21:25]

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." (Quran 3:85)

It never ceases to amaze me that persons will attempt to convince others using verses from a book in which the others have no faith.

How about some concrete evidence that does not originate from the Koran?

Proud to be a "loser",
Mary
0 Replies