Quran Leads The Way to Science (Video)

markx15

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 12:27 pm
@The Submitter,
Sincerly what does it matter if the Q'uran does have these scientific facts? Did you discover anything new? Or is it all related to existing concepts? What is the Q'uran anyways, a biology book? Thats all you've shown us.
Dmizer

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 02:05 pm
@The Submitter,
Ok, so submitter wants us to stay on subject. Which is.... "the quran leads the way to science."

All of the "scientific wonders" as described by the Quran were all well known and "old hat" by the time Muhammed got around to passing them off as his own observations. Not only did the Greeks (back in 400BC) have the knowledge that the Quran claims came from Allah, but the Greeks learned it from Mesopotamia about a thousand years before the quran or Muhammed ever existed.
If that is not enough, The Chinese were even more advanced in their scientific endevours with regard to anatomy, math, navigation and astronomy. So to say that Muhammed wrote about such things a thousand years after they were already well know, and then pass it off as a vision or inspiration from Allah is really quite unoriginal. Honestly it's pretty sad you try and pass it off as something divine, when in reality it's just another form of plagerism. But hey, there you have a historical first! The first documented case of plagerism. Now that is something!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 05:29 pm
@markx15,
Quote:
Here, I will just continue posting anything related to Quran and modren Science. Any attempts to divert the topic, I will not respond to it.

Can we hold you to that?
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 05:41 pm
@The Submitter,
You can compare religious texts all you want. The facts are that in the every day reality when women are abused here it is an act of dysfunction when it happens there it is only an exaggeration of the normal culture. I haven't read either text to any significant degree and frankly don't care which one is better written. Do we have a long way to go? Ocourse we do, but there has been progress here. How long do you think the women's movement or the Civil Rights movement would have lasted in the Middle East. How long before there is universal sufferage etc etc..I would be the last person to claim perfection for Christianity or the west ( I haven't been to church since I was an adolescent) or me the we are noble and you **** routine
0 Replies

The Submitter

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 03:40 pm
@markx15,
markx15;11829 wrote:
Sincerly what does it matter if the Q'uran does have these scientific facts? Did you discover anything new? Or is it all related to existing concepts? What is the Q'uran anyways, a biology book? Thats all you've shown us.

Quran is Not a book of Science but a book of "SIGNS". It is the ever-lasting miracle of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as his message (Islam) is the last and final message to mankind. Therefore, Allah, put in the Quran signs to all mankind to show them that this is indeed his true words revealed to his messenger (peace be upon him). So, it's your choice to accept it or reject.

"We (Allah) will show you (mankind) Our signs/patterns in the horizons/universe and in yourselves until you are convinced that the revelation (Quran) is the truth." [Qur'an, 14:53]

According to the famous physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Albert Einstein, “Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.” Therefore, I invite you to study the Quran, and analyze whether The Quran and Modern Science are compatible or incompatible?

When the claims of truth become many, we as Muslims were ordered by Allah to seek the Truth by the proof, by the proof the Truth is known, because always there is only One Truth Which is the real truth.

"The heavens and the earth were ordered rightly, and were made subservient to man, including the sun, the moon, the stars, and day and night. Every heavenly body moves in an orbit assigned to it by ALLAH (God) and never digresses, making the universe an orderly cosmos whose life and existence, diminution and expansion, are totally determined by the Creator." [Qur'an 30:22]

The other non-scientific miracle of Quran is this Challenge: In Quran, ALLAH challenges All mankind and Jins (since more than 1400 years):

"And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant (Muhammad), then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true." (Quran 2:23)

Also,

"Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support." (Quran 17:88)

The shortest sura (chapter) is about 10 words!!

The enemies of Islam need only to produce a sura (a chapter of only 10 words) like of the Quran, to prove that it is not from ALLAH (GOD). Why no one till now (since 1400 years) could do it!!!?
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 05:50 pm
@The Submitter,
Please define for me what is a sura? and if you could give me an example?
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 07:15 pm
@The Submitter,
The Quran is a declaration of war against Civilization. It is the grand strategy and tactical plan for the defeat of Progress, and the triumph of barbarism in the modern age. The Quran has no place in Christian society. In our future kingdom, it will be banned. Its possession will be punishable by a 20-year prison sentence, at hard labor. No Muslims will be allowed. None.:no:
The Submitter

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 03:48 pm
@markx15,
markx15;11885 wrote:
Please define for me what is a sura? and if you could give me an example?

A "Sura" or "Surat" is an arabic word for a "Chapter" in Quran. The Quran has 114 surats (or chapters) varying in length and in number of verses. The smallest sura in Quran is about 3 verses (it is only 10 words).

There is only ONE version of the Quran, the Original version which is written and recited in Arabic exactly as revealed by Allah to prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). However, there are translations of the "meaning" of its words in english and in other languages.

Here is an example of a sura (this is only the english translation of its meaning) which is one of the shortest surats.

"Say: He is Allah (God), the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him." (Quran 112)

To hear Audio recitation of the Holy Quran in Arabic with english translation of its meaning click HERE: Audio Reciation of The Holy Quran
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 12:56 pm
@markx15,
It sounds like Submitter is trying to find a few recruits for the Religion of Violence? No thanks, I'd become a devil worshiper before I'd ever convert to Islam.

A great article and the treatment of woman in a Islamic Country.

We Might as Well Just Build Underground Cities for Women!
Abeer Mishkhas
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 04:23 pm
@The Submitter,
As long as we are obsessed with roles, and homogeny, gender will be an issue.
0 Replies

The Submitter

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 03:41 pm
@markx15,
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]The Expansion of the Universe[/FONT][/SIZE]( And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it.)heavenexpandsAt the beginning of the 20th century, the Russian physicist Alexander Friedmann and the Belgian cosmologist Georges Lemaitre theoretically calculated that the universe is in constant motion and that it is expanding.

This fact was proved also by observational data in 1929. While observing the sky with a telescope, Edwin Hubble, the American astronomer, discovered that the stars and galaxies were constantly moving away from each other. A universe where everything constantly moves away from each other implied a constantly expanding universe. The observations carried out in the following years verified that the universe constantly expands. .
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 01:59 pm
@The Submitter,
THE QUESTIONS NO CHRISTIAN WANTS TO ANSWER -

What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?

What was the original language of the Bible?(Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)
NOTE:- The Bible was never in English during the time of any prophet (not even Muhammad)- because English did not exist until after 1066 AD!

Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere on earth?(No)

Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more books than the Protestant Bible?

Why do these two Bibles have different versions of the same books?

Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?

Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts that are not from the Bible?

There is no word "Trinity" in the Bible in any version of any language

The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the 'born again' beliefs

Jesus of the English Bible complains about the 'crucifixion'("Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani?- My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?")[Mk 15:34]

How can Jesus be the "Only Begotten Son" of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's "Begotten Son?"

Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God -- punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?

What happens to people who died before Jesus came?

What happens to those who never hear this message?

What about innocent children who die although their parents are not Christian?

Didn't God create Adam from dirt?-- So, why does he need Mary to make Jesus?

And what about God?
How can God create Himself?
How can God be a man?
How can a man be a God?
How can God have a son?
The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam" and that"Adam is the son of God."[Lk 3:36]
Can't God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?
And what about Jesus?
Jesus did not even carry the cross -- Simon Cyre'ne, a passerby did![Mk 15:21]
Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days --(from the 3rd to the 9th hour)[Mk 15:25 & 15:33]
Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb -- Friday night - until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days and nights!
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even equal to God!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 09:18 pm
@The Submitter,
Submitter, did you die and come back as Sword of God?
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:07 am
@markx15,
Watch on videos scientists’ comments on the scientific miracles in the Quran.

Click on the comment to watch the corresponding video.

(1)- Prof. Gerald G. Goeringer

"..this description antedates by many centuries the recording of .. traditional scientific literature."

(2)- Prof. William W. Hey

"I would think it must be [from] the divine being."

(3)- Prof. T. V. N. Persaud

"I would think it must be [from] the divine being."

(4)- Prof. E. Marshall Johnson - 1

"I see nothing in conflict that ...divine intervention was involved".

(5)- Prof. E. Marshall Johnson - 2

"Quran describes .. major events recognized by contemporary science".

(6)- Prof. Alfred Kroner -1

"It is impossible [Muhammad] could have known about the common origin of the universe, scientists only found this out in the last few years using complicated and advanced techology".

(7)- Prof. Alfred Kroner -2

"Someone 1400 years ago could not know the heavens and the earth had the same origin..".

(8)- Prof. Keith Moore -1

"It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God or Allah..".

(9)- Prof. Keith Moore -2

"The only reasonable conclusion is these descriptions were revealed to Muhammad from God".

(10)- Prof. Joe Simpson

"..knowledge in the Quran .. derived from God."

(11)- Prof. Yoshihide Kozai

“I am very much impressed by finding true astronomical facts in Quran".

(12)- Prof. Tejatat Tejasen*

"I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means." [1 min 35 sec - he makes SHAHADAH: Declaration testimony of Islam].

*Professor Tejasen (above) accepted Islam during this speech [click here & watch him make shahadah]

"We (Allah) will show you (mankind) Our signs/patterns in the horizons/universe and in yourselves until you are convinced that the revelation (Quran) is the truth." [Qur'an, 14:53]
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 12:43 pm
@markx15,
Sword of God - you comment on who wrote the Bible but you REFUSE to answer any questions about who wrote the Koran. Why do you refuse to answer?

If the Koran leads to science then why are the Arabic/Islamic nations of the world the most primitive and unsophisticated nations in the world?

Can you show me a dozen of so Islamic Nobel Price winners in any area of science?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 05:24 pm
@markx15,
http://www.historyofjihad.org/sunset.jpghttp://www.historyofjihad.org/camelurine.jpghttp://www.historyofjihad.org/eclipse.jpghttp://www.historyofjihad.org/apartheid.jpgHistory of Jihad against the Arabs (622-634 C.E. 1-12 A.H.)
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 05:48 pm
@The Submitter,
^ That's hilarious.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 06:04 pm
@The Submitter,
Now that's really just unnecessary. I agree with your point, but I think it should be made in a more mature way.

No matter how funny it is.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 07:18 pm
@The Submitter,
Sword isn't gonna like this, LOL.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 07:26 pm
@The Submitter,
Oh, God, no. z0z0, didn't you just say you thought Sword could be dangerous? So the next thing you do is pull up offensive anti-Islamic cartoons?! Do you know what happened the last time someone made anti-Islamic cartoons?!
0 Replies