Quran Leads The Way to Science (Video)

tvsej

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:07 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;41829 wrote:
Are you able to discuss scientific proofs that Allah in the Quran challenges you with instead of showing your hatred, desires, and lusts which contradict the Noble teachings of the Quran!!?

The main subject of the thread as you can read is: Science and Quran.

This is the part I was answering from Sword;.....
It seems you are very ignorant who even doesn't have a desire to read or learn. In response to your silly lie regarding Islam causing pain to women, I guess that's why westren christian women are converting to Islam in astonishing increasing rate (4 times more than men converts)!
You better look at this thread where westren women exposing your big lie: Christian to Atheism to Islam ! Live End quote from Sword......

Still pushing your garbage propoganda I see, your statements are false. No western world christian women would want to convert to Islam to be mutilated.
There are some good points, no drugs ,alcohol, and cheating or causual sex are the only good things I find in Islam. Shallow ugh? If the punishments for such acts were humane it would not be so ugly. Without human rights to match the western world your religion will never take over the world. Islam is for the masses of poor to be controlled.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:43 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;41929 wrote:
Still pushing your garbage propoganda I see, your statements are false. No western world christian women would want to convert to Islam to be mutilated.
There are some good points, no drugs ,alcohol, and cheating or causual sex are the only good things I find in Islam. Shallow ugh? If the punishments for such acts were humane it would not be so ugly. Without human rights to match the western world your religion will never take over the world. Islam is for the masses of poor to be controlled.

WHATS UP WITH CASUAL SEX :p
tvsej

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 03:08 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;41945 wrote:
WHATS UP WITH CASUAL SEX :p

No problem, I was just making a point. Safe casual sex among responsible consenting adults is fine if it is a persons like.

There has been a rise in aids, herpes, and sifelous(spell no idea) in America recently.

Teenagers and young people are not seeing the truth about what aids does and what a person with full blown HIV looks like. The scare factor is gone.

They are to embarrassed to go to the Dr. when something is going wrong south of their belt. They are letting it go and passing it on at a higher rate than a few years prior.

The awareness of STD's has sadly been swept under the rug the past 10 yrs. To much sex on TV and you never see anyone whip out a condom first when they fall into to bed with a one night stand on popular shows. Not that that will save you, just help.

TV and computer is where our kids are paying attention most, they should be stressing the point on daytime soaps and popular shows with young people about safer sex. Parents in America should be open with their kids about sex, diseases, condoms, and pregnacy. They are so uptight and just leave it to TV, school, and friends to educate their kids.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 01:56 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Relax dude. You make "non Muslim" sound like an insult. Is it?
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 01:59 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Why are you Mr.Sword of God, so heated up, Chill. You make "non Muslim" sound like an insult. I respect your beliefs but am very happy being a "non Muslim" and see nothing wrong in it. Try and respect that point of view.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 02:43 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42167 wrote:
Why are you Mr.Sword of God, so heated up, Chill. You make "non Muslim" sound like an insult. I respect your beliefs but am very happy being a "non Muslim" and see nothing wrong in it. Try and respect that point of view.

I am very relaxed but I wish you could have said those words to anyone (starting with yourself) who is bashing Islam in this forum by spreading hatred insults and lies (as you did too). Or is it COOL to bash Islam and it is WRONG to respond back and defend the TRUTH!!?

[ Mt:7:3 ]-[ And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? ]

This thread has nothing to do with insults to any other faiths but the hatred anti-Islam posters (as yourself) started the bashing and insults against Islam instead of a sensible dialogue about Science and Quran using logical reasoning & respectful discussion. Those who has nothing good and valuable to offer are the ones who answer with insults and try to divert the topic of the thread. You need to re-read the posts from the first page (page one) before you come up with wrong conclusions!

And regarding you are very happy being a "non-Mulsim", it is not my duty (and I have no power) to force you to change your faith no matter how false it is. My duty is just to help those who are sincerely seeking the TRUTH to find its path with evidences and then up to them to accept it or reject it.

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"
Adam Bing

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:19 am
@SWORD of GOD,
It is not cool to bash Islam or any religion for that matter. But if a religion wishes to convert then it should be ready to be challenged on every aspect - and I mean every aspect, without taking offense.

Now the Hindus for example, have many legends. But they do not wish to convert and so I leave them alone to their beliefs however much I may find them impossible to believe. It is their business & I have no right to interfere as they do not accuse me of harbouring false beliefs. They have absolutely no interest in "saving my soul" and I love them for that. And the Buddhists, the Jains and the atheists and every other peoples who mind their own business when it comes to religion or lack thereof and expect the same from others.

If you have no interest in converting others and if you wish to enjoy your religion in the privacy of your home, then the same holds. However, if you wear your religion on your sleeve and assume other beliefs are all false then you should be ready to cheerfully debate every aspect without taking offense.

I would love to have such a debate with a committed person like you. But the debate has to be friendly without insults and without getting personal. To kick it off, I begin by sincerely apologizing for any harsh words and for having offended you.

Fond regards.
Adam Bing

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:25 am
@Adam Bing,
And, you are right in saying that this thread was started to discuss and debate the matter of Islam & Science and since then it has all gone south. Lets begin again my friend and enjoy an educational exchange of views. Lets start over. I'll go back to your first post and respond.

Fond regards.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 10:41 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;40157 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]Jesus Loves You !!!...The Big Christian LIE[/SIZE]

Jesus said : " But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY THEM BEFORE me. " ( LUKE 19:27)

Jesus said: "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to put a man against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A person's enemies will be the members of his own family. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. " (Matthew 10:34-36)

Jesus said:
[Luke 12:49] ' I came to cast fire upon the earth, and would that it were already kindled.. Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; for from henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two, and two against three. They will be divided, father against son, and son against father, mother against daughter, and daughter against her mother.'

Jesus said:
[Luke 14:26] "if any one comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife, and children, and brothers and sisters yes and even his own life: he cannot be my disciple."

I find your above quote somewhat embarassing my friend. Because many times in defending Islam amongst radical christians (yes, I have defended Islam, not because I believe in Islam but because I detest irrational hatred), I have told my Christian friends that Jesus is considered a revered Prophet by Islam. But your post suggests this is not true. Please advise. Many thanks.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 12:08 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42324 wrote:
I find your above quote somewhat embarassing my friend. Because many times in defending Islam amongst radical christians (yes, I have defended Islam, not because I believe in Islam but because I detest irrational hatred), I have told my Christian friends that Jesus is considered a revered Prophet by Islam. But your post suggests this is not true. Please advise. Many thanks.

I am refering to the distorted Jesus figure in the corrupted Bible that's full of fabrications. Because Chrisitians here when bashing Islam keep saying Jesus in the Bible came only with Love and forgivness and he loves you. So, I am responding to them as they believe in the Biblical Jesus. The 'Muslim' Jesus (peace be upon him) is considered one of the great honored prophets. We -Muslims- don't believe what the bible says about Jesus (PBUH). I advice you to watch the following documentary film.

[SIZE="3"]The Muslim Jesus [/SIZE]

British ITV Channel Documentary TV Film.

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]The story of Jesus (peace be upon him) in the Islamic tradition. Muslims believe in the Virgin Birth, that Jesus performed miracles, and that he is the Messiah. They don't believe he was crucified, but he was taken up to heaven by God and will return to earth as a Muslim. This is an illuminating film with commentary from scholars who highlight the similarities and differences between the Jesus of the Gospels and in the Quran - concluding that the two faiths have more in common than most people realise, including an appearance by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, who was filmed quite extensively for this documentary.[/FONT]

The one-hour special, 'The Muslim Jesus', commissioned and narrated by Melvyn Bragg, used the Koran as its main source and featured various interviews with scholars and historians.

View Part 1: YouTube - The Muslim Jesus part 1

View Part 2: YouTube - The Muslim Jesus part 2

View Part 3: YouTube - The Muslim Jesus part 3

View Part 4: YouTube - The Muslim Jesus part 4

View Part 5: YouTube - The Muslim Jesus part 5
Adam Bing

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 12:25 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Excellent & thanks. You made your point in a convincing manner that Jesus is indeed revered by Muslims, which does not mean they have to agree with the version of Jesus depicted in the New Testament.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 04:49 pm
@Adam Bing,
[SIZE="3"]The Father of Algebra[/SIZE]

Muslim scholars built on the mathematical heritage coming down from the Greeks and the Hindu civilisations. Muslim mathematics contributions stretched from the end of the eighth century to about the middle of the fifteenth century. The regions from which the "Muslim mathematicians" came was centred on Iran/Iraq but varied with military conquest during the period. At its greatest extent it stretched to the west through Turkey and North Africa to include most of Spain, and to the east as far as the borders of China.

Al Khwarizmi, a Persian mathematician and astronomer, introduced a method similar to long division to extract the square root (jithr) of a number. He was the first to introduce the concept of mal (power) for the squared unknown variable. He perfected and developed the Hindu geometric representations of quadratic equations having two variables, e.g the circle, ellipse, parabola and hyperbola (conic sections) etc.

It is due to him that we have acquired the name algebra, transformed from the Arabic word al-Jabr appearing in the title of his most famous treatise, Kitab al-Jabr Wa l-Muqabala, literally meaning, 'The book of restoring and balancing'. Algebra was a unifying theory which allowed rational numbers, irrational numbers, and geometrical magnitudes to all be treated as "algebraic objects". It gave mathematics a whole new dimension and development path so much broader in concept than before. It also enabled future development. Another important aspect of the introduction of algebraic ideas was that it allowed mathematics to be applied to itself in a way which had not happened before.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 04:58 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Development of Chemistry[/SIZE]

Besides medicine, astronomy and mathematics, chemistry is the fourth major science in which Muslims have made the greatest contribution. Until as recently as the 17th century, they were considered authorities in this science. Among the long list of great Muslim chemists we find two names, Jabir Ibn Hayyan and Zakariya Razi, reaching distinction. Writing in his illuminating History of the Arabs, the French historian and Arabist Philip K. Hitti acknowledges the greatness of Arabs in this branch of science when he says, "After materia medica, astronomy and mathematics, the Arabs made their greatest scientific contribution in chemistry. In the study of chemistry and other physical sciences, the Arabs introduced the objective experiment, a decided improvement over the hazy speculation of Greeks. Accurate in the observation of phenomeha and diligent in the accumulation of facts, the Arabs nevertheless found it difficult to project proper hypotheses."

Jabir Ibn Hayyan (722 CE - 815 CE), is unanimously considered as the founder of chemistry, obtained sulphuric acid by distillation of alum. He identified many new acids, alkalines and salts. He devised and perfected chemical processes such as sublimation, crystallization, distillation, evaporation, and filtration. He initiated the classification of materials into spirits, metals and minerals. Ten centuries before John Dalton, Jabir Ibn Hayyan defined chemical combinations as a union of the elements together, in too small a particle for the naked eye to see, without loss of character.

Al-Kindi (801-873) from Kufah (Iraq) is another scholar who made a lasting impact on the development of chemistry. His book Kitab Kimiya' al-'Itr (Book of the Chemistry of Perfume and Distillations), signalled by H. Ritter in an Istanbul manuscript and edited in 1948 by Karl Garbers, contains more than 100 recipes for fragrant oils, salves, aromatic waters and substitutes or imitations of costly drugs.

Al-Razi (born in 850 CE) established the firm foundations of modern chemistry by setting up, for the first time, the laboratory in the modern sense, designing, describing and using more than twenty instruments, many parts are still in use today. Such as a crucible, decensory, cucurbit or retort for distillation, and the head of a still with a delivery tube (ambiq, Latin alembic), various types of furnace or stove.
Adam Bing

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:55 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;42397 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]Development of Chemistry[/SIZE]

Besides medicine, astronomy and mathematics, chemistry is the fourth major science in which Muslims have made the greatest contribution. Until as recently as the 17th century, they were considered authorities in this science. Among the long list of great Muslim chemists we find two names, Jabir Ibn Hayyan and Zakariya Razi, reaching distinction. Writing in his illuminating History of the Arabs, the French historian and Arabist Philip K. Hitti acknowledges the greatness of Arabs in this branch of science when he says, "After materia medica, astronomy and mathematics, the Arabs made their greatest scientific contribution in chemistry. In the study of chemistry and other physical sciences, the Arabs introduced the objective experiment, a decided improvement over the hazy speculation of Greeks. Accurate in the observation of phenomeha and diligent in the accumulation of facts, the Arabs nevertheless found it difficult to project proper hypotheses."

Jabir Ibn Hayyan (722 CE - 815 CE), is unanimously considered as the founder of chemistry, obtained sulphuric acid by distillation of alum. He identified many new acids, alkalines and salts. He devised and perfected chemical processes such as sublimation, crystallization, distillation, evaporation, and filtration. He initiated the classification of materials into spirits, metals and minerals. Ten centuries before John Dalton, Jabir Ibn Hayyan defined chemical combinations as a union of the elements together, in too small a particle for the naked eye to see, without loss of character.

Al-Kindi (801-873) from Kufah (Iraq) is another scholar who made a lasting impact on the development of chemistry. His book Kitab Kimiya' al-'Itr (Book of the Chemistry of Perfume and Distillations), signalled by H. Ritter in an Istanbul manuscript and edited in 1948 by Karl Garbers, contains more than 100 recipes for fragrant oils, salves, aromatic waters and substitutes or imitations of costly drugs.

Al-Razi (born in 850 CE) established the firm foundations of modern chemistry by setting up, for the first time, the laboratory in the modern sense, designing, describing and using more than twenty instruments, many parts are still in use today. Such as a crucible, decensory, cucurbit or retort for distillation, and the head of a still with a delivery tube (ambiq, Latin alembic), various types of furnace or stove.

Your last two posts are on scientific achievements of the Islamic world. These are undeniable facts. Like the massive scientific achievements of the Christian world that followed. Both are hard facts and I have no dispute here.

But this thread began with claims of scientific breakthroughs in the Koran. That is a completely different debate from the one of scientific achievements under Islam and I need to engage you politely engage you on the former.
mlurp

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 08:07 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Gee Adam do you watch TV, ever see how the taliban treated women? Public excutions, beatings by their husbands and the bible police in public and not one trial. Made to wear head to toe garments not allowed to be educated and it goes on and on. Words are just that no matter who or where you find them. Now films of what I say are truths and speak louder than the what you have posted.
So tell the cameramen who recorded this on film what they saw through the lense was not truth.
Adam Bing

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 08:41 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;42444 wrote:
Gee Adam do you watch TV, ever see how the taliban treated women? Public excutions, beatings by their husbands and the bible police in public and not one trial. Made to wear head to toe garments not allowed to be educated and it goes on and on. Words are just that no matter who or where you find them. Now films of what I say are truths and speak louder than the what you have posted.
So tell the cameramen who recorded this on film what they saw through the lense was not truth.

Mlurp, no dispute with what you say about the Taliban and today's happenings in many parts of the Muslim world.

This polite debate I intend to have with The Sword however, is on Science and the Koran.

The Sword listed out some scientific achievements of Islam and I had to agree with what he said because it is a fact. However, as I was saying, his listing Islamic achievements in Science is a digression from the debate over Scientific claims of the Koran.

I think we need to focus on that carefully and test his claim that the Koran is filled with Scientific knowledge. Lets avoid digression and keep to this interesting topic and test The Sword's thesis.
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 04:30 pm
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42436 wrote:
Your last two posts are on scientific achievements of the Islamic world. These are undeniable facts. Like the massive scientific achievements of the Christian world that followed. Both are hard facts and I have no dispute here.

But this thread began with claims of scientific breakthroughs in the Koran. That is a completely different debate from the one of scientific achievements under Islam and I need to engage you politely engage you on the former.

The scientific achievements of the Muslims were/are inspired & encouraged by the Quran where Allah urges the mankind to use their minds, to think deeply about this amazing universe and to seek knowledge and proofs in order to reach to any Truth. Not by following a blind faith. When the claims of truth become many, we as Muslims were ordered by Allah to seek the Truth by the proof, by the proof the Truth is known, because always there is only One Truth Which is the real truth.

"The heavens and the earth were ordered rightly, and were made subservient to man, including the sun, the moon, the stars, and day and night. Every heavenly body moves in an orbit assigned to it by ALLAH (God) and never digresses, making the universe an orderly cosmos whose life and existence, diminution and expansion, are totally determined by the Creator." [Quran 30:22]

"See you not that Allah sends down water (rain) from the sky, and We produce therewith fruits of various colors, and among the mountains are streaks white and red, of varying colors and (others) very black.
And likewise of men and Ad-Dawabb (moving (living) creatures, beasts), and cattle are of various colors. It is only those who have knowledge among His slaves that fear Allah. Verily, Allah is All-Mighty, Oft-Forgiving."
[Quran 35: 27-28]

"Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding. Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted are You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire." [Quran 3: 190-191]

"We (Allah) will show you (mankind) Our signs/patterns in the horizons/universe and in yourselves until you are convinced that the revelation (Quran) is the truth." [Quran, 14:53]

And Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him urged every Muslim to seek Knowledge:

The Prophet(Peace be upon him) said: "The search of knowledge is an obligation laid on every Muslim"

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: "He who goes out in search of knowledge is in Allah's path till he returns."
Adam Bing

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 12:12 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Sword (if I may call you by your first name!), I am in agreement with what you say here.

The Prophet Mohammed offered a very simple monotheist alternative to christianity. The reason Islam swept the world then, was because
- it was simple. No trinity, son of god, etc, etc.
- it did not discourage investigation as long as the belief in one god was not maligned.

We agree on that. But later day findamentalism tries to give The Koran a character it does not have or need. By alleging that the Koran spoke about the Nebula or the mechanics of how the universe works needlessly opens The Book to scientific challenge that it cannot bear, because it is not meant to.

Later day Fundamentalism, both Chrristian and Muslim has confused "Mythos" with "Logos" resulting in all the sorrows being visited upon the world by the Monotheists.

I personally believe that The Prophet would himself disagree with the burden that the fundamentalist muslims are imposing on The Koran.

So in conclusion.

When you say that The Koran encourages scientific thought, I agree.

But when you say The Koran specifically mentions scientific fact that came as a revelation to The Prophet before it was discovered by the scientists, I disagee and say that such claims do a disservice to The Koran.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:36 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;42874 wrote:

So in conclusion.

When you say that The Koran encourages scientific thought, I agree.

But when you say The Koran specifically mentions scientific fact that came as a revelation to The Prophet before it was discovered by the scientists, I disagee and say that such claims do a disservice to The Koran.

Then You must discuss your disagreement with those:

[SIZE="3"]Prominent Scientists Testify To Scientific Facts in Quran[/SIZE]

Watch them here: YouTube - Prominent Scientists Testify To Scientific Facts in Quran

These are short parts of many interviews with the Prominent Scientists in the Tv-Program (it is the Truth) which organized by the World Organization of scientific miracles in the Quran, which was broadcast on the Qatari- television for more than three consecutive hours..

This Program was made during the Eighth international Medical Conference in Saudi Arabia and other scientific Conferences at that Time.

The Scientists who were interviewed during this conference are:

1) professeur keith Moore (USA)
is an eminent specialist in world fame in surgery and embryology. this professor wrote live named (the human development). this book was considered as a best work in the world, written by only one author.

2) Professeur Van Bersoud (canada)
is a professor of anatomy, pediatry, and obstetrics-gynaecology and sciences of the reproduction at the university Manitoba in Canada. He was there the president of the Department of anatomy during 16 years. He is very recognized in its field. He is the author or the editor of 22 handbooks and he published more than 181 scientific articles. In 1991, he received price more distinguished allotted in the field of the anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B., Great Price of the Canadian Association of the anatomists.

3) Professeur Joe Leigh Simpson (USA)
is a president of the Department of obstetrics-gynaecology, professor of obstetrics-gynaecology, and professor of human and molecular genetics in Baylor College of Medicine, in Houston, Texas, the United States.

4) Professor Marshal Jhonson
is a professor highly skilled of anatomy and biology related to the development at the university Thomas Jefferson on Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States.

5)6) Professeur Youchedi Kuzane (Japan)
is a professor highly skilled at the University of Tokyo with Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and he was already a director of the national astronomical Observatory with Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan.

7) Professeur Tejatat Tejasen (Thailand)
is president of Autopsy Department in the University Chiang Mai in Thailand.. he was a senior of the Faculty of Medicine of the same university.
He embraced islam after reading the Quran

8) Professor William W. Hay (USA)
is a very known maritime scientist. He is a professor of geological sciences at the University of Colorado with Boulder, Colorado, the United States. Previously, he was the senior of Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science at the University from Miami in Miami, Florida, the United States.

9) Professor Alfred kroner (Germany)
is one of the world`s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany.
Adam Bing

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 08:46 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;42888 wrote:
Then You must discuss your disagreement with those:

[SIZE="3"]Prominent Scientists Testify To Scientific Facts in Quran[/SIZE]

Watch them here: YouTube - Prominent Scientists Testify To Scientific Facts in Quran

These are short parts of many interviews with the Prominent Scientists in the Tv-Program (it is the Truth) which organized by the World Organization of scientific miracles in the Quran, which was broadcast on the Qatari- television for more than three consecutive hours..

This Program was made during the Eighth international Medical Conference in Saudi Arabia and other scientific Conferences at that Time.

The Scientists who were interviewed during this conference are:

1) professeur keith Moore (USA)
is an eminent specialist in world fame in surgery and embryology. this professor wrote live named (the human development). this book was considered as a best work in the world, written by only one author.

2) Professeur Van Bersoud (canada)
is a professor of anatomy, pediatry, and obstetrics-gynaecology and sciences of the reproduction at the university Manitoba in Canada. He was there the president of the Department of anatomy during 16 years. He is very recognized in its field. He is the author or the editor of 22 handbooks and he published more than 181 scientific articles. In 1991, he received price more distinguished allotted in the field of the anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B., Great Price of the Canadian Association of the anatomists.

3) Professeur Joe Leigh Simpson (USA)
is a president of the Department of obstetrics-gynaecology, professor of obstetrics-gynaecology, and professor of human and molecular genetics in Baylor College of Medicine, in Houston, Texas, the United States.

4) Professor Marshal Jhonson
is a professor highly skilled of anatomy and biology related to the development at the university Thomas Jefferson on Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States.

5)6) Professeur Youchedi Kuzane (Japan)
is a professor highly skilled at the University of Tokyo with Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and he was already a director of the national astronomical Observatory with Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan.

7) Professeur Tejatat Tejasen (Thailand)
is president of Autopsy Department in the University Chiang Mai in Thailand.. he was a senior of the Faculty of Medicine of the same university.
He embraced islam after reading the Quran

8) Professor William W. Hay (USA)
is a very known maritime scientist. He is a professor of geological sciences at the University of Colorado with Boulder, Colorado, the United States. Previously, he was the senior of Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science at the University from Miami in Miami, Florida, the United States.

9) Professor Alfred kroner (Germany)
is one of the world`s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany.

I fully intend to. Many thanks for the links.